Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous*****)

This.

Nearly all of your photos are taken from the exact same angle too - I can hardly even see your face. Nice breasts, but I'd rather see your face. I'm sure you said you were 32 with 4 kids somewhere too - why exactly are you seeking validation from strangers, most of whom are much younger than you, on the Internet? Upload a few photos to your profile, people will be able to see what you look like then and it won't seem like you're attention seeking. Constantly posting near identical photos on this thread where the main aim is to judge others looks seems almost...juvenile.
    Time for you to take a break from TSR son

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Time for you to take a break from TSR son

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I rarely come on TSR, sunshine. Therefore your comment is invalid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lionessxo)
    1.) Your face is an entirely different shade of colour o your boobs.
    2.) I've only been here for a while, but could've sworn you've posted a few other pictures before - wouldn't once be enough for others to see how you look? :rolleyes:
    & who cares if I have? It's what the post is for, but nit pick if you like, I won't lose sleep about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You should stop focusing on your boobs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not focusing on my boobs, you are

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

This.

Nearly all of your photos are taken from the exact same angle too - I can hardly even see your face. Nice breasts, but I'd rather see your face. I'm sure you said you were 32 with 4 kids somewhere too - why exactly are you seeking validation from strangers, most of whom are much younger than you, on the Internet? Upload a few photos to your profile, people will be able to see what you look like then and it won't seem like you're attention seeking. Constantly posting near identical photos on this thread where the main aim is to judge others looks seems almost...juvenile.
    I'm not seeking validation, but heh, think what you like. I don't give a ****. I like it. It's fun. Get over it! I'll keep posting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mr Grumpy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muaythaigirl)
    I'm not seeking validation, but heh, think what you like. I don't give a ****. I like it. It's fun. Get over it! I'll keep posting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol 32 with 4 kids posting pics blatantly showing her cleavage! Yup nice one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not focusing on my boobs, you are

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YOU are making me look at Yr boobs. You are such a trash. You're* total dump material

I rarely come on TSR, sunshine. Therefore your comment is invalid.
    You rarely come here and yet you know that lady has kids and is over 30 years of age? Not to mention you are bothered by her boob pics??? you are in denial

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YOU are making me look at Yr boobs. You are such a trash. Your total dump material

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a little too far, don't you think?
    Easy there, tiger. Relax.

ReputationRep:
    God it's just a pic, GET A GRIP! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikoB)
    Lol 32 with 4 kids posting pics blatantly showing her cleavage! Yup nice one :rolleyes:
    And like I said, I don't care but you obviously do as you're making such a big deal out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And like I said, I don't care but you obviously do as you're making such a big deal out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really don't care, I'm just pointing the facts out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    That's a little too far, don't you think?
    Easy there, tiger. Relax.
    Ugh you should stop trying to be nice/whatever-you-are-trying-to-portray

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh you should stop trying to be nice/whatever-you-are-trying-to-portray

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe she is nice?

God there's some vile people on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikoB)
    I really don't care, I'm just pointing the facts out...
    Thoughts are not facts👍 neither are opinions. You don't know me well enough. So if you don't care, why reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 244062
    Repping the MTG hoodie lol
    Pretty!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she is nice?

God there's some vile people on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She is not nice

And people will look vile to you if all you care to post is your busty boobs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She is not nice

And people will look vile to you if all you care to post is your busty boobs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You know her do you?

Stop obsessing about the boobs. Get over them. All woman have them. It speaks volumes about you that the only thing you can comment on is them.

Top tip: get over it 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You rarely come here and yet you know that lady has kids and is over 30 years of age? Not to mention you are bothered by her boob pics??? you are in denial

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    She's only been here for 2 weeks, I've seen her post a fair few times whenever I'm on. It isn't hard to check post history either to see she's posted at least 10 times on this thread And I never said I was bothered by her breasts - she has a lovely pair. I'm merely curious as to why she continually posts pictures on here. She's clearly good looking and old enough to be secure in herself. Also I've made a grand total of 28 posts over 2 months. If you think that's a lot then you're the deluded one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikoB)
    Wow. I can't believe some people can be so judgemental. You'd never say that to someone's face so why say it over the internet? You've just come across like a judgemental, and spineless idiot.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.