Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I was a Christmas temp and my contract finished today. :yep:
    Are you going to miss it/the people? Or did you not enjoy working there?

Had the nicest sausage, bacon and egg sandwich this morning :coma:

Shame i haven't done any revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB_Vision)
    guysss was the undergraduate awards on a separate thread.. I want to see the results but Ive gone back all those pages and no results just goes from people talking about voting to people saying which award they won :confused:
    Click this.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i was actually awake before 12pm today!!!11!!!2! :eek::eek2::eek3::eek4:

went round the sales, got a new top and skirt :yep: they weren't out the sale though :teehee: also bled my parents dry for food etc to take back to manc with me :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB_Vision)
    guysss was the undergraduate awards on a separate thread.. I want to see the results but Ive gone back all those pages and no results just goes from people talking about voting to people saying which award they won :confused:
    it's in an expand thing on a post by JayAyy, i think. Then again i wasn't actually here when they did it so i'm not sure

Oh Lella definitely beat me to it. In a much more helpful post :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    hey guys, i was actually awake before 12pm today!!!11!!!2! :eek::eek2::eek3::eek4:

went round the sales, got a new top and skirt :yep: they weren't out the sale though :teehee:also bled my parents dry for food etc to take back to manc with me :smug:
    are you spoilt as a child?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)

went round the sales, got a new top and skirt :yep: they weren't out the sale though :teehee: also bled my parents dry for food etc to take back to manc with me :smug:
    Ohh what are they like/where from?

I wish i had time to go sale shopping :moon:
    I haven't been yet and the sales are basically over :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwirlGirl)
    it's in an expand thing on a post by JayAyy, i think. Then again i wasn't actually here when they did it so i'm not sure

Oh Lella definitely beat me to it. In a much more helpful post :getmecoat:
    Thank youuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by against fee rises)
    are you spoilt as a child?
    :holmes:
    obvious, troll is obvious
    come up with some more original insults xfactorfan/s_c :pierre:

and i don't call my parents buying pasta, noodles, cereals, jars of cooking sauces, tinned stuff, cleaning stuff etc being spoilt :lolwut:

Ohh what are they like/where from?

I wish i had time to go sale shopping :moon:
    I haven't been yet and the sales are basically over :sad:
    top :wizard:

and i couldn't find the skirt on the dorothy perkins website but its a high waisted print patterned one

i know, this is like the first time i've been round the sales properly lol, neither of the things i got were in the sale, its mostly the rubbish stuff left now

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to miss it/the people? Or did you not enjoy working there?

Had the nicest sausage, bacon and egg sandwich this morning :coma:

Shame i haven't done any revision
    Some of the people were ok but it did feel a bit cliquey at times though. :erm: And they all bummed this other temp who had been there two weeks before I started. The X mas temps were lovely though and I have most on FB. Tbh I probably would have preferred not working in womenswear, I have no clue about clothes at all- so that 's a lesson for the future, but I suppose I won;t always have a choice. I'll miss the paychecks though. :puppyeyes: I want to concentrate on my uni work this term and trying to find relevant work experience. I'll keep a look out for jobs though because extra money at uni is always nice. I only really saw it as a temp job and not many people were kept on as I understand it. Some people haven't even been told yet though.:eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    LOL amie I did the same thing after Christmas. I stocked up on turkey and I still have mince pies left. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by against fee rises)
    hello

i think i may have come to the wrong place. are you at uni already?
    2nd year.

ReputationRep:
    Temporary ban soon :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody find meeeeeeee

somebody to loveeeee :music:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    :cry2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    :yeah::party:

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:
    My departure is nothing to be sad about tbh :smug:
    CP can replace me :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    :yeah::party:
    Why do you hate me so much?
    I'm always nice to you ffs

ReputationRep:
    My departure is nothing to be sad about tbh :smug:
    CP can replace me :smug:
    People like CP and pol are in a league of their own. They replace no one. :no: You're leaving me with that good for nothing yoyo. :hmmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Why do you hate me so much?
    I'm always nice to you ffs
    Lol I don't hate you :console:, just want you to well in your exams :sadnod: anyways I wouldn't have voted you best newcomer (twice) if I did
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    People like CP and pol are in a league of their own. They replace no one. :no: You're leaving me with that good for nothing yoyo. :hmmm:
    Tell me about it :nopity:, don't remember you being trying to talk me out of a ban when I temp banned myself last year :slap:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.