Oh no, no Soldado!

I aint watching now!
ra-ra-ra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aa22)
Lol, yeh, I saw the highlights as well. They said he scored an amazing goal, but I wasnt expecting a goal from that distance..

Ahh, yeh, Lucho is back... nice goal as well. And it seems Janko has started his goal count as well..... Starting to fear Porto a bit now :C

Benfica did well tonight. The sending off was unnecessary and just plain wrong decision by the ref. Nelson Oliveira was immense! Such a great player, I just wish he had more chances, he could easily be first choice for Portugal at the Euros..

Rodrigo with two goals as well

Also, LOL at Djalo playing for Benfica. There's a sight I never expected to see... he had a chance as well! But he was crap for most of the 10 minutes he played... still too early to tell though..
It was odd to see him in a Porto kit, i didn't think it would happen again. Now we need Lisandro back. The good thing about Janko is we have some height up front, but how he'll be for us is another thing but for both to score on their debut... we can't really moan.

With Danny messing up his knee and being out for 8+ months Oliveira has even more of a chance to be called up. Danny would have been called up, he always is, even though he does **** all, but now with him being injured and we have a very limited selection up front Oliveira could be the guy to call up. If JJ gives him games every so often and continues playing how he is then Bento would be an idiot not to call him up!

Ha, see you at the Luz! Usually i'm not too bothered about this trophy. It's one of them that if we're out we're out and don't get too downhearted about it. But seeing as Porto won't be adding anything else to their winnings this season to add to the Supertaca then i'm quite keen for us to win this. And the semi is against you lot which just makes me want to win it even more.

How long before Mr Emanuel becomes our manager? He's already gone one better than VP by taking Academica to the final. What a great thing for them to be in the final. Well it would have been great to have either them or Oliveirense in the final but with it being Emanuel as the manager i really glad they got there.
I Kant Spall
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
cheeky dink from Cesc
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nice finish from Cesc but dodgy keeper.

Valencia have had a couple of good chances though.
The Entity
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nice goal Cesc!
Catilina
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Gladbach disgracefully cheated their way into the cup semi-final yesterday

(Sorry for the quality)

This dive earned them a penalty and a red card.
aa22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ra-ra-ra)
It was odd to see him in a Porto kit, i didn't think it would happen again. Now we need Lisandro back. The good thing about Janko is we have some height up front, but how he'll be for us is another thing but for both to score on their debut... we can't really moan.

With Danny messing up his knee and being out for 8+ months Oliveira has even more of a chance to be called up. Danny would have been called up, he always is, even though he does **** all, but now with him being injured and we have a very limited selection up front Oliveira could be the guy to call up. If JJ gives him games every so often and continues playing how he is then Bento would be an idiot not to call him up!

Ha, see you at the Luz! Usually i'm not too bothered about this trophy. It's one of them that if we're out we're out and don't get too downhearted about it. But seeing as Porto won't be adding anything else to their winnings this season to add to the Supertaca then i'm quite keen for us to win this. And the semi is against you lot which just makes me want to win it even more.

How long before Mr Emanuel becomes our manager? He's already gone one better than VP by taking Academica to the final. What a great thing for them to be in the final. Well it would have been great to have either them or Oliveirense in the final but with it being Emanuel as the manager i really glad they got there.
Hmm, I reckon Danny is a big blow to our chances to be honest. After Ronaldo and Nani, he's our best winger. And with Danny, we could have moved Ronaldo to the Striker position...

I can't seen Nelson going, but, I would love it if he JJ carried on playing him in the cup, and especially since it'll be against Porto. If he plays well in that match, he could be in with a shout for a place at the Euro. BUT. As it stands, at the current rate that he's getting minutes, I highly doubt Bento will take him

Academica have done really well. They've got some interesting players, and they've also loaned really good young talent. Adrien and Cedric have been very good for them, and they've also taken David Simao now, even though I don't think he's played much..

P. Emanuel would probably be the best choice for Porto for next season, I guess... although, I wonder if Domingos might be secretly forcing a sacking, so that he becomes free for the Porto job at the end of the season, lol..
jit987
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Osasuna 2-0 Barca !
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Barca's away from is dire tbh...
jit987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think Pep has conceded the league now. Losing 2-0 and brings on Cuenca & Isaac on for Puyol & Pedro when he has xavi/iniesta/fabregas on the bench.

edit- 2-1
jit987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sanchez should have made it 3-3 but incorrectly ruled offside.
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
3-2 full time.

CB91
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jit987)
Sanchez should have made it 3-3 but incorrectly ruled offside.
Barca got a decision against them? According to this forum, that's never, ever happened before. Every decision has gone for them since the dawn of time.

On a more serious note, Pep has basically conceded the league now (like you said earlier). I think it's a combination of letting the youngsters have more game time and letting the regulars rest and not re-injure themselves.
jit987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Barca got a decision against them? According to this forum, that's never, ever happened before. Every decision has gone for them since the dawn of time.

On a more serious note, Pep has basically conceded the league now (like you said earlier). I think it's a combination of letting the youngsters have more game time and letting the regulars rest and not re-injure themselves.
:lol:
forex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If Madrid win tomorrow then it will be a 10 point gap. With more league, copa del rey and champions league games I can still see Barca dropping points (especially away). However, for Madrid it ain't over until the fat lady sings. Odds for Mr. Jose to do the double?
Barça
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If the lads keep this away form up then they might be doing a Pasillo come the next Clasico :facepalm:
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 6 years ago
forca barca ffs :facepalm2:
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Barça)
If the lads keep this away form up then they might be doing a Pasillo come the next Clasico :facepalm:
But if they don't do as badly they could watch Madrid celebrate winning the Liga if Madrid win in the Camp Nou.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by forex)
If Madrid win tomorrow then it will be a 10 point gap. With more league, copa del rey and champions league games I can still see Barca dropping points (especially away). However, for Madrid it ain't over until the fat lady sings. Odds for Mr. Jose to do the double?
Barca are still big favourites for the CL. In a two legged tie or final, Madrid can't really keep up with Barca. It's there consistency in smashing the smaller teams which will win them the league. So I'd say the odds of a double a pretty small.
JClive
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Barca are still big favourites for the CL. In a two legged tie or final, Madrid can't really keep up with Barca. It's there consistency in smashing the smaller teams which will win them the league. So I'd say the odds of a double a pretty small.
Perhaps a two-legged tie, Barca would win probably but in one match, a final, anything can happen and Real could win.

Hoping Real win La Liga this year as well!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads