Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think cats are cute but they make me sneeze... repeatedly, and cough more and more and sneeze and rash and well... basically im alergic. sucks really they are so cute.

davids parents have a dog... shall get a picture of her up sometime, shes adorable

tired is me and sleep is good. hope you all sleep well and hope you all have a nice day tomorrow xx
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
I think cats are cute but they make me sneeze... repeatedly, and cough more and more and sneeze and rash and well... basically im alergic. sucks really they are so cute.

davids parents have a dog... shall get a picture of her up sometime, shes adorable

tired is me and sleep is good. hope you all sleep well and hope you all have a nice day tomorrow xx
:hugs:
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I decided to go out anyway. I can always come home if my mood doesn't improve.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
I really am getting desperate. I just flat out asked a friend for sex and she said no.

dude, never a good move. Have you tried a dating website? I've had some good luck on those.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hello, hope everyone's well. I'm trying to stay awake because I keep having horrible dreams, so I'm around for a chat if anyone feels like it.
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
@vps^^ i didn't! :p: but then this is me we'e talking about,

Anyway, I feel really ****. I'm going to live on fruit and tomatos and lettuce for the next 7 days.

Yergh.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I'm going to live on fruit and tomatos and lettuce for the next 7 days.

Yergh.
me too. seeing a video of you in a leotard and shorts on a trampoline is mortifying. I keep lying to myself about how fat ive gotten, but you can't ignore that kind of thing.
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
@vps^^ i didn't! :p: but then this is me we'e talking about,

Anyway, I feel really ****. I'm going to live on fruit and tomatos and lettuce for the next 7 days.

Yergh.
Is that cuz you feel ill or because you want to be healthy/lose weight?
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need to get back to being 127lbs, I'm 130 atm. It doesn't seem like much but for me it's a control thing.
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I totally understand that - even when it doesn't affect the way you look or anything, it's often the numbers that matter to oneself.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need to get back to being 127lbs, I'm 130 atm. It doesn't seem like much but for me it's a control thing.
I think I must be about 150lbs by now. at 5'1" that's so not cool. I look like a whale in lycra at gymnastics. No wonder I never get laid.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the odd thing is that i probably look better like this because my cheeks have filled out a bit but I'd rather have the lower lbs! I'm glad you didn't think I was a nutter.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
I think I must be about 150lbs by now. at 5'1" that's so not cool. I look like a whale in lycra at gymnastics. No wonder I never get laid.
i registered on *that site* (you know the one) again but even my skinnier (glassesless - in the pic at least) self got no takers and snubs (after they saw my pic). I don't know what to do to myself apart from having plastic surgery.

Don't quote this if you wanna reply. I'm deleting it in a bit, too embarassing.
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah, defo not a nutter. I think it's the same for everyone really, in one way or another.
I just wish I had the self-control to actually take action against my blubberiness. I'm always trying to lose weight, telling myself I won't eat, but I'm such a bad comfort eater so when my mood's low I just SPLURGE. It's horrible.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do the 'if you don't buy it, you won't eat it' thing. usually that works but my dad bought me lots of snacks like nuts etc before he left and I dunno what to do with them save bin about 20-30 quid worth of food. And I can't do that, im sure it's bad karma or something.
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Are you at uni? I'm sure you could find some people willing to take it off your hands.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah I am! But like, I'd feel embarassed. 'here have some food'

Wahh I'll just have to learn some self control, eh?
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I guess so! Easier said than done, in many cases.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hmmm, i think i half fancy a guy doing my course at College. but i don't even find him that attractive. maybe it's just coz he's like the only guy who actually nice to me and stupidly clever and seems to know everything about everything
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah i won't have bad stuff to eat lying about. Nuts are good for you though! they have good fats! I'm just doing lots of training. I want to be really buff, not just thin. It'll happen if I stick to what I'm doing at the moment.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.34%
No - but I will (71)
8.06%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.45%

Watched Threads