Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Might quit my online maths GCSE course. Feeling very unmotivated and rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    I was joint dux of my high school ( did better than the other one in grades but she did more extra curricular)...****ing depressing seeing the other dux getting through med school while I'm a mentally I'll unemployed alcoholic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    you will do it bubba! just push yourself from inside! :hugs:

:lovehug:
    Yeah, I have to do it.

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    How is everyone tonight? Hugs to anyone who needs them :hugs:
    i need hugs!!!!! :jumphug:

have some back!!! :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

(Original post by Porridge510)
    no you dont!!!!!!! the best feeling is conquering maths!!! stick at it! and when you pass it you will feel amazing!!! :love:

:hugs:

(Original post by moment of truth)
    Yeah, I have to do it.

i dont know why but i suddenly feel much much better!!!! :yep:

thank you!!! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine as long as I have someone around to distract me and give me a reason to act happy. Then as soon as I'm alone the sadness creeps back in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i dont know why but i suddenly feel much much better!!!! :yep:

thank you!!! :jumphug:

That's great to hear!

I didn't do anything, it was all you! :hugs:

Checked the GP registration form and realized that I didn't need to ask my mum for the details so gonna register and get an appointment tomorrow (if I can)!

ReputationRep:
    You know what!? I feel like I'm just going to have fun. I know I'll go back out on that, but I'm bored of treading on eggshells n'all, I want to have fun and just be alive and everything.

inb4 sluggish start tomorrow morning :teehee:

i need hugs!!!!! :jumphug:
    Have some Duke hugs some bada$$ girl I have never met :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    So anxiety is some mad ****

ReputationRep:
    Spending so much ti e flailing around in bed atm. I dunno whats up. Kinda numb, kinda blah, but deffo not right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    That's great to hear!

I didn't do anything, it was all you! :hugs:

Checked the GP registration form and realized that I didn't need to ask my mum for the details so gonna register and get an appointment tomorrow (if I can)!
    yeshh!!! :hugs:

you always help me! :hugs:

aww yay! make sure you try bubba! promise you will try! :hugs:

(Original post by IDukem)
    You know what!? I feel like I'm just going to have fun. I know I'll go back out on that, but I'm bored of treading on eggshells n'all, I want to have fun and just be alive and everything.

inb4 sluggish start tomorrow morning :teehee:

Have some Duke hugs some bada$$ girl I have never met :hugs:

:ahee:

have some hugs too Good Lookin! :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    How is everyone tonight? Hugs to anyone who needs them :hugs:
    :hugs: Thank you

I'm feeling pretty terrible, but it'll pass. How are you?

I like your pic in the sand btw.

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:

have some hugs too Good Lookin! :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:
    :blush:

Yaya!! You one bada$$ huggin' lovin' gurrrl :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :lovehug: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    yeshh!!! :hugs:

you always help me! :hugs:

aww yay! make sure you try bubba! promise you will try! :hugs:

We help each other. I can't even say how much you have helped me over the last 2 weeks in particular. You have been amazing! :love:

I will do it, I have to. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Yeah I think you're right. Putting it in with a big "FAIL" would probably not reflect well. It's so ****ing annoying though. :mad:

It's delicious! Surprisingly, I got it from the supermarket. They had lots of yummy flavors but someone only likes plain. Still good though. I might try and get hold of some of the grains and make my own. Do you know if it's difficult?
    It's really easy to grow, just hassle feeding it more and more milk as it gets bigger and bigger! You can throw/give bits away as it grows though.

What flavours? I only ever had plain in Russia. What I really miss is flavoured tvorog though, with bits of fruit or chocolate in. :drool:

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    true, will have a gander in a bit I think yeah that might work, I like talking/listening to people as well so maybe I could see if Mind or someone have volunteering positions!

haha, fair enough, glad you are good, hopefully your mice are well too
    Mind sounds like a good bet - you could also try your local hospital to see if they want volunteers to come in and keep company for some of the longer term patients.

My mice are mostly well - Violet has cancer sadly, but she's in good shape otherwise, and I'm hoping she'll stay that way for a while yet. :crossedf:

(Original post by Porridge510)
    :console: Maybe try and think back to the reasons why you started it in the first place? Or if there's one aspect of it that you still enjoy, focus on that for a while and your enthusiasm might come back.

(Original post by Odd socks)
    I'm fine as long as I have someone around to distract me and give me a reason to act happy. Then as soon as I'm alone the sadness creeps back in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: On skype if you want some company.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by IDukem)
    :blush:

Yaya!! You one bada$$ huggin' lovin' gurrrl :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :lovehug: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
    awwww!!!!

your shweet! :hugs:

hows life?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Somebody who I considered my friend (online at least) has just said she wouldn't date me until I was the last man alive. And she also has a thread about how nobody will date her/sleep with her because she's ugly forever alone etc. which takes the piss. She is basically saying even desperate people wouldn't date me.

bit pathetic I need to come here for validation and reassurance considering she's only some offline random but I have basically been 'triggered' back to the girl in Year 6 calling me fat and generally abusing me where this cycle started. More confirmation it is time to change account.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Riku)
    Somebody who I considered my friend (online at least) has just said she wouldn't date me until I was the last man alive. And she also has a thread about how nobody will date her/sleep with her because she's ugly forever alone etc. which takes the piss. She is basically saying even desperate people wouldn't date me.

bit pathetic I need to come here for validation and reassurance considering she's only some offline random but I have basically been 'triggered' back to the girl in Year 6 calling me fat and generally abusing me where this cycle started. More confirmation it is time to change account.
    :hugs: Thats awful you'll find someone don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad

We help each other. I can't even say how much you have helped me over the last 2 weeks in particular. You have been amazing! :love:

I will do it, I have to. :hugs:

awww!!! always here for you!!! :loveduck:

you are more amazing!!!! :lovedup2:

yeshhh you will my darling!! :jumphug: and eat!!!! talk about that too! :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    :hugs: Thats awful you'll find someone don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wasn't even asking her out it was a joke and she had to say that

ReputationRep:
    awwww!!!!

your shweet! :hugs:

hows life?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stop it :blush: :mmm:

Life's grand right now thank you, how's the life of a cupcake?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love hugs! :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.