ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    later :bawling:

:lovehug:
    Okayy, im here for you whenever! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Nothing worse than being ill and not getting to take a break. I hope you get some respite soon, but well done on keeping going all the same.
    Next week all my family will be around, so I want to et things done to have time with them! I will definitely enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    I had one thing to do today which was hand in the counselling registration form and I couldn't even do that.

ReputationRep:
    I asked for the transcript from my master's course and after numerous emails and weeks trying to get it, I get it and it says I failed my dissertation on it. I did not fail, I got an extension and passed. :banghead: The job I'm applying for is due tomorrow so I don't know whether to include it or not. Why are things never simple?

Kefir for breakfast. :drool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    I had one thing to do today which was hand in the counselling registration form and I couldn't even do that.
    :hugs:

Handing in forms as important as those can be quite daunting! Like I still haven't sorted out my DSA forms and put them in the post

Don't beat yourself up too much :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I asked for the transcript from my master's course and after numerous emails and weeks trying to get it, I get it and it says I failed my dissertation on it. I did not fail, I got an extension and passed. :banghead: The job I'm applying for is due tomorrow so I don't know whether to include it or not. Why are things never simple?

Kefir for breakfast. :drool:
    I'd leave it out I guess, they can ask for it if they really want to see it, and that'll give you more time to get the right transcript off of the uni.

Yum! Where'd you get it from?

noo! :sad: that stapler too!! :jumphug:

its ok!!! you will do it tomorow!!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

Handing in forms as important as those can be quite daunting! Like I still haven't sorted out my DSA forms and put them in the post

Don't beat yourself up too much :hugs:
    That's true I guess, still need to get it sorted out and had it all planned to do it today! Luckily my DSA is sorted

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    noo! :sad: that stapler too!! :jumphug:

its ok!!! you will do it tomorow!!! :hugs:

I found the stapler in the end, but yeah I am annoyed I didn't do it! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'd leave it out I guess, they can ask for it if they really want to see it, and that'll give you more time to get the right transcript off of the uni.

Yum! Where'd you get it from?
    Yeah I think you're right. Putting it in with a big "FAIL" would probably not reflect well. It's so ****ing annoying though. :mad:

It's delicious! Surprisingly, I got it from the supermarket. They had lots of yummy flavors but someone only likes plain. Still good though. I might try and get hold of some of the grains and make my own. Do you know if it's difficult?

ReputationRep:
    booked a doctors appointment for next tuesday, missing some lectures but tbh i can't put it off any longer :sad:

struggling tonight, yet again :sad:

ReputationRep:
    New episode of my favourite podcast is out on Wednesday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cats FTW! :woo:
    I know right? Cats are great! :party:

Mum's just ruined my good mood about how well my supervision went :cry2:
    :jumphug:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Uni administration is full of noobfaces, in this country at least :shakecane:

(Original post by Quornslice)
    I know right? Cats are great! :party:

:jumphug:
    Thanks. Good to see you posting in here btw. Glad things are going better for you in the new place

ReputationRep:
    Uni administration is full of noobfaces, in this country at least :shakecane:
    Yeah, I agree.

It doesn't even have the university seal or signature on it or anything. I could make an identical one in 10minutes on Word.

My undergrad transcript and all my wife's have like counter-fraud measures on. So I have no idea if they're even sending me the right thing. :confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah, I agree.

It doesn't even have the university seal or signature on it or anything. I could make an identical one in 10minutes on Word.

My undergrad transcript and all my wife's have like counter-fraud measures on. So I have no idea if they're even sending me the right thing. :confused:
    Oh gosh. That's quite bad if it doesn't have either of those things I don't blame you for being confused by that!

I found the stapler in the end, but yeah I am annoyed I didn't do it! :sad:

you will do it bubba! just push yourself from inside! :hugs:

• Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    How is everyone tonight? Hugs to anyone who needs them :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    There are all sorts of volunteering opportunities out there, I'm sure there'll be something to suit you. Maybe something to do with people struggling with mental health issues, since you were interested in becoming a counsellor?

I'm good thanks, happily obsessing over mice as per usual.
    true, will have a gander in a bit I think yeah that might work, I like talking/listening to people as well so maybe I could see if Mind or someone have volunteering positions!

haha, fair enough, glad you are good, hopefully your mice are well too

ReputationRep:
    Been for a run with the athletics soc. Knackered, I stink, COVERED in sweat and my calves absolutely kill. But I actually like myself rn.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.