Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    nice...there is nothing wrong about showing a bit of cleavage, they look nice

also there is nothing wrong about a man complimenting a woman on her breasts as long isn't too sleazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    Wow. I can't believe some people can be so judgemental. You'd never say that to someone's face so why say it over the internet? You've just come across like a judgemental, and spineless idiot.
    Spineless?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but why does your pic look photoshopped. Its just weird how your chest, throat seems to be in one place and your head in another. Not to mention the difference in complexion of the skin. It looks like you have powdered your breasts.

Saying so, I don't mind these boob pics lol. If you want to post those, keep on posting as many as you like just looking real would be great. We don't want fake attention seekers using photoshopped pics.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! My pic is not photoshopped. I don't need to & quite frankly couldn't be bothered. It's probably the angle! & if my face looks darker, it's cos I have makeup, foundation on & don't put it on my tits! Can't believe how much people analyse these pics lol! This pic is like the title says unedited. No filter. So there ya go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serano)
    Pretty!
    Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muaythaigirl)
    Lol! My pic is not photoshopped. I don't need to & quite frankly couldn't be bothered. It's probably the angle! & if my face looks darker, it's cos I have makeup, foundation on & don't put it on my tits! Can't believe how much people analyse these pics lol! This pic is like the title says unedited. No filter. So there ya go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is a thread about pics, so it will get baked, cooked, analysed, scrutinized, criticised, crushed, stomped, loved, kissed, masturbated, fantasized and whatever you can think of doing. Don't like it, don't post here.

But both me and you know it very well that you posting here to seek attention and you like to deny it (typical girl response) so as not to look attention whore. Whereas we like to look at your boobs and as much flesh and beauty you can show us TSR permitting.

So yes whatever you say, we all know how it is.

"You like to show us, we like to see it".

Win-win for everybody.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    After all that boob show... You finally get a compliment!

How fulfilling is that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    After all that boob show... You finally get a compliment!

How fulfilling is that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    & you get none aww

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    This is a thread about pics, so it will get baked, cooked, analysed, scrutinized, criticised, crushed, stomped, loved, kissed, masturbated, fantasized and whatever you can think of doing. Don't like it, don't post here.

But both me and you know it very well that you posting here to seek attention and you like to deny it (typical girl response) so as not to look attention whore. Whereas we like to look at your boobs and as much flesh and beauty you can show us TSR permitting.

Win-win for everybody.
    Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like 😉

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)

Win-win for everybody.
    Fully agree with you. This thread is meant for posting a picture and exposing yourself to public to see who's sitting by another end of the screen. People post a second time just because they've changed since the last time of posting a picture.

Unless she changes every day or week :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like ������

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's the point of posting series of pictures where you look exactly the same except with a different piece of clothing? You should be mature enough to know this You can make a photo album on your profile and post as many pictures as you want, but why this thread :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like ������

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't hate you. I like your boobs lol. I am just stating the fact that you posting here for attention which most of us are doing anyway, that's how society is. Its just gets weird when you start denying it that you didn't posted here for other people's attention. Then why did you post here. Keep those pics in your hard drive lol.

ReputationRep:
    Where does it say in this thread post 1 pic only?

I can post however many I like & if people don't like it, don't look! Simples!

Any one would think I'm hitler, the fuss that's been caused!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not in a rude or confrontational way, but what exactly do you get from posting so often? I'm genuinely curious. It's not like you're a 16 year old girl craving the attention. Again I don't want to be confrontational as you've already gotten a lot of stick over your photos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikoB)
    The fact that she posts nearly every day shows she's seeking attention.
    You're the idiot trying to be white knight over the Internet :lol:
    White knight!?!? I'm a woman!
    The comment was out of order, so what if she has 4 kids, she shouldn't be judged by teenagers a lot younger than her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    White knight!?!? Why does everyone think I'm a man on here!
    The comment was out of order, so what if she has 4 kids, she shouldn't be judged by teenagers a lot younger than her.
    Lol I edited my post, I said female white knight.
    I'm not judging, I'm just stating the facts: she has 4 kids and she's 32...which btw seems a bit odd to post pic after pic in the same position...this isn't Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Stop bickering it's only a god damn picture if she seeks attention then so be it no point making such a big deal out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous*****)
    Not in a rude or confrontational way, but what exactly do you get from posting so often? I'm genuinely curious. It's not like you're a 16 year old girl craving the attention. Again I don't want to be confrontational as you've already gotten a lot of stick over your photos.
    What exactly do you get out of knowing why I post pics?

Like I said, it's fun. It's a laugh. I really don't see why people are making such a fuss over one pic. It's not like I'm a child killer!

I don't see why age has anything to do with this either. It's not like I'm a 50yr old granny posting pics of my vinegar tits!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikoB)
    Lol I edited my post, I said female white knight.
    I'm not judging, I'm just stating the facts: she has 4 kids and she's 32...which btw seems a bit odd to post pic after pic in the same position...this isn't Facebook.
    What so I'm 32 & have 4 kids I should stop living? Never post pics? God, I can't wait till you get to 32.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Stop bickering it's only a god damn picture if she seeks attention then so be it no point making such a big deal out of it.
    We are not. But if she posts and then denies then its a little weird.

Saying so, go Muaythaigirl !!! Post more lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.