The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
De Gea needs to and will leave at the end of the season.
Been carrying this dross for 2 seasons now.
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
FA Cup is a quality achievement mate.
Ask any Arsenal fan...
We're not winning ****
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Payet will ruin us and thats our season done.
Van Goat.
Fizzel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
Carrick should have started for Schneiderlin / Fellaini, even for Mata. And Basti should have replaced him at some point in the second half. Good move to change it to 3-4-1-2, probably should have started like that tbh - Martial wouldn't have been isolated, and Rashford/Memphis could have been used off the bench to freshen things up.
I don't really understand what the plan was. I would have either gone all out and tried to match them with intensity or tried to starve them of possession and have them chasing and tiring for the first 45. Bench options really gave us little option if we went behind. I probably would have gone Basti, Schneiderlin and Herrera, then looked for Carrick if we went ahead of Fellaini to try for the away goal otherwise later one.

Its a nothing game anyway, its symbolic more than anything. You see Dortmund tonight? Like we have anything to gain by winning this tie.

(Original post by NathanW18)
Season isn't over yet. If we lose to City, it will be over.
Still won't put our destiny in our own hands with City playing Norwich they will probably be 6 points ahead come that tie, plus West Ham are in front of us.
swirly
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
Scenes when SAF turns up to his yard with 50 goons and baseball bats telling him he isnt going anywhere
Lúcio
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The movement absolutely killed you.
You couldn't follow us at all and he always had an open pass.

On the other hand, you had absolutely nothing going forward. Sideways or backwards passing. No real chances whereas we had too many to count.

Even at OT, can you really keep a clean sheet? I'm not so sure...
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Back at it again with the poor post, he's tied down on a contract and is part of the team.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah Chelsea are coming for you.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
We're not winning ****
Scenes when Barnsley win the JPT and have more silverware this season than Manchester United.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lúcio)
The movement absolutely killed you.
You couldn't follow us at all and he always had an open pass.

On the other hand, you had absolutely nothing going forward. Sideways or backwards passing. No real chances whereas we had too many to count.

Even at OT, can you really keep a clean sheet? I'm not so sure...
It's not a debate, you lot have already gone through
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Back at it again with the poor post, he's tied down on a contract and is part of the team.
You actually think he's not gonna move.

Strong awareness of that contract. It was just so he could get back in the team in preparation for the Euros. He's probably got an agreement like Ronaldo that he'll move the next season

Player is under contract= won't move.

Back at again with the BS knowledge.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We're not winning ****
Hello Eborabit
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We really haven't.

You score first next week and it's game on.
The problem is that you MUST keep a CS because I just can't see you scoring 4. Not unless we completely crumble.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah can definitely see De Gea dying to leave in the summer. Hope we do everything and hold firm but eventually i do expect him to leave. If he stays, he'll definitely become our best GK ever. Just like Ronaldo probably would have become our best player ever :cry:
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is just revenge for the league to be honest. We played well against you in both games but our inability to score a goal ruins us.
We did see that to some extent today but the two goals without reply are huge.

That being said, it isn't over.
You have a world class goalkeeper and you've shown this season you can keep a clean sheet against us.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lúcio)
We really haven't.

You score first next week and it's game on.
The problem is that you MUST keep a CS because I just can't see you scoring 4. Not unless we completely crumble.
Yeah that's the thing, highly doubtful we can keep a clean sheet, especially with defense is this form.

(Original post by difeo)
Hello Eborabit
Nah, Eboracum would have wrote a 2 page paragraph m8. I'm just going with the easiest choice.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah that's the thing, highly doubtful we can keep a clean sheet, especially with defense is this form.
I think the hope is that DDG has a great game (let's face it, we know he will) and we can't finish a chance.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
swirly
De Gea on Meldonium?
TeeEm
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
who will be the next ManUnited manager?
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
You actually think he's not gonna move.Strong awareness of that contract. It was just so he could get back in the team in preparation for the Euros. He's probably got an agreement like Ronaldo that he'll move the next seasonPlayer is under contract= won't move.Back at again with the BS knowledge.

I did not even say he won't move. I'm referring to you talking as if DDG is not part of the team - "This dross". Because he is playing to what is expected of him at a club like this and nobody else is does not mean that he deserves to leave.

P.S. Stop talking like you have inside knowledge because you know **** all.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.8%
Spring (35)
18.52%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.34%
Winter (36)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.29%