Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    What's all this? :innocent:
    hehe nuthin :innocent: :innocent:490

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I'm good, thanks for asking And I'm good at finding the number, as I dealt with the thread once before, when there were 20 pages without a number! :eek:94
    Yes, you certainly are; this thread can be difficult to follow at times, with regards to the current number. :eek3:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    I see, I was very cold this morning! It did get a lot warmer though and I'm OK now. Yes, oh right. Well, hopefully it won't get too cold this winter! It's my favourite season too (autumn being very close behind ):five:I am well thanks. I don't really like Tuesdays but today has gone very well as far as Tuesdays go. I see, I shall call you Perplexing then. You're 90 88Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, I have found that too; though the temperatures have a tendency to remain quite cold if the weather is overcast! :snow: I do love the cold weather, I just find it hard to tolerate the cold temperatures - I believe that this winter is going to be intriguing indeed.

That is excellent to hear and I hope your Tuesdays continue to be as well as yesterday proceeded! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    Yes, you certainly are; this thread can be difficult to follow at times, with regards to the current number. :eek3:

Yes, I have found that too; though the temperatures have a tendency to remain quite cold if the weather is overcast! :snow: I do love the cold weather, I just find it hard to tolerate the cold temperatures - I believe that this winter is going to be intriguing indeed.

That is excellent to hear and I hope your Tuesdays continue to be as well as yesterday proceeded! :yep:

That is very true! Fair enough, and that must make things slightly harder since it's your preferred time of year, but appears to be the one you have the most problems with getting used to.

Thank you, and I hope so too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That is very true! Fair enough, and that must make things slightly harder since it's your preferred time of year, but appears to be the one you have the most problems with getting used to.

Thank you, and I hope so too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed, though I find summer difficult too, due to the extreme humidity and temperatures at times throughout the season. :yep:

I am an avid snow and extreme weather fanatic, which is one of the reasons that winter is my preferred time of year. One of the frightening aspects of winter for me however, is the presence and prevalence of illness - having OCD, it makes me incredibly anxious around such a time of the year; in addition to the high levels of anxiety I experience in general. :ahhhhh::zomg:

No problem!

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, though I find summer difficult too, due to the extreme humidity and temperatures at times throughout the season. :yep:

I am an avid snow and extreme weather fanatic, which is one of the reasons that winter is my preferred time of year. One of the frightening aspects of winter for me however, is the presence and prevalence of illness - having OCD, it makes me incredibly anxious around such a time of the year; in addition to the high levels of anxiety I experience in general. :ahhhhh::zomg:

No problem!

I see. Yes, I really dislike the summer actually.

Ohh right, sorry to hear that. I really don't like that either, and people have already started getting colds and coughing lots.:erm: One can only hope that things aren't too bad this winter. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I see. Yes, I really dislike the summer actually.

Ohh right, sorry to hear that. I really don't like that either, and people have already started getting colds and coughing lots.:erm: One can only hope that things aren't too bad this winter. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, it can be awfully unpleasant in the summer!

Yes, that is very true and it is understandable that you dislike illness - we can only hope indeed, that illness is not too prevalent this winter; I have made an observation however - the last three years have entailed unseasonably mild weather conditions, which seems to be a perfect breeding ground for colds etc! *Fingers crossed for no illnesses*

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it can be awfully unpleasant in the summer!

Yes, that is very true and it is understandable that you dislike illness - we can only hope indeed, that illness is not too prevalent this winter; I have made an observation however - the last three years have entailed unseasonably mild weather conditions, which seems to be a perfect breeding ground for colds etc! *Fingers crossed for no illnesses*

Indeed!

Yes, I don't really think that there are many people who take much of a liking to illnesses! There are some who appear not to pay attention to it, which I an never really properly understand. Hmm that is true! I generally get a cold about once or twice every year which is a shame for me. Yup, hopefully there will be no illnesses this year! :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed!

Yes, I don't really think that there are many people who take much of a liking to illnesses! There are some who appear not to pay attention to it, which I an never really properly understand. Hmm that is true! I generally get a cold about once or twice every year which is a shame for me. Yup, hopefully there will be no illnesses this year! :crossedf:

I concur with that! I too, have a cold generally once a year; some people experience colds quite often.

:crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    I concur with that! I too, have a cold generally once a year; some people experience colds quite often.

:five: Yes, they do! It's a real shame for them.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    460 !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    460 !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    456 :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

Hi, Perplexing! How has your day been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.