Ready when you are.
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AugustWestie)
Ready when you are.
Tell me when you're onto multiplayer...I'm about to play some FIFA with mates and then i'll be on
AugustWestie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
Tell me when you're onto multiplayer...I'm about to play some FIFA with mates and then i'll be on
Just send me a message when you get on and I'll be ready any time if Bilkos_Ices doesn't come on. And even if he does, you're welcome to join us in zombies.
Bilkos_Ices
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just send me a message when you get on and I'll be ready any time if Bilkos_Ices doesn't come on. And even if he does, you're welcome to join us in zombies.
Coming
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not the best fan of zombies :p:
I played with bigmo and his gang in the end...I'm surprised I still have my win streak...I played a few games with my friend earlier and single handedly won a domination...close call there :p:
AugustWestie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No prob lol you on tomorrow?
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
Not the best fan of zombies :p:
I played with bigmo and his gang in the end...I'm surprised I still have my win streak...I played a few games with my friend earlier and single handedly won a domination...close call there :p:
:hand:

Actually I'm as surprised as you are...we're so disorganised :ahee:
spikeymike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Apparently, in the new GT5 patch, you can play on multi screens... would it be possible to split the HDMI outout into 2?
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
:hand:

Actually I'm as surprised as you are...we're so disorganised :ahee:
I didn't mean that I still had it because I played with you'll but because I played a few games alone :p:

No prob lol you on tomorrow?
Yeah I'll try and be on around 2 till 4 and then maybe later on in the night
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i quit in the end, a mixture of frustration and bed time

can someone tell me if there is a preference to router resources when spliting between items on the network? i cant see anyway of manually setting priorities. If my gf is on the laptop and im on the ps3, i just get raped - if theres someway i can limit her bandwidth that would be :sexface:
spikeymike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)

can someone tell me if there is a preference to router resources when spliting between items on the network? i cant see anyway of manually setting priorities. If my gf is on the laptop and im on the ps3, i just get raped - if theres someway i can limit her bandwidth that would be :sexface:
She must be downloading or streaming something... and I don't think you can set network bandwidth share.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Ha! I have to put up with people doing that all the time at my house...I understand your frustration.

You can get QoS routers which can assign bandwidth to different device but I'm not sure how that affects ping. Have a look at m0n0wall and see if you can make sense of it :p: It might be more useful for me than for you though cos I think it needs a PC to be on pretty much all the time...
Bilkos_Ices
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
-
You gonna be on tonight?
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Ha! I have to put up with people doing that all the time at my house...I understand your frustration.

You can get QoS routers which can assign bandwidth to different device but I'm not sure how that affects ping. Have a look at m0n0wall and see if you can make sense of it :p: It might be more useful for me than for you though cos I think it needs a PC to be on pretty much all the time...
the first UNIX system that has its boot-time configuration done with PHP, rather than the usual shell scripts, and that has the entire system configuration stored in XML format.
:lolwut: why?! i get the xml reasoning, not the php tho
Ape Gone Insane
Report 7 years ago
This annoys me.

“The increase in rapes can be attributed in large part to the playing out of [sexual] scenes in video games,” she said..."
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1550470
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:facepalm2:
http://www.mavav.org/
Even worse
Jack Thompson is demanding the fast food chain giant Wendy's to cancel its upcoming kids' meal promotion featuring the Nintendo Wii. The Wii is considered by experts to be the video game system of choice for gamers awaiting Rockstar's upcoming murder simulator Manhunt 2.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
:facepalm2:
http://www.mavav.org/
Even worse
So stop promotion of the Wii because there's a (totally unrelated to the promotion) 18+ game coming out that parents will be unable to regulate and thus will lead to the rise of child serial killers.

Jack Thompson is literally an IRL troll. He's brought up many cases against video games, I think even a state judge (implicitly) called him an idiot.
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
So stop promotion of the Wii because there's a (totally unrelated to the promotion) 18+ game coming out that parents will be unable to regulate and thus will lead to the rise of child serial killers.

Jack Thompson is literally an IRL troll. He's brought up many cases against video games, I think even a state judge (implicitly) called him an idiot.
I know
Parents just don't want to take responsibility of denying their little kids games and deal with their whining so they do this. I mean if you don't want your 10 year old to play Call of Duty just don't buy it for him. Simple

On a lighter note, I just won a pair of FPS Freeks on twitter :p:
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:lolwut: why?! i get the xml reasoning, not the php tho
I dunno, I couldn't get it to work...thought maybe you could get it to work
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
I know
Parents just don't want to take responsibility of denying their little kids games and deal with their whining so they do this. I mean if you don't want your 10 year old to play Call of Duty just don't buy it for him. Simple

On a lighter note, I just won a pair of FPS Freeks on twitter :p:
Jack Thompson

What are the FPS freeks like? Didn't even know what they were until I looked them up a few seconds ago. They look like they'd make it harder for me tbh.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (154)
27.55%
No (405)
72.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise