Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32149613

Interesting interview with Sterling, although he isn't really a natural when it comes to being interviewed.

"I just wanna get through this season, helping this football club to do the best we can do". He doesn't exactly sound like he has Liverpool at heart tbh, it'll be interesting to see the response of the Liverpool fans on Saturday, they may have arse licked Suarez until the bitter end but I can't see them doing the same for Sterling.

Either way I'd be amazed if we see him in a Liverpool shirt next season, it's just a case of where he goes in the summer now

ReputationRep:
    If Alexis plays like he did against Brazil and Ozil plays like the Magician and Giroud plays like the ****ing scoring freak etc etc = Goodbye UCL for Anfield?

ReputationRep:
    gutted its at 12.45 - means If the weather is nice i will almost certianly have to miss the game.

Will just hope its pissing it down so that I have an excuse to stay in and watch the football...

ReputationRep:
    Just hoping that we aren't over confident like when we lost 2-1 to United at home. Hopefully we'll get the result. Any predictions for the team vs Liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    Ospina
    Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
    Walcott Coquelin Ozil Cazorla
    Giroud Alexis

ReputationRep:

Ospina
    Bellerin Mertescielny Monreal
    Coquelin Cazorla
    Welbeck Ozil Alexis
    Giroud

Arteta and Ramsey to make appearances

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

Ospina
    Bellerin Mertescielny Monreal
    Coquelin Cazorla
    Welbeck Ozil Alexis
    Giroud

Arteta and Ramsey to make appearances
    FEO

ReputationRep:
    Feel like this is a game where Mert would be crucified at the back, seeing as how pacey Liverpool are.

If think Ramsey has to start, front 4 if Ozil Santi Alexis and Giroud

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we need to dominate possession in this game. Set up 4-1-4-1 with Giroud up front. Ozil Santi Alexis and Walcott (Ox/Welbeck unavailable for the game) and Coquelin behind them. Cazorla and Sanchez can drop deep when needed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Yeah we need to dominate possession in this game. Set up 4-1-4-1 with Giroud up front. Ozil Santi Alexis and Walcott (Ox/Welbeck unavailable for the game) and Coquelin behind them. Cazorla and Sanchez can drop deep when needed
    Why no Ramsey? Don't tell me he's injured again

ReputationRep:
    I seriously want Wilshere to start against Liverpool (or at least make a sub on)if he's fit, he's such an immense player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Why no Ramsey? Don't tell me he's injured again
    think hes injured

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    think hes injured
    Really? Arsene didn't mention it in the press conference today from what I heard on the radio

ReputationRep:
    Really? Arsene didn't mention it in the press conference today from what I heard on the radio

Thought I heard it happened during his international game. Really hope it isn't true then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I seriously want Wilshere to start against Liverpool (or at least make a sub on)if he's fit, he's such an immense player.
    Still a week away from what Wenger said today. Same for Arteta, Debuchy and Diaby (well, a week for Diaby until he gets another injury)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Thought I heard it happened during his international game. Really hope it isn't true then.
    I heard he limped off and took a knock but haven't heard anything since which is weird tbh

ReputationRep:
    Still a week away from what Wenger said today. Same for Arteta, Debuchy and Diaby (well, a week for Diaby until he gets another injury)
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-arsene-wenger

Why are we going to offer Diaby another contract it doesn't make sense. Guy has more injuries than an A&E department. Sell him off even if he is a talented player when not injury ****'d

What do you make of the Paulo Dybala rumours? He's a sick forward.

ReputationRep:
    Jokes aside, it's so upsetting to see how Diaby's career is unfolding. We've just become accustomed to not having him but when he was fit he was such an important player for us. Scores crucial goals, still remember the CL semi final opener at Anfield a couple of years ago. I often forget that he even plays for us anymore but during times like these I hope for nothing more than him not picking up another injury when he returns. At 28, he still has a good 4ish years in him to be crucial for us if he remains injury free. His role doesn't really need so much pace and tbh that's the biggest thing age takes away from you.

If, and it's a huge huge if, he can have a longer run of games without being injured again (probably won't happen) then it'll be like a new signing for us. I don't see him doing a RVP if he has a really good season either to be honest.

I really hope he doesn't get injured again

ReputationRep:
    If we were in for Sterling (which I doubt) I see him more as a long term replacement for Cazorla in all honesty, they're style of play is much more similar than that of Walcott's, Ox, Campbell etc.
    I agree he a cazorla with pace but his tackling is not as good as cazorla

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-arsene-wenger

Why are we going to offer Diaby another contract it doesn't make sense. Guy has more injuries than an A&E department. Sell him off even if he is a talented player when not injury ****'d

What do you make of the Paulo Dybala rumours? He's a sick forward.
    Wenger has said Arsenal are not at all interested in Dybala

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.