This discussion is closed.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
Hi there, are you impatient? If so buy some 'Shut Up' pills, these pills will make you less impatient and teach you to be quiet and wait like an Englishman.

'Shut Up' a division of **** Associates LLP. 'Shut Up' is a registered trade mark in the US and other territories. Please take 'Shut Up' responsibly. Please consult your GP before taking 'Shut Up'.

Edit: I would like to point out that this is a joke, anyone not able to take a joke should be shot like the strikers.
PROSM
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there, are you impatient? If so buy some 'Shut Up' pills, these pills will make you less impatient and teach you to be quiet and wait like an Englishman.

'Shut Up' a division of **** Associates LLP. 'Shut Up' is a registered trade mark in the US and other territories. Please take 'Shut Up' responsibly. Please consult your GP before taking 'Shut Up'.

Edit: I would like to point out that this is a joke, anyone not able to take a joke should be shot like the strikers.
PRSOM!!!!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

PRSOM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

But 'shut up' tastes awful. I prefer these ones
TeeEff
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

PRS-...wait...
Snufkin
Report 4 years ago
snip
How are your OU studies going?
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
nixonsjellybeans
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just had a detailed look at the who has given pos/neg rep to me over the years with this new function. It seems one or two people either loved me or hated me :lol: Seems Birch has given me a fair amount of pos rep over my time in here. No serial neggers thankfully, bar The Mad Dog's dupes.
Asolare
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Bills hitting the house again you mean?
Na. I get to be away from my mother again (cause work), she's really driving me mad/upset lately sigh.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Inexorably)
Na. I get to be away from my mother again (cause work), she's really driving me mad/upset lately sigh.
That's nice:erm:
Asolare
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
That's nice:erm:
Indeedly.
St. Brynjar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
Just had a detailed look at the who has given pos/neg rep to me over the years with this new function. It seems one or two people either loved me or hated me :lol: Seems Birch has given me a fair amount of pos rep over my time in here. No serial neggers thankfully, bar The Mad Dog's dupes.
Haha just done this, great fun. Oddly satisfied that someone I really didn't like used to neg me all the time - #bringbacknegrep
toronto353
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was glad when they stopped people being able to comment when giving neg reps though. I've got some from a few years back where people would simply carry on an argument by negging you and commenting when doing so.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does it tell you who you gave most to or would you have to look at all individually.
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Does it tell you who you gave most to or would you have to look at all individually.
Look at them all I believe...
nixonsjellybeans
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by toronto353)
I was glad when they stopped people being able to comment when giving neg reps though. I've got some from a few years back where people would simply carry on an argument by negging you and commenting when doing so.
Your quote didn't appear in my notifications for some bizarre reason (neither did the below quote). I never liked the personal profile neg reps, seemed so hateful

(Original post by St. Brynjar)
Haha just done this, great fun. Oddly satisfied that someone I really didn't like used to neg me all the time - #bringbacknegrep
Its worse yet looking at who you negged.

(Original post by Rakas21)
Nah you have to conduct your own analysis i'm afraid. It isn't like the 'who quoted me' section.
toronto353
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Your quote didn't appear in my notifications for some bizarre reason (neither did the below quote). I never liked the personal profile neg reps, seemed so hateful
Nor did yours oddly. The problem with neg reps is that they were often used for bullying. It's easy to see why they removed them, but I suppose they were useful if, for example, someone was deliberately unhelpful say (though it's still hard to see why you would use a neg rep then).
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Quotes are down by the way, not likely to be fixed until Tuesday at the earliest.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Quotes are down by the way, not likely to be fixed until Tuesday at the earliest.
Noticed that earlier, so ****ing annoying.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.59%
No (157)
74.41%

Watched Threads