TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I never seem to be online when you make the games. :emo:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I never seem to be online when you make the games. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    Often - I have a tendency to photograph things in the local area - despite this, I have a broad range of photographs of natural and man made objects/buildings. With regards to the dating of buildings and the historical links to architecture, I would state yes, as I find I like buildings from the 1900s+ and gothic revival architecture (1790's+), particularly the latter, as I love the intricacies and fine details of many of the gothic cathedrals. I actually have Inception on DVD, but haven't yet managed to perceive it; thus I shall be doing that soon, upon your recommendation. Films such as those you have described, are generally very good as they are psychologically interesting films. You've been to visit/travelled through some interesting places indeed, and the experience sounds as though it was brilliant! The war stories must have been very upsetting! European buildings can be very intriguing to observe, as some of them can be very unusual, aesthetically speaking.
    That sounds nice! :yep: And I can definitely agree with you there on the gothic revival architecture part - I do love examining that too. :five: Oh that's cool, and hopefully you will like it. Yes, they are very interesting. :yep: Have you seen The Da Vinci Code by any chance? That's another good one, I think. It was definitely an experience I won't forget in a hurry! They were, and it was slightly...uncomforting (not quite the right word choice there but hey ho) knowing that we were walking where these men had fought and died. :erm: Indeed they can be, it's very nice to observe the differences in general between them and those in the UK.
    Those structures you depicted in the spoiler tags, are truly magnificent!
    Yes, I am predominantly interested in human biology/anatomy; I find that to be extremely intriguing and am fascinated by it. It sounds as though a mathematical occupation would be definitely ideal for you, as you have opted for subjects that naturally involve a vast amount of mathematics! That is excellent to hear, and very wise of you to opt for the computing in the end, as it has been beneficial to your later studies. :yep: Physics can be hard at times, I know that when I pursued it at AS Level, I found some parts of it to be particularly difficult. However, I did find that quantum physics was extremely fascinating to learn! What areas of physics do you enjoy the most? I think things will be okay for you!

:yy:

:moon:

Aww, I'm glad you think so! I was quite mesmerised when I saw them in person. It's a shame we didn't have all that much time to admire them ourselves. Mind you, I suppose we did have some time on our hands for such observations, but it's always nice to spend a little longer with these things.
    That's cool. Indeed! Ooh quantum physics sounds very technical. Was that something you had an interest in from the start, or more of a developed interest? I don't really know. I do like the mathematical side of things with the conversion of units and whatnot. I don't like vectors in general though - I always struggle with them. The mathematics behind them is fine though. Aw thank you!

CheeseIsVeg What's up? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    That sounds nice! :yep: And I can definitely agree with you there on the gothic revival architecture part - I do love examining that too. :five: Oh that's cool, and hopefully you will like it. Yes, they are very interesting. :yep: Have you seen The Da Vinci Code by any chance? That's another good one, I think. It was definitely an experience I won't forget in a hurry! They were, and it was slightly...uncomforting (not quite the right word choice there but hey ho) knowing that we were walking where these men had fought and died. :erm: Indeed they can be, it's very nice to observe the differences in general between them and those in the UK.

Aww, I'm glad you think so! I was quite mesmerised when I saw them in person. It's a shame we didn't have all that much time to admire them ourselves. Mind you, I suppose we did have some time on our hands for such observations, but it's always nice to spend a little longer with these things.
    That's cool. Indeed! Ooh quantum physics sounds very technical. Was that something you had an interest in from the start, or more of a developed interest? I don't really know. I do like the mathematical side of things with the conversion of units and whatnot. I don't like vectors in general though - I always struggle with them. The mathematics behind them is fine though. Aw thank you!

CheeseIsVeg What's up? :hugs:

C3 and bae <3 Ayaz789

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    C3 and bae <3 Ayaz789

<----- directed at C3
    And Ayaz?:erm:What's up with him?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

<----- directed at C3
    And Ayaz?:erm:What's up with him?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hate C3 still stuck on different questions
    bae was helping me do some hard ones

ReputationRep:
    I hate C3 still stuck on different questions
    bae was helping me do some hard ones

Ohh must be like me and vectors. Aww OK
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ohh must be like me and vectors. Aww OK
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :yep: :jumphug:

:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    344 :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    344 :hugs:

:penguinhug:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    340 :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    340 :loveduck:

:godancing:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :dance:

ReputationRep:
    :dance:

:macarena:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:

Goodnight sis
    :wavey:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Goodnight sis
    :wavey:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Night! May you dream the sweetest of dreams

ReputationRep:
    Night! May you dream the sweetest of dreams

Aw, thanks! I hope you did
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Aw, thanks! I hope you did
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't sleep well again :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't sleep well again :cry:

Awww :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :heart: :hugs: :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.