Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Milner on the left, with Theo 'man of the moment' Walcott on the right.... despite Milner shining on the right for both club and country, and Adam Johnson being in the squad - I'm sure he'll enjoy his cameo appearance from the bench with 7.3 minutes to go.

ReputationRep:
    Capello is just a wum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    fml :sigh:
    No. You're one of the better posters and better characters here on TSR. There really are so many bell-ends who post in the football forums and it's refreshing to have such decency amongst us tbh.

FML @ Capello tbh. I'm hoping for a defeat tonight so that Capello can GTFO, bringing further shame on the crumbly FA.

ReputationRep:
    Capello out whilst MON resumes control as King of the GELs by becoming England manager :sogood:

Marshall
    Young Davies Clark Warnock
    Young Sidwell Reo-Coker Downing
    Agbonlahor Delfouneso

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Capello out whilst MON resumes control as King of the GELs by becoming England manager :sogood:

Marshall
    Young Davies Clark Warnock
    Young Sidwell Reo-Coker Downing
    Agbonlahor Delfouneso

:sexface:
    Put NRC at right back, L.Young at left back, maybe Gabby on the wing, Downing in the middle and convince Heskey to come out of retirement (:sogood:) for a more authentic MON team...

ReputationRep:
    Jd!

ReputationRep:
    Rooney is playing badly again :P

ReputationRep:
    Rooney has been abysmal. As long as he has this form in England colours and not for United :cool:

Ashley Cole has been excellent, as usual. I know many people don't like the guy but the lad can't half play football.

ReputationRep:
    The sooner Rooney is dropped the better, that last chip shot from him was good though!

Agreed about A.Cole, easily one of the top 5 LBs in the world right now and has been for a good few years in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Nice goal Defoe

ReputationRep:
    IMO Ashley Cole is the best LB in the world followed by Evra.

That looked painful for Dawson. Gerrard hasn't done much, hasn't got the ball enough. Johnson is having a shocker. Defoe's looking good though.

ReputationRep:
    Hart is playing pretty good!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    IMO Ashley Cole is the best LB in the world followed by Evra.

That looked painful for Dawson. Gerrard hasn't done much, hasn't got the ball enough. Johnson is having a shocker. Defoe's looking good though.
    Is that because he is English?

ReputationRep:
    Milner has been solid down the left. Can't believe the Bulgarian player didn't get any kind of card there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    Is that because he is English?
    Do you want to suggest me a better one?

Edit: Or if your just talking about Evra and Cole, I would say it's pretty close but I just prefer Cole because I think he's better. Nothing to do with him being English.

ReputationRep:
    well played me :jive: :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    well played me :jive: :teeth:
    What did I say about Jermain Defoe?!

Wanted to play for England, do well and cement his place in the side, then he goes and gets injured.

I was bang on.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    What did I say about Jermain Defoe?!

Wanted to play for England, do well and cement his place in the side, then he goes and gets injured.

I was bang on.

so overall, pleased for the win, or annoyed capello might get some praise and stay on as manager i want him gone tbh

ReputationRep:
    4-0! How's That For A Statement! England Are So Going To Win The Next World Cup!!!!

ReputationRep:
    so overall, pleased for the win, or annoyed capello might get some praise and stay on as manager i want him gone tbh
    Capello could at least smile ffs. There were some positives tonight but the scoreline is flattering and against a better team, well...

Positives - A.Johnson, Hart, Milner, Defoe

Rooney was very poor.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.