Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Oh dear. :facepalm2:

SHUT YO MOUTH LITTLE BOY!

Oh yeah R-KAM what gloves do i buy?!? I'm seriously considering the Vapor Jets...

(Original post by ProgFeanor)
    As a Texans fan, I must say it's really, really not fair.
    Mhmmm some teams have all the Luck! :ahee:

Could we have someone like that once Brady goes :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Does Cam Newton get a look in in the Caepernick/RG3/Wilson conversation or is he a write off do you think ? I really liked him coming out but it looks like hes a bit short of what it takes to reach the top level at the minute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Does Cam Newton get a look in in the Caepernick/RG3/Wilson conversation or is he a write off do you think ? I really liked him coming out but it looks like hes a bit short of what it takes to reach the top level at the minute
    Physically as good as the others. Not as pure of a passer. Scrambles too much for my liking. His team sucks however unlike what Kaepernick and Wilson have.

Needs to cut out some of those brain farts and if they finally get him some protection could be just as good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    SHUT YO MOUTH LITTLE BOY!

Oh yeah R-KAM what gloves do i buy?!? I'm seriously considering the Vapor Jets...

Mhmmm some teams have all the Luck! :ahee:

Could we have someone like that once Brady goes :moon:
    LITTLE BOY? :eyeball:

Hahahahah! I did say Vapor for aesthetics and you were all "Dey cost top dolla!!!11"

Someone like Luck would be ideal. I wonder when we'll consider getting someone else in...

ReputationRep:
    Physically as good as the others. Not as pure of a passer. Scrambles too much for my liking. His team sucks however unlike what Kaepernick and Wilson have.

Needs to cut out some of those brain farts and if they finally get him some protection could be just as good.
    Yeah since teams took away his deep ball more towards the end of his rookie year his decision making has let him down badly. I think he is a pretty good passer though he can pass it on the move and in the pocket pretty well and he can go deep when it is there too if he gets in the right time with the right coaching staff then look out.

Dunno why but I worry Wilson might regress a bit this year like Newton and Josh Freeman did and this season was somewhat fools gold from him even though there is nothing rational to suggest it will happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    LITTLE BOY? :eyeball:

Hahahahah! I did say Vapor for aesthetics and you were all "Dey cost top dolla!!!11"

Someone like Luck would be ideal. I wonder when we'll consider getting someone else in...
    Little boy yes you!

They actually only cost 4 pounds more then the Cutters but i have a 20 pound Amazon gift card i can use which would mean the Cutters only cost 15 pound. If the Vapor jets were on Amazon i would buy them without a doubt but i don't know

Next year i think. Mallett will be traded. Really wish Alabama bombed last year and McCaron was like a 3rd/4th round prospect...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah since teams took away his deep ball more towards the end of his rookie year his decision making has let him down badly. I think he is a pretty good passer though he can pass it on the move and in the pocket pretty well and he can go deep when it is there too if he gets in the right time with the right coaching staff then look out.

Dunno why but I worry Wilson might regress a bit this year like Newton and Josh Freeman did and this season was somewhat fools gold from him even though there is nothing rational to suggest it will happen
    He has a rocket arm Cam. Like i said Physically hes as good as the others bar maybe Kaepernick who i think is like Lebron James is. Never seen anyone quite like him before. Keep him upright and he should go back to being dynamic.

Wilson didn't impress me for the first 8 or so games then he did. He has no reason to regress so badly considering his team is loaded like hell.

Luck though won't make the playoffs this season i think.

ReputationRep:
    Titus Young arrested twice in one day LMFAO :laugh:

This guy such a waste of talent.

ReputationRep:
    He has a rocket arm Cam. Like i said Physically hes as good as the others bar maybe Kaepernick who i think is like Lebron James is. Never seen anyone quite like him before. Keep him upright and he should go back to being dynamic.

Wilson didn't impress me for the first 8 or so games then he did. He has no reason to regress so badly considering his team is loaded like hell.

Luck though won't make the playoffs this season i think.
    Agree about Luck in the playoffs I don't really like what the colts did this off season they got too excited about their success the season before and just started throwing money about thinking they were a couple of pieces away which isn't the case I don't think

Agree about Kaepernick too when I saw his break out games last season I bet on 49ers to win the super bowl as fast as I could when he gets it going he is devastating

ReputationRep:
    Agree about Luck in the playoffs I don't really like what the colts did this off season they got too excited about their success the season before and just started throwing money about thinking they were a couple of pieces away which isn't the case I don't think

Agree about Kaepernick too when I saw his break out games last season I bet on 49ers to win the super bowl as fast as I could when he gets it going he is devastating
    I think Colts off season is overrated haha. Hes also got one hell of a schedule to navigate this season... Many of the games last year he shouldn't have won as well that if it went the other way it would have been a loss. Detroit one sticks to mind.

He should have been drafted way earlier but there were worries about him running too much and small school as well as tattoos on a QB Hopefully he develops because he will be something else if he does to watch.

Alex which ones do you like more?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cutters-Soli..._sim_sbs_sg_19

or any of the other colours like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

You guys can all help me decide.

ReputationRep:
    Little boy yes you!
    Cruising for a bruising, kiddo.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cutters-Soli..._sim_sbs_sg_19

or any of the other colours like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

You guys can all help me decide.
    Ying and Yang ones! Since Amazon/You are being sucky about Vapor ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Cruising for a bruising, kiddo.

Ying and Yang ones! Since Amazon/You are being sucky about Vapor ones
    Vapor didn't have my size in all white so i decided against it. Plus i can get the Yin and Yang ones delivered tomorrow! I ordered red and white since i thought the all white ones may have been too Michael Jacksonish :laugh:

Don't make me come over there and beat you!

ReputationRep:
    Gronkowski needs that 4th arm surgery after all damn it. Bad news

Your not supposed to drink when your on anti biotics are you?

ReputationRep:
    Vapor didn't have my size in all white so i decided against it. Plus i can get the Yin and Yang ones delivered tomorrow! I ordered red and white since i thought the all white ones may have been too Michael Jacksonish :laugh:

Don't make me come over there and beat you!
    Hahah, just beat it :ninja:

Try it, midget! I'll crush you

Gronkowski needs that 4th arm surgery after all damn it. Bad news

Your not supposed to drink when your on anti biotics are you?
    There's a surprise, next season looking like a train wreck now. How can his arm be so ****ed!?

It's never stopped me, but I'm Scottish therefore hard, you're not :ninja:

Depends how strong they are really :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Hahah, just beat it :ninja:

Try it, midget! I'll crush you

There's a surprise, next season looking like a train wreck now. How can his arm be so ****ed!?

It's never stopped me, but I'm Scottish therefore hard, you're not :ninja:

Depends how strong they are really :dontknow:
    Damn haha thank god i didn't buy it then

Bring it you tall freak ? :laugh:

Exactly i think we stand next to no chance for the Superbowl which is disappointing.

I thought no drinking is allowed but there's no way Gronk followed that rule...

ReputationRep:
    Alex which ones do you like more?
    I would say colours but depends if they match the rest of the kit etc all white could look pretty clean too

ReputationRep:

:lol:

Hell no he followed it.

ReputationRep:
    I would say colours but depends if they match the rest of the kit etc all white could look pretty clean too
    Yeah i went with colours since i thought all white was a little Michael Jacksonish haha

(Original post by 419)
    :lol:

Hell no he followed it.
    Indeed haha no chance in hell :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    And here is why Jamie Collins, Michael Buchanan, Logan Ryan and Duron Harmon were drafted and Adrian Wilson was signed along with the re-signing of Aqib Talib:

In 2012, the New England Patriots were 14th in the NFL in covering opposing teams #1 wide receiver at 79 yards per game on 8.4 pass attempts per game. And this statistical accounting includes prior to the trade of Talib.

Against opposing #2 wide receivers, the Pats ranked #6 last year allowing only 44.7 yards per game on 6.2 pass attempts per game.

However, against a teams' #3 wide receiver, an opposing teams' tight end and primary running back, the Pats ranked 30th (#3 WR), 29th (TE) and 23rd (RB) in the NFL.

Against a teams' #3 WR, the Pats gave up 67.8 YPG on 7 pass attempts per game.

Against a teams' primary tight end, the Pats gave up 64.4 YPG on 8.8 pass attempts per game.

And against a teams' primary running back, the Pats gave up 50.7 YPG on 7.6 pass attempts per game.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2012 DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY RATINGS

Goes with the BB philosphy of take their best player out the game or try to but damn are the 3rd receivers, tight-ends and Backs shredding us apart...

ReputationRep:
    Damn haha thank god i didn't buy it then

Bring it you tall freak ? :laugh:

Exactly i think we stand next to no chance for the Superbowl which is disappointing.

They'd get really Dirty (Diana) easily too. :awesome:

Haha, I'm not much taller than you, I'd just lay your ass out

Yeah, without our TE duo we're in trouble. Although we'll still make the playoffs, they'd maybe be fit for then :sigh:

I know, what a ****. I see he's third (37) behind Moss (43) and Rice (40) for amount of touchdowns in his first 3 seasons. Imagine if he never had the injury problems :zomg:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.