Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Either way, they're all the same. Trolls, that is. Unlike some other non-fans who are welcome here because they talk about the club and the players as objectively as possible, trolls just personally insult to get the attention they so clearly crave, meaning it's very difficult to tell one apart from the other
    Even if I said something positive about Arsenal, you'd react like I'd just killed your family. It's a forum, there's going to be wumming, as long as it doesn't get overly personal or aggressive it's all fun and games. Take a chill pill bruv.

ReputationRep:
    idk why some footballers think they are good at one position when they are better at another

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Interesting how you know all this when your account is only 2 months old So who's dupe account are you :rolleyes:
    Current date: 1st April 2015

Account is only 2 months old?

ReputationRep:
    idk why some footballers think they are good at one position when they are better at another
    Yeah lol. Think it's the where they've fantasise their success, so naturally they always want that opportunity to prove it to themselves and everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Current date: 1st April 2015

Account is only 2 months old?
    Geez it's only a month old? Soo many posts in such a short amount of time

ReputationRep:
    Geez it's only a month old? Soo many posts in such a short amount of time
    yeah he has no life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    yeah he has no life
    I don't look at other users profiles, don't want to look #obsessed or #salty

ReputationRep:
    I don't look at other users profiles, don't want to look #obsessed or #salty
    shed end is leinad confirmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)

cc

ReputationRep:
    You literally went to the effort of looking at my most recent posts, taking a screenshot and cropping it before uploading it here to point out how much I go on this thread #inferioritycomplex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    ****, I've been found out!! Disagreeing with him was just a ruse to cover it up

ReputationRep:
    Getting annoying have to keep logging in and out again.

ReputationRep:
    **** the Liverpool game is Saturday 12:45 kickoff. If it's on BT Sport too that's a guaranteed 3 points dropped :mad:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    You guys are as bad as the 'stuffsgrooveyman' and 'mile purple' Arsenal thread fiasco. **** man.

**** the Liverpool game is Saturday 12:45 kickoff. If it's on BT Sport too that's a guaranteed 3 points dropped :mad:
    Leinad pls

It's been in the back of my mind for too too long. I'm scared. It could be a romping at home. Another meltdown awaits...all the Arsene Out people will start rioting...this thread will become a nightmare... nations will declare war. What we gonna do? :sad:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Brenton's big game away record is shocking and you've lost what... 1 home league game in 2 years? You'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    You guys are as bad as the 'stuffsgrooveyman' and 'mile purple' Arsenal thread fiasco. **** man.

Leinad pls

It's been in the back of my mind for too too long. I'm scared. It could be a romping at home. Another meltdown awaits...all the Arsene Out people will start rioting...this thread will become a nightmare... nations will declare war. What we gonna do? :sad:
    No Suarez, No Skrtel, (possibly) No Sturridge therefore No Excuse For Shooting Yourself In The Foot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Brenton's big game away record is shocking and you've lost what... 1 home league game in 2 years? You'll be fine
    Make that 2. First day of 2013-14 season remember

ReputationRep:
    We are a better team than Liverpool. Sturridge and Sterling I would take but then again Giroud has been in better form recently.

Confident we'll get the win.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Make that 2. First day of 2013-14 season remember
    1 year and 8 months is basically 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

Leinad pls

Meh, at least if it's at home we won't have people booing him at train stations, can't imagine scenes at Finsbury Park personally.

Even if we lose there isn't really any real winners on this forum, Liverpool would still be behind us and whilst United would probably leapfrog us I doubt their fans would go too mental considering their imminent fixture list.

Although if it is on BT Sport I'll be MAD if we lose, especially so if that **** jockey Jack Cuntpheys is presenting

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.