Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cBay)
    not gunna happen
    I know, I think it would put the issue to bed though and possibly avoid the claims of a government hoax because it would be so hight that the government wouldn't be brazen enough to make a hoax that big. I think if we see a small win that's where the hoax and political unrest will happen.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Just proudly voted Leave. Anyone else staying up for the results tonight/ tomorrow morning?
    I'm thinking about it but I have an exam tomorrow.
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Press Association has a list of estimated declaration times here.

JP Morgan has these 15 places as the key marginals. Large wins here might indicate the general momentum of either campaign.
    Are the times expected anouncement times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Would like a 60-70 remain win.
    I would like a 100% leave win
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    I know, I think it would put the issue to bed though and possibly avoid the claims of a government hoax because it would be so hight that the government wouldn't be brazen enough to make a hoax that big. I think if we see a small win that's where the hoax and political unrest will happen.
    Obviously I want the result to be leave, even if by 1 vote, bit if remain I want it to be by at least 5pc

ReputationRep:
    It looks like the remain campaign are worried about the weather, I just received this email

We know the weather’s bad in some areas – but we can’t let the rain decide this referendum.Even if it’s pouring down in your area, please make the effort to go and vote – this is your only chance to have your say in the most important decision in a generation.If we vote to leave, there is no going back.So please – get out and vote Remain, and if you can, offer a lift to any neighbours or family members who might be struggling to get to the polling station.In these final few hours, every vote will make the difference.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Obviously I want the result to be leave, even if by 1 vote, bit if remain I want it to be by at least 5pc
    To end the question or for the reasons that Hazzer wants?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Aph)
    Are the times expected anouncement times?
    Yep, they're the estimated times of when they'll be declared.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    I might set my alarm every few hours to have a quick check on how things stand.
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    If it's a clear victory for either side we could know as early as three ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to try to go on as long as possible before getting a nap between breakfast and lunch

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I usually stay up until 3am, so I may know by then, but I'll probably just stay up until the declaration.

(Original post by Aph)
    I'm thinking about it but I have an exam tomorrow.
    What exam is it? I probably wouldn't risk it until you're desperate to see it/ don't mind retaking if you don't do well. Good luck though either way
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Yep, they're the estimated times of when they'll be declared.
    Is there a list of all the times?
    (Original post by toronto353)
    I usually stay up until 3am, so I may know by then, but I'll probably just stay up until the declaration.

What exam is it? I probably wouldn't risk it until you're desperate to see it/ don't mind retaking if you don't do well. Good luck though either way
    Its Core 4 maths, which for me is 3 hours long. I might just stay up to one and see how things are going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    #VoteLeave
    Why?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Aph)
    That's literally the first part of that message...

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Press Association has a list of estimated declaration times here.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    To end the question or for the reasons that Hazzer wants?
    To settle the question for a while and better unify the party rather than there being allegation fraud and that the government unfairly influenced the outcome etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)

Its Core 4 maths, which for me is 3 hours long. I might just stay up to one and see how things are going.
    Easy enough, it's a shame that for A levels you can't leave early, wasted so much time twiddling my thumbs and playing with my calculator

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

JP Morgan has these 15 places as the key marginals. Large wins here might indicate the general momentum of either campaign.
    Sunderland will beat Newcastle, but both show part of the brilliance of the north east.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/andrewa...hopes-n2182774

Very high working class turnout is being reported which may just keep us in the gsme

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    That's literally the first part of that message...
    Ahhh didn't see that!!!
    To settle the question for a while and better unify the party rather than there being allegation fraud and that the government unfairly influenced the outcome etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I'm glad you at least have some common sense.
    Easy enough, it's a shame that for A levels you can't leave early, wasted so much time twiddling my thumbs and playing with my calculator

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You actually can leave early... All you are required to do is be there for an hour and then you can just ask the invidulators to let you leave. It's at their disgression to do so.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Scottish turnout forecasted to be around 70-80%, possibly higher. For comparison, turnout for the 2014 Independence referendum was 85%.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    Ahhh didn't see that!!!

Well I'm glad you at least have some common sense.

You actually can leave early... All you are required to do is be there for an hour and then you can just ask the invidulators to let you leave. It's at their disgression to do so.
    I suspect most wouldn't to minimise disruption, and in that case it's a shame they don't make it clear, could have been at the pub instead of twiddling my thumbs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Why?
    If i were to explain why it would take 5 hours to write and it would take up 3 posts.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Scottish turnout forecasted to be around 70-80%, possibly higher. For comparison, turnout for the 2014 Independence referendum was 85%.
    I'm expecting around about 80pc nationwide, I'm saying 77

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.