Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Same. Are you okay?
    not too bad atm, though I am not overly tired yet, supposed to be going out later though so will probably try & get sleep again sooner than later! hope you're alright? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    not too bad atm, though I am not overly tired yet, supposed to be going out later though so will probably try & get sleep again sooner than later! hope you're alright? :hugs:
    :hugs: Hope you're able to sleep soon! I'm alright, just can't seem to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Hope you're able to sleep soon! I'm alright, just can't seem to sleep.
    thanks! hopefully you manage some sleep soon too, I know how awful it can be when you've gone ages without it! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    thanks! hopefully you manage some sleep soon too, I know how awful it can be when you've gone ages without it! :hugs:
    Yeah I know how you feel it's hard, the bad thoughts I get come at night. Gets me down

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** gets too much, I feel like maybe hurting ppl or doing something irrational

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love being able to say who's given me reps. It turns out that a lot of people I thought were hostile to me are in agreement with most of my major points. A lot of TSR top dogs have tipped their at some point too. This exam adaptation truly feeds my inner attention whore I should go to bed now

ReputationRep:
    seem to have mastered the art of silent sobbing.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh smoothies are life :love:

I've had better days. Spent most of it being unproductive just so demotivated and cant seem to get myself to care about my exams. Just generally a lot of bad thoughts
    Same with me. I just don't care enough for my exams at the moment and time is running out. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I've had better days. Spent most of it being unproductive just so demotivated and cant seem to get myself to care about my exams. Just generally a lot of bad thoughts
    Sorry fell asleep!

Yeah will help me be healthier aswell!

Could you set yourself smaller tasks? I know i find if i break things down i manage them better

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Not good. Not good at all.

Feel very lonely and wishing I didn't have to do all these assignments that have stacked up I would like to bury my head and melt away please.

ReputationRep:
    Smoothies are love :mmm:

I figured I'd finish that sentence :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry! Got carried away watching a Let's Play. :lol: Hope you managed to sleep! :hugs:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    seem to have mastered the art of silent sobbing.
    :console: Here if you need me.

(Original post by moment of truth)
    Same with me. I just don't care enough for my exams at the moment and time is running out. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same. They just seem so pointless, but I really can't afford to fail - if I do I think my dad would go mad again like he did when I failed year 12 first time round. Hope you're able to work at some point.

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Sorry fell asleep!

Yeah will help me be healthier aswell!

Could you set yourself smaller tasks? I know i find if i break things down i manage them better

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's okay! And yeah, maybe I should start having smoothies too? I could get my blender from back home...hmm.
    I've taken to have some software I got from DSA to read my notes out for me. Hopefully I'll be able to retain some of it? :dontknow:

(Original post by CescaD96)
    Not good. Not good at all.
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Feel very lonely and wishing I didn't have to do all these assignments that have stacked up I would like to bury my head and melt away please.
    :hugs: to you both!

(Original post by IDukem)
    Smoothies are love :mmm:

I figured I'd finish that sentence :teehee:
    I see what you did there! How are you? :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    in so, so much pain. sat at table trying to 'revise'... started about 12, have written 2 sentences. within about 10 seconds I feel the need to cry and then I cant stop so have to lie in bed for a good while before trying again. I am nowhere. I know nothing. I just cant believe how pointless this all is. nothing ****ing matters anymore apart from how disgustingly awful I feel. desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry! Got carried away watching a Let's Play. :lol: Hope you managed to sleep! :hugs:

:console: Here if you need me.

Same. They just seem so pointless, but I really can't afford to fail - if I do I think my dad would go mad again like he did when I failed year 12 first time round. Hope you're able to work at some point.

It's okay! And yeah, maybe I should start having smoothies too? I could get my blender from back home...hmm.
    I've taken to have some software I got from DSA to read my notes out for me. Hopefully I'll be able to retain some of it? :dontknow:

:hugs: to you both!

thanks. hope you're ok

ReputationRep:

Another snooping post, but what Let's Play? I've been watching my favourite youtuber shadypenguinn (he's mostly pokemon, but he also as a second channel for other games) and his retro series on Megaman :lol:

I was hoping you would to be fair :mmm: A lot better now that I'm talking to you *ohhhhhhhhh* cheeky :mmm: But yeah I'm feeling brighter than yesterday, yourself? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Another snooping post, but what Let's Play? I've been watching my favourite youtuber shadypenguinn (he's mostly pokemon, but he also as a second channel for other games) and his retro series on Megaman :lol:

I was hoping you would to be fair :mmm: A lot better now that I'm talking to you *ohhhhhhhhh* cheeky :mmm: But yeah I'm feeling brighter than yesterday, yourself? :hugs:
    A Silent Hill one! I ADORE Silent Hill 2, the one I was watching was by HarshlyCritical (love him. :love:). (Trying not to go on a tangent about Silent Hill haha, I never get tired of watching blind LPs of it).

Haha, glad I'm helping I'm alright too, way better than yesterday - might actually be productive! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I really don't feel well but I know I should be doing revision but my head hurts too much to concentrate :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A Silent Hill one! I ADORE Silent Hill 2, the one I was watching was by HarshlyCritical (love him. :love:). (Trying not to go on a tangent about Silent Hill haha, I never get tired of watching blind LPs of it).

Haha, glad I'm helping I'm alright too, way better than yesterday - might actually be productive! :eek:
    Isn't that a horror game? If it is one, there's nada chance I'll play it :rofl: I've been playing pokemon waaaay too much, I'm thinking of getting another 3DS game to compliment it. Probably like Smash Bros or something

Just your presence helps me Woooo go you! I'm taking a day away from assignment work, seems fine to do so

Have a hug :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I need to do well in these exams too cause I am trying to go to uni again (after hating it first time) and I can't afford to do crappy. Luckily for me my exams are spread out and so it is still fairly okay, but still need to do quite a bit of work. I hope you can too! :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.