Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Liverpool FC Thread XII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    second half was the best performance attacking wise in a long time. Final balls were still a bit off but that will come back with a bit of confidence. Defensively we're still all over the place, but I'm kinda used to that by now. Gotta be happy with a clean sheet when we get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    They're up to 11th in the league though! Let them have their moment, it's important for mid table teams to beat the teams around them if they want to stay up.
    Well their title challenge is back on tbf, deffo gonna win the treble.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    The Kop haven't celebrated like that since Stevie G lifted the Premier League trophy last May.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    We all know Brenda's in the dressing room right now like: https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B56...eow6Kj8Crck8kD
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Well their title challenge is back on tbf, deffo gonna win the treble.
    That's the best thing i've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    Despite the unconvincing line up, the players managed to pull off a good performance in the second half and grab the 3 points which is really the only thing we care about now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    They're up to 11th in the league though! Let them have their moment, it's important for mid table teams to beat the teams around them if they want to stay up.
    I would expect much more useful, or humorous, posts from a so called "section moderator" but this is honestly just pathetic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShotsFired-9941)
    I would expect much more useful, or humorous, posts from a so called "section moderator" but this is honestly just pathetic
    It was just banter

ReputationRep:
    Glen Johnson :love:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What have I said that isn't true? 11th place is midtable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Joke all you want I've seen your posts in this thread. Some of them are cringe level bitterness but whatever

ReputationRep:
    Joke all you want I've seen your posts in this thread. Some of them are cringe level bitterness but whatever
    In fairness to SR, why should being a mod mean you still can't join in with a bit of banter?

His posts are against liverpool but I don't think that he goes over the top, just a bit of a laugh imo.

Inb4 arse kissing

ReputationRep:
    for someone with that username, you really don't take jokes well

ReputationRep:
    To be fair you could say that was the perfect outcome.

A clean sheet, grinding out a victory.

Guess it counts for nothing if they don't get 3 points at Leicester.

But it's a platform.

From what I saw of the game, Lambert looks alright. He lacks pace, but he's technically really good.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester's defence looks terrible so that gives me hope that they will ship in goals just like us

ReputationRep:
    If you guys lose to Leicester in thier current form right now then surely you guys should expect a relegation fight? :eek:

I think you guys should comfortably beat them but then again Leicester are at home and you guys are **** away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    If you guys lose to Leicester in thier current form right now then surely you guys should expect a relegation fight? :eek:

I think you guys should comfortably beat them but then again Leicester are at home and you guys are **** away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wolo Pls stfu because we lost to Leicester

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Main thing is that we won 3 points. We're still only 5 points off 5th so it's not the end of the world. Hopefully we can stop this inconsistent rut with a few wins in a row..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Wolo Pls stfu because we lost to Leicester

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You stfu

We lost to Leicester at the beginning of the season when they were full of confidence. Its a nightmare to play promoted teams at the beginning of the season, heck even Burnley gave Chelsea a good game and they even held us to a draw :unimpressed:

If Liverpool lose or draw to a Leicester side who besides today didnt score in like 4-5 games ina row then its a relegation battle for Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.