Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Hahaha you mad. You're pretty ****ing stupid. Read some of that tripe you post before you go around talking ****.
    Gayboysayswhat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Gayboysayswhat
    :rofl:

Ah man this post made my day already.

ReputationRep:
    Baconbutty anything he says is usually nonsense :rofl:

A.Madrid to win the league again. Real and Barcelona will be weak as piss defensively.

ReputationRep:
    He's actually the most underrated player in the world. I think I will cry when he stops playing football.

Anyway I came in the thread to ask if anyone has seen much of that Sanchez lad at Elche, the Colombian? Malevolent, qua?

We are close to signing him.

ReputationRep:
    Real's team for tonight :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Real's team for tonight :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mad line up

keeper must be in the changing room performing all kinds of prayers at the sight of that xi

tefillahs,salahs,our fathers

ReputationRep:
    Ramos is so ****ing boss on the ball.

ReputationRep:
    Great goal. Gareth Bale is so good. Amazing cross.

Poor from the left back though, he could have easily made that run to catch ronaldo as Benzema had already ran in the middle of the two CBs.

ReputationRep:
    2 for Ronaldo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo loves a tap in

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant tackle there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did Moreno play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eaqgaeyea)
    How did Moreno play
    Moreno didn't play. Navarro played.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Moreno didn't play. Navarro played.
    Sevilla are dicks for dragging it on til now then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Ronaldo loves a tap in
    One season, 20 of his 60 goals were tap-ins at the far post.

ReputationRep:
    Bale's cross was magnificent.

It's fairly evident Madrid have the best squad in the world, best player in the world and best manager in the world, not to mention Don Perez.

The mighty Madrid are going to kill Barca this season. It will be so one-sided the Catalans will be crying into their Escalivada for years to come.

ReputationRep:
    I was at the game tonight. That cross from Bale was incredible. That's one of the best lineups I'll ever see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    He's actually the most underrated player in the world. I think I will cry when he stops playing football.

Anyway I came in the thread to ask if anyone has seen much of that Sanchez lad at Elche, the Colombian? Malevolent, qua?

We are close to signing him.
    Decent signing if true. Didn't watch too many Elche games last season but he's quite physical, has good workrate and speed. His technique isn't the best and I remember him being quite sloppy with his passing (e.g. in the last game vs Barça, apart from that great game though), but in Elche's system that wasn't a problem as they don't play the Spanish pass & move game anyway; his role in the team is just to sit in front of the back four, provide tackles & then bomb forward in possession. So not really a typical la liga midfielder, but a good player that I can see doing well in the PL. (He was the one who "conceded" that fake 94th-minute penalty on Pepe in their first game vs Real btw , probably the most memorable moment from him for me :lol: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Bale's cross was magnificent.

It's fairly evident Madrid have the best squad in the world, best player in the world and best manager in the world, not to mention Don Perez.

The mighty Madrid are going to kill Barca this season. It will be so one-sided the Catalans will be crying into their Escalivada for years to come.
    wot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eaqgaeyea)
    Agree with the bold for Howedes.

I agree with Bojan not being able to cope with the pressure, but I read around his youth career a while ago, and it was along the lines of 'the greatest youth player I've ever seen', 'broke every single la Masia goalscoring record at all levels', 'better than Messi was until the first team', which would make it seem the hype was justifiable? Why was he prematurely (in your view) promoted then?
    'the greatest youth player I've ever seen' - Tbh it's easy to say that as Bojan emerged when the RFEF discovered the internet more & Youtube started to get popular, so he probably was just more publicised than others before him. From what I saw of him back then, which admittedly isn't too much (plus I had a noob football understanding), he was good to amazing, but he never impressed me more than players like Thiago, Deulofeu, Adama or as much as players like Halilovic (to name only FCB players). On top of that his performances were in the Segunda B, whereas players like Thiago all played in the Liga Adelante.

'broke every single la Masia goalscoring record at all levels' - I know that's a myth going around the internet, but I've never seen any official source backing it up.

'better than Messi was until the first team' - I suppose people say that referring to him scoring more goals than Messi in the same amount of games for the B team (10 vs 6 in 22) and not because they actually watched both play at youth level & compared them as players. Personally, while his goal tally was nice and he had a good technique, I don't think Bojan ever showed the qualities Messi had even when very young, his vision, dribbling, ball control at full speed etc.

As for why he was promoted, that was down to Rijkaard, who believed he was ready, while both Quique Costas and Pep (Barcelona B coaches back then) thought it was too early. I suppose the promotion was jusifiable as Bojan was great at the B/youth teams, but not urgent, so a 50/50 decision. Had he bulked up more and developed better mentally, it could just as well have worked out. But then Deulofeu or Thiago could have been promoted much earlier with the same arguments on their side.

And yes, the hype about him as a good talent was justifiable, since he was, but the hype about him being the next Messi or even close to him was just plain stupid.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.