The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
-_- You did it at home?

I may..... I may wake up early tomorrow. Maybe some RS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hardly did any revision today :frown:
Original post by Jina
Haha in all my science mocks I get E/U or F's....
You probably know more than your whole class! Be confident!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got the highest in the last one :P
Still, I am not prepared - AT ALL, I don't even remember what the teacher taught us last lesson, actually I don't even remember what I ate for dinner...

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:yy:

I hate people :colonhash: can't wait for next year, but then I don't know if I'll like it...

the 'I Hate people' sums me up
Original post by Elm Tree
Who's up for #MorningRevision tomorrow?

Nah, you're alright
Original post by Bluffroom
I ****ing hate myself.

Sup Bluff? Sent a rant my way if necessary :smile: :console:
Original post by Jina
-_- You did it at home?

I may..... I may wake up early tomorrow. Maybe some RS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have to prepare 1 side of essay plan and 2 sides of notes at home :smile:. I've finished that but I'm going to have to write it up tomorrow :frown:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Who's George ??

Jina - she's my brother (despite being a girl) ; I call her George and she calls me Peppa :biggrin:

Good luck on the test tomorrow :wink:

Thanks!

Reply 6145
Hello hello hello:smug:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Olympiad
Actually, during the summer when it is bright I wake up at 5.30 to go swimming/running but I decided to wake up later (5:45) to have a good sleeping pattern since I don't have time to do morning sports atm ;'(

:shock: why would you go running at quarter to six (having said that- if I was fit I would :tongue:)
Jina - she's my brother (despite being a girl) ; I call her George and she calls me Peppa :biggrin:

does that explain your picture then? :smile:
Original post by MattFletcher
:shock: why would you go running at quarter to six (having said that- if I was fit I would :tongue:)

Nobody said that I'm fit though :tongue:
It's more me pretending to be fit,
Early morning running is SO fun though! Try it :biggrin: you won't have any regrets

Original post by MattFletcher
does that explain your picture then? :smile:

Yeah, well Jina started calling me Peppa after she saw my photo but ever since she called me it we've called each other Peppa/George :biggrin:

Google drive is op
10 O'Clock Live is back :woo:
Reply 6152

Thanks!

LOOOL!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6153
Nobody said that I'm fit though :tongue:
It's more me pretending to be fit,
Early morning running is SO fun though! Try it :biggrin: you won't have any regrets

I've been running at night to Tower Bridge and back - nearly died.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6154
I have to prepare 1 side of essay plan and 2 sides of notes at home :smile:. I've finished that but I'm going to have to write it up tomorrow :frown:

Ooh! I did that! We did Jack the Ripper and policing. Make sure to get your notes checked, mine was nearly too detailed. I was soo worried it would be rejected. Timing will kill you though. Practise writing it out FAST.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Ooh! I did that! We did Jack the Ripper and policing. Make sure to get your notes checked, mine was nearly too detailed. I was soo worried it would be rejected. Timing will kill you though. Practise writing it out FAST.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How detailed was yours?

hehe, are you a big brother or a younger brother? Awks if older because George is supposed to be younger :/
When's your birthday?

Original post by Jina
I've been running at night to Tower Bridge and back - nearly died.

Posted from TSR Mobile

JEALOUS

Reply 6158
How detailed was yours?

Quite detailed. Like i knew most of it by heart but you could make out sentences quite well. Use --- and /// and &&& to make it seem more notey! Use bullet points and if on word doc, enlarge the guidelines so you can fit more words in! Lol some people in my year wrote their whole thing out and put in a few hyphens and got away with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6159
hehe, are you a big brother or a younger brother? Awks if older because George is supposed to be younger :/
When's your birthday?

Hahaha Peppa... I'm probably the oldest on this thread. Trece de septiembre hermana! But you can be older!

Haha i'd love to run in a quite place - you can imagine all the tourists in my way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest