Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uke_Kate)
    I'm really worried I've messed up the MAT as well. I'm hoping, since it seemed to be a lot harder than any other paper I've done, it won't matter as much.

What college did you apply for? (I'm just applying for maths)
    Yes it was a hard paper and considering all the pressure of the exam... Christ Church and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charleethompson)
    English Lit, Drama and Art so probably not the strongest
    What about you?
    English Lit. English Lang, Art and Photography are my A2's. I Also took Philosphy and Ethics at AS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeignStudent32)
    Probably Monday. I have heard that some department heads asked their tutors to finish shortlisting by Monday.
    Oh my god D: Guess I won't be getting any sleep tonight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeabeki)
    Oh my god D: Guess I won't be getting any sleep tonight...
    But you don't know what time in the day. If you don't sleep at night, you will fall sleep at the day when offers are sent out and miss it.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for History and Politics at Trinity. What are my chances of hearing back tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katerina-97)
    Yes it was a hard paper and considering all the pressure of the exam... Christ Church and you?
    Keble, loved it when I visited at an open day. I was really worried that I had't covered everything in the paper as well since I'm from Scotland and we have a different curriculum and had absolutely no idea on Qu.2 but Qu.5 was a god send, easily the best for me in the paper

ReputationRep:
    Probably Monday. I have heard that some department heads asked their tutors to finish shortlisting by Monday.
    Dayum, that soon.... I'll probably need some sort of horse tranquilizer to sleep tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received an interview from Trinity for Maths yet?

ReputationRep:
    Keble, loved it when I visited at an open day. I was really worried that I had't covered everything in the paper as well since I'm from Scotland and we have a different curriculum and had absolutely no idea on Qu.2 but Qu.5 was a god send, easily the best for me in the paper
    I messed up on Q4! I think I sould revise my geometry

ReputationRep:
    Oh goodness ... We'll see how that goes then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaBetaGamma)
    Anyone received an interview from Trinity for Maths yet?
    No idea about Maths but haven't heard about History and Politics at Trinity yet.

ReputationRep:
    I messed up on Q4! I think I sould revise my geometry
    Same, lets just say circles really aren't my strong point and I keep on getting a lot of hard questions on them!

Do you have any idea when the emails for interviews will be sent out?

ReputationRep:
    Same, lets just say circles really aren't my strong point and I keep on getting a lot of hard questions on them!

Do you have any idea when the emails for interviews will be sent out?
    I think this week since interviews start in 2 weeks or so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeabeki)
    Hopefully, with each day I get more nervous as I still haven't heard from them! Do you think you have a good chance? From what Ive heard you get a question for each of Organic, Physical and Inorganic and work through them for the interview. I'm a bit nervous about Physical as I don't take Physics A2 so that might put me at a disadvantage.
    I knew I'd get an interview since they interview most applicants but in terms of good chance? Probably not haha, most people have same or better stats than me (such as you) and interviews are tough.. And I'm same as you, physical is probably hardest branch for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think this week since interviews start in 2 weeks or so...
    Hopefully, the suspense is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    Could an Oriel applicant perhaps tell me the title of the invitation/rejection mail they received? I'm wondering whether or not I should turn off notifications on my mail-app

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from trinity for mat sci?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, the suspense is killing me!
    Same here! Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Same here! Good luck!!
    You too!!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when wadham/maths interviews are likely to be sent out?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.