?
Report 3 years ago
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LibrarySetting)
What have I said before about multiple accounts and blatantly ignoring the 10 post rule? :rolleyes:

Next time you will be warned on the other side - 2% for every time you do it on here and 5% every time you do it on the other forum.

Stop using multiple accounts before you end up being banned from other forums as well.

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by spotify95)
What have I said before about multiple accounts and blatantly ignoring the 10 post rule? :rolleyes:

Next time you will be warned on the other side - 2% for every time you do it on here and 5% every time you do it on the other forum.

Stop using multiple accounts before you end up being banned from other forums as well.

Some people - the amount of times you've said this :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

(Original post by Matrix123)
Some people - the amount of times you've said this :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They should know by now what the rules are in these forums/threads - dupes are usually ok, but you don't use dupes to circumvent restrictions.

Some of the restrictions (i.e. rep restrictions, post restrictions etc) are part of the Community Guidelines, in that breaking the restrictions will result in banning of the dupe and possibly a sanction on the main.

Other restrictions, for example, thread specific restrictions (like the 10 post rule in counting threads) are not covered by the CG's, so are outside of the CT's control, but the same principle applies: using two or more accounts to break the 10 post rule results in a severe disadvantage to other people who play fairly and just use the one account. If we make rules for these threads, we expect them to be followed.

Further, if it is who I think it is that is breaking this rule, then they're a PBU - meaning that they're not even allowed to have an account in the first place. However, I know exactly who they are and where they post, and in fact they are part of another forum (who I mod) - so if they get on the wrong side of me (which they will do if they keep breaking the 10 post rule), then they're going to get banned very, very, quickly.

They're very lucky that I am not part of the CT (or ST) - had I been a part of the CT, they'd be permabanned on ALL accounts, IP Banned on ALL IP addresses, banned in any other way you could think of, and several abuse reports being sent to their ISP (Virgin Media). Then VM would probably disconnect them.

I've had enough of this nonsense. Why can't they just post sensibly and follow the rules? :rolleyes:
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

They should know by now what the rules are in these forums/threads - dupes are usually ok, but you don't use dupes to circumvent restrictions.

Some of the restrictions (i.e. rep restrictions, post restrictions etc) are part of the Community Guidelines, in that breaking the restrictions will result in banning of the dupe and possibly a sanction on the main.

Other restrictions, for example, thread specific restrictions (like the 10 post rule in counting threads) are not covered by the CG's, so are outside of the CT's control, but the same principle applies: using two or more accounts to break the 10 post rule results in a severe disadvantage to other people who play fairly and just use the one account. If we make rules for these threads, we expect them to be followed.

Further, if it is who I think it is that is breaking this rule, then they're a PBU - meaning that they're not even allowed to have an account in the first place. However, I know exactly who they are and where they post, and in fact they are part of another forum (who I mod) - so if they get on the wrong side of me (which they will do if they keep breaking the 10 post rule), then they're going to get banned very, very, quickly.

They're very lucky that I am not part of the CT (or ST) - had I been a part of the CT, they'd be permabanned on ALL accounts, IP Banned on ALL IP addresses, banned in any other way you could think of, and several abuse reports being sent to their ISP (Virgin Media). Then VM would probably disconnect them.

I've had enough of this nonsense. Why can't they just post sensibly and follow the rules? :rolleyes:

Indeed, it's not like the rules were just made for a bit of fun.
Oh OK - I'm glad to see you take all of this very seriously. They'd better be aware of the distress they're causing others and stop soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
spotify95!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Dude, does it really matter that much what he does on here? Why does it even mean so much to you when you don't even own the site?!?! It's not like he is bringing the entire site down with his actions is it?

I am sure people on here do far worst things than what he does........

spotify95!
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
spotify95!
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Guys, please continue from this number - I'm not tolerating impostors and will get this one's posts deleted.
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nevermind

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nevermind

OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Matrix123)
OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was going to suggest editing our numbers, in order to ask for our friend's numbers to be deleted, but it's not worth the hassle

If I was STing though, their posts would be gone!

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was going to suggest editing our numbers, in order to ask for our friend's numbers to be deleted, but it's not worth the hassle

If I was STing though, their posts would be gone!
Awww OK. Yeah from what I understand, there's enough hassle as it is!

:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exploudic
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Exploudic
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Exploudic
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Exploudic
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Exploudic
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.12%
No - but I will (38)
6.95%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.58%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise