Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Just tried to explain the multiple TLGs to a friend via email. Bit of an incoherent mess now
    :hugs: :jumphug: Well done for being able to explain about it... I know its hard but at least its now out? :hugs: :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    This is going to be one of the things that I'm going to have to do at college, aren't i.. Explain why i act a bit strange sometimes... I struggle to admit to people about it now, and in September i'll be in a brand new environment and no ones going to know anything... Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    :hugs: :jumphug: Well done for being able to explain about it... I know its hard but at least its now out? :hugs: :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    This is going to be one of the things that I'm going to have to do at college, aren't i.. Explain why i act a bit strange sometimes... I struggle to admit to people about it now, and in September i'll be in a brand new environment and no ones going to know anything... Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
    Not sure he's gonna understand what I'm trying to say. It's quite a hard thing to explain, let alone when the person you're explaining it to isn't very close to you and hasn't seen you in a while and isn't in front of you :nopity:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hopefully it'll all go better than you think. The more people know, the more support they can potentially give you :hugs:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Not sure he's gonna understand what I'm trying to say. It's quite a hard thing to explain, let alone when the person you're explaining it to isn't very close to you and hasn't seen you in a while and isn't in front of you :nopity:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hopefully it'll all go better than you think. The more people know, the more support they can potentially give you :hugs:
    I hope he at least tries to because it takes a lot of courage to admit :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm hoping it'll go well but its always at the back of my mind that it'll go wrong... Even now. Which is a bit pathetic of me but yeah...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I hope he at least tries to because it takes a lot of courage to admit :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm hoping it'll go well but its always at the back of my mind that it'll go wrong... Even now. Which is a bit pathetic of me but yeah...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not pathetic at all - it's natural to be worried about unknown entities. At the same time, though, it's something you can't control, so you should aim not to spend TOO much time worrying about it, hard as that may seem :console:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not pathetic at all - it's natural to be worried about unknown entities. At the same time, though, it's something you can't control, so you should aim not to spend TOO much time worrying about it, hard as that may seem :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm just hoing it goes well, and at the moment thats all that matters, right? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Supposed to be working but i csnt becaise of bad thoughts really impulsuce dont know what to do

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that acknowledging that you are a unique individual who is loved by people - and is thus 'special' to someone - needs to necessarily/automatically equate with the whole special snowflake culture :dontknow:
    Perhaps n9t but I feel there can be a correlation...

How are you feeling today?

ReputationRep:
    Been massively productive today!
    Tidied and hoovered the front of the living room, put washing in, and then hung it out to dry. Put a dishwasher load on, done a tesco order for tuesday.

All on my own.

Just the back of the living room and both bedrooms to go :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm just hoing it goes well, and at the moment thats all that matters, right? :console:
    :yep:

(Original post by Pathway)
    Supposed to be working but i csnt becaise of bad thoughts really impulsuce dont know what to do
    PM someone? I'm not entirely with it but if desperate, you can PM me and I'll try and help somehow

(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    Perhaps n9t but I feel there can be a correlation...

How are you feeling today?
    Not very well. In a psychotic episode

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Been massively productive today!
    Tidied and hoovered the front of the living room, put washing in, and then hung it out to dry. Put a dishwasher load on, done a tesco order for tuesday.

All on my own.

Just the back of the living room and both bedrooms to go :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :king1:

ReputationRep:

PM someone? I'm not entirely with it but if desperate, you can PM me and I'll try and help somehow

Ill be ok thank you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Ill be ok thank you
    Seriously though, if you need someone, don't suffer in silence :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    all of us here care about you! :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by furryface12)
    We care about you! Wish people would irl as well, although I'm sure they do more than you think :console:

WE LOVE YOU DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! :woo: :love: :woo:

#TeamDukey

Don't deserve a team though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    feeling awful. need to escape and hide and just not be me
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)

Don't deserve a team though :ninja:
    Seriously peeps: what have I told you peeps about arguing with TLG?

If TLG says #TeamDukey, then there is a #TeamDukey

:lovehug:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    feeling awful. need to escape and hide and just not be me
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

You can add giving the boyfriend a haircut and rehoovering to the list!
    Oh i love my new hoover!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    You can add giving the boyfriend a haircut and rehoovering to the list!
    Oh i love my new hoover!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I misread that as "giving the boyfriend a haircut with the hoover" and was like :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Really interesting, but amazing how many numbers he remembers. (Could not no matter simulating voices or not...)
    Is that experiment a good example? Or far from reality? I mean the voices?
    Yeah, I wouldn't have remembered the numbers or words either way

I think it is a pretty good example. Although a few times he got sort of soothing voices, I don't experience those. But otherwise, the constant unrelenting and negative voices are quite similar.

ReputationRep:
    I misread that as "giving the boyfriend a haircut with the hoover" and was like :headfire:

Thats not a bad idea

I did hoover him after a hoover once :banana:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seriously peeps: what have I told you peeps about arguing with TLG?

If TLG says #TeamDukey, then there is a #TeamDukey

:lovehug:
    Fine have one, I'm not in the mood to argue

ReputationRep:
    Seriously though, if you need someone, don't suffer in silence :hugs:
    feel like i deserve it

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.