Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It all hit me. How people hate me for my theories and are laughing at me for my weak emotional state. How my obsessions hurt people I care for by distracting me from the real world. And the ineptitide of my butter fingers. 2 people have said they're disappointed in me today. My friend leaving for Japan for a year and my dad. I broke down and started crying in shock but I shouldn't even be posting here like samba said every time I open my mouth I'm ****ing manipulating you and everyone around me. I'm alone and it's better that way. I tried to push mybex away before she got hurt but it still happened. I've become a disapppoinrmenf, failure, weak being ill is no excuse I do it to myself. I'm a slimy sbarky little.**** and I need banning again soon
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    creme eggs...
    :nothing:

caramel eggs
    :king1: :yep:

:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    It all hit me. How people hate me for my theories and are laughing at me for my weak emotional state. How my obsessions hurt people I care for by distracting me from the real world. And the ineptitide of my butter fingers. 2 people have said they're disappointed in me today. My friend leaving for Japan for a year and my dad. I broke down and started crying in shock but I shouldn't even be posting here like samba said every time I open my mouth I'm ****ing manipulating you and everyone around me. I'm alone and it's better that way. I tried to push mybex away before she got hurt but it still happened. I've become a disapppoinrmenf, failure, weak being ill is no excuse I do it to myself. I'm a slimy sbarky little.**** and I need banning again soon
    I think you're being too hard on yourself :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I think you're being too hard on yourself :sadnod:
    I used to think that..then i saw.how much **** i get away with. And how i do it

I hurt people.scary. eventually i hurt people

ReputationRep:
    I used to think that..then i saw.how much **** i get away with. And how i do it

I hurt people.scary. eventually i hurt people
    Hmm. I think we all cause destruction, we all hurt people. What do you mean, '**** I get away with'?

ReputationRep:
    omg :drool::eating: :gah:
    I'll save you some! Hope you're ok scary :hugs:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :nothing:

:king1: :yep:

:pierre:
    I actually thought about you when putting them in

I read your post about E, hope everything's ok :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll save you some! Hope you're ok scary :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yaaaaaaaaay, thank you! :party: :yeah: Also meant to say, (before I got dizzy with excitement at that awesome creation :awesome: ) well done on challenging yourself and pushing yourself with this. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I think we all cause destruction, we all hurt people. What do you mean, '**** I get away with'?
    I have some unonscious manipulative tactics which I use to get away with ****ty behaviour, such as hurting or pissing people off, letting them down. Being late. One os apparently breaking down and crying. I don't trust my illusions of remorse. I am an addict, rarely do they change. I will try bur i feel it's foolish to trust myself.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :awesome:

Thankies :hugs: Am also proud of you for persevering, despite the fact it can't have been easy. Can't rep you either though! I can't rep anyone in this Soc atm :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaaaaaay, thank you! :party: :yeah: Also meant to say, (before I got dizzy with excitement at that awesome creation :awesome: ) well done on challenging yourself and pushing yourself with this. :hugs:
    :awesome:

Thankies :hugs: Am also proud of you for persevering, despite the fact it can't have been easy. Can't rep you either though! I can't rep anyone in this Soc atm :grumble:
    Thanks both of you Baby steps :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Reading the you are nothing special thread.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Reading the you are nothing special thread.
    Pay no attention to that thread. Like one of the first posters said, we are all special in our own way

ReputationRep:
    Pay no attention to that thread. Like one of the first posters said, we are all special in our own way
    But the whole point of that thread is to remind us that special sbowflake culture leads to a population who justify mediocrity. It's part of entitlement culture, the idea that the world owes us ****

ReputationRep:
    I have some unonscious manipulative tactics which I use to get away with ****ty behaviour, such as hurting or pissing people off, letting them down. Being late. One os apparently breaking down and crying. I don't trust my illusions of remorse. I am an addict, rarely do they change. I will try bur i feel it's foolish to trust myself.
    You say 'unconscious tactics' - unless you are planning and consciously thinking of ways to hurt others then really I don't see this some sort of massive, fundamental character flaw. It is quite apparent to me that you have unhelpful, obsessive thought patterns which are doing you no good whatsoever, but this is where therapy comes in.

Aargh the logic of that thread is impeccable but it's so counter in tuitive to good mental health to let go of these ego preserving defence mechanisms ughhhh
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    My confidence has been knocked down for the final time...
    I can't stop thinking about this one event that happened on Thursday and the more i think about it the more pathetic i feel.

Well, i am a piece of ****, I'm stupid and worthless and i **** so much **** up its ridiculous!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    But the whole point of that thread is to remind us that special sbowflake culture leads to a population who justify mediocrity. It's part of entitlement culture, the idea that the world owes us ****
    I don't think that acknowledging that you are a unique individual who is loved by people - and is thus 'special' to someone - needs to necessarily/automatically equate with the whole special snowflake culture :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    for the last 5 weeks ive barely moved, pretty much lived in PJs, cried multiple times a day, not eaten a proper nutritious meal, not cleaned or tidied and generally just not functioned as a human being. today, I have cleaned, made 5 cups of tea, made a cake, been around my parents for hours, and am now cooking a full roast dinner. I think I may cry
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks Was fun making it but mood has crashed now

I don't think you did, I'm not sure

Hope you're ok :hugs:

Here is the finished project! Biscuits, malteasers, jelly beans, creme eggs, caramel eggs, mini eggs, chocolate raisins, marshmallows and a kit kat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: At least you had fun making it I suppose, sorry you've crashed now though Am around if talking would help :hugs:
    Good
    Also completely crashed but ah well, my own fault I suppose. One day I'll learn o pace myself but every time I think I'm getting there I go and ruin it all again, just stupid. Sorry, bit of a rant there

That looks amazing! :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just tried to explain the multiple TLGs to a friend via email. Bit of an incoherent mess now

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.