Original post by CleverSquirrel
Gooooooooooooooooood Morning earthlings :hugs:

Moaning
Original post by Andy98
Moaning

haha how are you doing Andy?!
Gooooooooooooooooood Morning earthlings :hugs:

Goooooooooood morning good evening good afternoon :hugs: How are you this morning young squirrel?

Ohhhh

Original post by Amellia123
Good good! :smile:

*BEEEEEB* Hey Matrix this is Amellia hope school isnt too boring :tongue: please call back when you have received this message, Chow for now!

:rofl:
Goooooooooood morning good evening good afternoon :hugs: How are you this morning young squirrel?

haha I'm good thanks!!! :hugs: how are you doing?!
- i'm pretty hung over from last nights forest party!!! god all the Acorn Booze really got to me!!! :lol:
Original post by Andy98
Ohhhh

:rofl:

:tongue: :woo: :tongue: :woo: :tongue: :woo: :tongue: :woo: :tongue:
haha how are you doing Andy?!

I'm OK, you?
Original post by Andy98
Moaning

Stealing my line, eh? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
- i'm pretty hung over from last nights forest party!!! god all the Acorn Booze really got to me!!! :lol:

Aww good good! :hugs: Not too bad thanks - my dad has been teaching me how drive! :lol: I had like 2 lessons about a year and a half ago and it stressed me out so I gave up, but I probably should pass the test before uni!

Oh dear - Haha did I tell you that my friend was really hung over yesterday after having like 6 shots :lol: :rofl: That's Acorn cidre is also rather potent stuff!
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Oh this thread is full of thieves.... :lol:
Original post by Andy98
I'm OK, you?

aw good good!!!! yeah I'm okay thanks!! I'm literally doing nothing right now!! haha what about you? what are you up today?

:toofunny:
Aww good good! :hugs: Not too bad thanks - my dad has been teaching me how drive! :lol: I had like 2 lessons about a year and a half ago and it stressed me out so I gave up, but I probably should pass the test before uni!

Oh dear - Haha did I tell you that my friend was really hung over yesterday after having like 6 shots :lol: :rofl: That's Acorn cidre is also rather potent stuff!

a that's really cool!!! how are you finding driving then?!

was she actually?! haha

god it really is :wink: :rofl:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Allo allo

aw good good!!!! yeah I'm okay thanks!! I'm literally doing nothing right now!! haha what about you? what are you up today?

College :cry2:
Original post by Andy98
Allo allo

College :cry2:

oh no :console:
a that's really cool!!! how are you finding driving then?!

was she actually?! haha

god it really is :wink: :rofl:

Hahaha well my dad pushes me quite a bit over it (its only day two and he's been having me change into 3rd, reverse around corners etc) hopefully I'll get there eventually :rofl:
Yeah she was - dancing with her was so fun though :lol: We all got a bit tipsy and danced with some of the guys in our year in like a huge group :rofl: They played Duran Duran!!!!

Haha of course - do you prefer your acorns shaken not stirred? :tongue: :wink:
:rofl: Oh this thread is full of thieves.... :lol:

:rofl: I'm not going to drop any of my original jokes and pickup lines until I get them copyrighted.

Think I might as well trademark every single word that falls out of my beautiful mouth. #FineBrosftw

I™ like™ to™ see™ the™ world™ burn™. :cool:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hahaha well my dad pushes me quite a bit over it (its only day two and he's been having me change into 3rd, reverse around corners etc) hopefully I'll get there eventually :rofl:
Yeah she was - dancing with her was so fun though :lol: We all got a bit tipsy and danced with some of the guys in our year in like a huge group :rofl: They played Duran Duran!!!!

Haha of course - do you prefer your acorns shaken not stirred? :tongue: :wink:

aww that's soo good- well done though!!!!! Driving is actually quite fun! its given me a lot independency and you don't really have to rely on anyone!!

haha that's funny :lol:

obviously stirred :cool:
congrats on 300+ pages @FrenchUnicorn :biggrin:

Latest