Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Could be decent actually. I am paying the basic rate on all my earnings at the moment, so that's 20% of everything, I was thinking about just scrapping it, or just scrapping income tax altogether. We can replace it with a pasty tax or something.
    The budget you made was really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    I know.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Are we thinking of the same budget??? The one riddled with mistakes that Jammy Duel pointed out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Are we thinking of the same budget??? The one riddled with mistakes that Jammy Duel pointed out...
    Nit picking.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nit picking.
    There's nit picking and then there is almost every major item the government has produced.

Nit picking would be correcting your spelling and grammar, not demonstrating the majority of the costing to be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    There's nit picking and then there is almost every major item the government has produced.

Nit picking would be correcting your spelling and grammar, not demonstrating the majority of the costing to be wrong.
    Can we not move on. Theres a lot that the government are doing that i dont like. The majority supportibg TDAs gambling tax bill and the reemergence of the brothel bill fir starters. Their continued commitment to lower taxes though, is most welcomed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Can we not move on. Theres a lot that the government are doing that i dont like. The majority supportibg TDAs gambling tax bill and the reemergence of the brothel bill fir starters. Their continued commitment to lower taxes though, is most welcomed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Typical old James, when challenged on anything you back away and hope the problem goes away.

ReputationRep:
    Typical old James, when challenged on anything you back away and hope the problem goes away.
    Being challenged on something that was sorted out months ago, I know what was wrong with the budget, it was discussed at length.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Being challenged on something that was sorted out months ago, I know what was wrong with the budget, it was discussed at length.
    If the Chancellor who wrote the budget is admitting the budget had big faults in the budget cannot be described as really good.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    As Nigel said, you cannot accept it is really good whilst also accepting that it was dreadful and full of errors, and if those things were sorted long ago then how come the items released in the last couple of weeks still got those errors in then, only PetrosAC has sorted out the errors and that was in 1 item.

ReputationRep:
    As Nigel said, you cannot accept it is really good whilst also accepting that it was dreadful and full of errors, and if those things were sorted long ago then how come the items released in the last couple of weeks still got those errors in then, only PetrosAC has sorted out the errors and that was in 1 item.
    Show me one budget on this site that hasnt been full of errors and ill give you a fiver

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Show me one budget on this site that hasnt been full of errors and ill give you a fiver

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooo, are you sure you can afford that?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Show me one as full of errors as yours and you can have 500

P.S. your first one doesn't count

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Show me one as full of errors as yours and you can have 500

P.S. your first one doesn't count

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That wasnt mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That wasnt mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If memory serves you and Nigel plugged some numbers into a spreadsheet and called it a budget

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If memory serves you and Nigel plugged some numbers into a spreadsheet and called it a budget

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We plugged sone numbers into a spreadsheet, i got sacked and petros was made chancellor and he published it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    We plugged sone numbers into a spreadsheet, i got sacked and petros was made chancellor and he published it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Regardless, that one doesn't count,

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Regardless, that one doesn't count,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't recall you getting sacked.....

Regardless, I simply rubber stamped it because we were getting vonced. I literally did zilch.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    I don't recall you getting sacked.....

Regardless, I simply rubber stamped it because we were getting vonced. I literally did zilch.
    He did...
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    He did...
    Ah, must have missed that xD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.