Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
LastLordofTime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The prequel (PROLOGUE) to Let's Kill Hitler is out - http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00jthfd

Although it still says "coming soon" XD
Aleeece123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
As if it still just says "coming soon"...
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
The prequel (PROLOGUE) to Let's Kill Hitler is out - http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00jthfd

Although it still says "coming soon" XD
At 1:30...Could that be a silent in the background?
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hope we get a rory-centered episode in series 7 then, as I doubt there will be one in series 6.
dizzeedollee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
D: the prologue is so sad

but let me get this straight (because i get confused easily and got confused at the end of the last episode xD) when the doctor realised who river was, he ran into the tardis and flew off without a word to amy, etc to look for melody/river right? so why is he going to hitler? or was that an accident?
boba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think we know I think/hope that will be explained later
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dizzeedollee)

but let me get this straight (because i get confused easily and got confused at the end of the last episode xD) when the doctor realised who river was, he ran into the tardis and flew off without a word to amy, etc to look for melody/river right? so why is he going to hitler? or was that an accident?
We don`t know yet. Hopefully it will be explained in the next episode or we learn something else that explains it.
dizzeedollee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
aaaah i see, thank you. i thought i had missed something in the previous episode, silly me xD
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
@DWMtweets: Preview clips of rest of season include a Dalek! "It's almost like I lie sometimes!" says Steven.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Edit: I've just learnt it's not a random thing from their magazine - it's a live-tweet from tonight's preview screening of Let's Kill Hitler.
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
More from the preview screening's Q+A session (regards series 7, so spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
Show
@DWMtweets: Oh, and a new companion! Yes, confirmed by @steven_moffat tonight!
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think the only way Moff could redeem the Daleks is if he had them lay a trap for the Doctor, kill off a companion, and then force the Doctor to run (and that'd be the end of the episode, or at least towards the end. Make it so he doesn't defeat them with some silly deus ex machina this time)
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have a feeling they're just making a small appearance - probably the same sort of thing as the Weeping Angels in The God Complex.
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
@DWMtweets: Preview clips of rest of season include a Dalek! "It's almost like I lie sometimes!" says Steven.
So will there be a Dalek in the next six episodes?
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by elitepower)
So will there be a Dalek in the next six episodes?
Yes.
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok, regarding that last spoiler (about series 7) I posted:

Spoiler:
Show
@DWSpoilers: Forget about the new companion tweet. It was apparently tongue-in-cheek and doesn't mean what it appears to.
Lantana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dizzeedollee)

I thought it was because Sexy decided to make a detour rather than going where the Doctor wanted :dontknow:
LastLordofTime
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It will play in to the plan to get Melody back, no doubt.
HereBeDragons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok, regarding that last spoiler (about series 7) I posted:

Spoiler:
Show
@DWSpoilers: Forget about the new companion tweet. It was apparently tongue-in-cheek and doesn't mean what it appears to.
I'm thinking Rory will be promoted to "official companion" status, instead of "companion's husband who turns up and dies"
Yoghurt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's official!!

Doctor Who will be back on the 27th!
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ape I'm so jealous of you having seen it...

I'm supposed to be going on a date on 27th...NIGHTMARE!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.44%
No - but I will (66)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (400)
47.39%

Watched Threads