ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyoti)
    same group same ideas...
    i'm not being aggressive..
    No necessarily.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyoti)
    same group same aims in fact i heard large number of them moved to pakistan...
    i'm not being aggressive..
    No they are different bro. If I remember correctly the afghan taliban even condemned that massacre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    No they are different bro. If I remember correctly the afghan taliban even condemned that massacre.
    damn looks like i need to do my own research........

(Original post by Mary562)
    No necessarily.
    Thanks
    I apologise when you initially said taliban i immediately thought of the massacre of young children which was done by pakistan taliban and didn't realise the group you're referring to is different. it seems they are two separate groups with different motives. I just read this: https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/the-c...istani-taliban

ReputationRep:
    Shaykh Khalid Rashid is currently on a Hunger Strike. He requires your duas insha'Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyoti)

I apologise when you initially said taliban i immediately thought of the massacre of young children which was done by pakistan taliban. it seems they are two separate groups. I just read this: https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/the-c...istani-taliban
    No worries - Like I said
    "The Afghan Taliban do not engage in attacks in Pakistan. Its efforts are focused on fighting Afghan and international troops in Afghanistan."
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    No worries - Like I said

yep :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Change Your Life Now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    Shaykh Khalid Rashid is currently on a Hunger Strike. He requires your duas insha'Allah.
    He is refusing to speak or have visitors as well subhanAllah. May Allah keep him safe.

ReputationRep:
    "O my soul! It is not except a few days of patience; as if the extent were but a few dreams. O my soul! Pass quickly on through this world; And leave it, for indeed life lies ahead of it." ~ Imam Shafi'i

ReputationRep:
    "Time is like a sword, if you do not cut it, it will cut you.

Your soul, if not kept busy with the truth, will keep you busy with lies and falsehood." ~ Imam Shafi'i (rahimahullah)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Surah Al Mu'minoon, Ayaat 1-11

Spoiler:
    Show

Certainly will the believers have succeeded:

They who are during their prayer humbly submissive

And they who turn away from ill speech

And they who are observant of zakah

And they who guard their private parts

Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -

But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors -

And they who are to their trusts and their promises attentive

And they who carefully maintain their prayers -

Those are the inheritors

Who will inherit al-Firdaus. They will abide therein eternally.

Tafsir of Abu Ideas: Looks easy when written in a list like this. Guess humans just make it hard for themselves via their actions
    Tafsir Abu Ideas :moon:

ReputationRep:
    https://onesmallwindow.wordpress.com...stice-too-far/

ReputationRep:
    Is the part below a joke?

"The Russian authorities visited the men at Guantánamo Bay and their release was negotiated on the basis of diplomatic assurances that Russia, a state known for its use of torture, would treat the men humanely upon return. "

So the USA tortures him but wants Russia to assure they won't torture him/ "Hey Russia don't hurt him m8, we've tortured him but it's bad if someone else does that so yh promise ya won't". I'm glad they got that assurance but they're filthy hypocrites lol...

ReputationRep:
    No worries - Like I said

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you rather see the return of the Taliban? How do you feel about Pakistan's role in supplying and supporting the Taliban?

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulxxx)
    Salam Alaikum WaRahmatullah, I'm gonna be taking a break from here. Not been very active anyway to be honest.

And btw, I'm very sick so if you could spare some dua I would be grateful he he.

JazakAllahu khayran, salam.
    Come back plez.

ReputationRep:
    Broskis and siskas living in the Midlands and in the North, I would like your input on a matter. I am currently applying for internships/placements for the next academic year, so I am considering applying away from home (the South East) so that I can experiene life on my own as well as (most importantly) being able to practice Islam freely away from my family (who, as many of you know, don't know about me and Islam yet). So what I would like to ask is:

Where do you live?
    Are there many muslims there?
    Is it nice? Rough? Racist? Islamiphobic?
    Would you recommend your area to me?
    Any reasons why you wouldn't?

JazakumAllah Khair

ReputationRep:
    Broskis and siskas living in the Midlands and in the North, I would like your input on a matter. I am currently applying for internships/placements for the next academic year, so I am considering applying away from home (the South East) so that I can experiene life on my own as well as (most importantly) being able to practice Islam freely away from my family (who, as many of you know, don't know about me and Islam yet). So what I would like to ask is:

Where do you live?

JazakumAllah Khair
    Come to Newcastle.

ReputationRep:

Where do you live?

JazakumAllah Khair

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your family is not muslim?Are you a convert?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.