Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Mr White has already promised to make you second in command of The Way...
    second in command=kicking gemgem out.

Us: Joint leadership, now which one is better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    can i? do you want to check this over with the other girls?
    It's fine by me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    second in command=kicking gemgem out.

Us: Joint leadership, now which one is better?
    Yes but The Way is a far more powerful party...

ReputationRep:
    That was before I joined The Way. I am now on the right path...
    You are on the right path..in the uk. But where thas the way got you from there?

ReputationRep:
    And gemgems89 would not be kicked out..although someone would have to leave the inner circle...Mr White will choose wisely.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, very powerful. Like a fart. But we are like the wind.

ReputationRep:
    You are on the right path..in the uk. But where thas the way got you from there?
    The Way has given me a new direction, personal and spirtual enlightenment and a sense of joy. We move forward together as a whole...

ReputationRep:
    You know we hear alot about this "power" that the way has, but yet I have seen nothing. If you are so powerful then please proove it and turn Maskell into a toad.

ReputationRep:
    The Way has given me a new direction, personal and spirtual enlightenment and a sense of joy. We move forward together as a whole...
    Yes, like a fart. (proves my point doesn't it?) See my post above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    You know we hear alot about this "power" that the way has, but yet I have seen nothing. If you are so powerful then please proove it and turn Maskell into a toad.
    I point you in the direction of our members list in my signature. Not only are we the biggest party on UK Learning, but we have some of the most respected members as well. This mix of majority with quality lends us a lot of power on this forum when it comes to working together and backing each other up. Why are you resisting?

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile....ahem...soz about that got a bit carried away lol

ReputationRep:
    I point you in the direction of our members list in my signature. Not only are we the biggest party on UK Learning, but we have some of the most respected members as well. This mix of majority with quality lends us a lot of power on this forum when it comes to working together and backing each other up. Why are you resisting?

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile....ahem...soz about that got a bit carried away lol
    edders=a double lying scum who doesn't keep his part of the deal.

the way=desperate enough to have him

ReputationRep:
    edders=a double lying scum who doesn't keep his part of the deal.

the way=desperate enough to have him
    So I assume you were formally an unregistered who had a few run in's with the honourable Mr Edders? (since you are a fairly newly registered user)

Infinity - no lecture on assuming please!

ReputationRep:
    Damn!

ReputationRep:
    So I assume you were formally an unregistered who had a few run in's with the honourable Mr Edders? (since you are a fairly newly registered user)

1) I was 2776, an honourable poster with a post count of 800+. Infinity knows me.

However edders, paid me to put "edders, the most beautiful and fairest med on UKL" or something like that. I did. He didn't like what I done. So he banned me for 24 hours. Will get my account back in 2 hours time.

Back stabbing edders. *grumbles

ReputationRep:
    Damn!
    You can lecture me anynight.

ReputationRep:
    1) I was 2776, an honourable poster with a post count of 800+. Infinity knows me.

However edders, paid me to put "edders, the most beautiful and fairest med on UKL" or something like that. I did. He didn't like what I done. So he banned me for 24 hours. Will get my account back in 2 hours time.

lol - where did you put that? In a thread / sig? Why didn't he like it?

ReputationRep:
    down boy!

ReputationRep:
    lol - where did you put that? In a thread / sig? Why didn't he like it?
    Well I put this in my sig from quotes from other people:

"Have you ever experienced a virtual blowjob edders?"
    Vienna

"Come here edders, I'll give you a blowjob, lets make it quick"
    Lord Hunt.

And I offered him to give me rep and I'll remove the sig and replace it with any that he choose.

He did that, and I got my rep. However he didnt like the fact that I put speech marks and his orders to putt eh sentence in. So he gave me an order to change it. Didnt see the post int ime. So am now waiting for the account to be reignited.

ReputationRep:

It was actually quite amussing. Sorry.

Tonight then? say arround elevenish?

ReputationRep:
    It was actually quite amussing. Sorry.

Tonight then? say arround elevenish?
    Im here anytime

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.