Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    So much to do today :emo: as in food shopping as I literally have nothing in at all as well as having to go into town.
    Same. :sigh:
    I have work later and then we're all going to Morrisons in the car later. I want to drive back to London tomorrow evening too. :cry2:

(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
      Same. :sigh:
      I have work later and then we're all going to Morrisons in the car later. I want to drive back to London tomorrow evening too. :cry2:
      I wouldn't tbh.

I need to walk to a supermarket and town I think. I'll check and see if buses are running.
      • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      Ok I'll do it then. I'm just as busy plus don't really fancy explaining it here.
      The email was to tell you what is happening. Also RUA tournament next meeting if you can make it.
      Exactly email didn't actually explain what I had to do, so someone's going to have to explain it at some point, guessing it's to do with money for the christmas social?
      No idea what a RUA is, but sure I'll find out, when's the next meeting? Website still says 27th October which is...helpful :indiff:

ReputationRep:
      I can't ****ing use the shower because builders have been working on it all day.

(Original post by skipp)
        Exactly email didn't actually explain what I had to do, so someone's going to have to explain it at some point, guessing it's to do with money for the christmas social?
        No idea what a RUA is, but sure I'll find out, when's the next meeting? Website still says 27th October which is...helpful :indiff:
        Website's not been updated. 7th dec shall be the date. RUA = robot unicorn attack and it's collecting deposit money from regulars and other people. But tbh if you're really busy I can try and organise it.
        • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Loz17)
        Website's not been updated. 7th dec shall be the date. RUA = robot unicorn attack and it's collecting deposit money from regulars and other people. But tbh if you're really busy I can try and organise it.
        Awesome, 7th is a tuesday & if this weather continues there won't be any telescope training :p: so workload permitting I'll be down to sort all that out, will inform you if I'm swamped, do you know the time and place? RUA tournament sounds...interesting for a tea soc meeting :erm: but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun :yep:

ReputationRep:
        This snow week is becoming boring already! GRRRR!

Haven't left the house since Friday and it's getting to me :mob:

Hello everyone

(Original post by skipp)
          Awesome, 7th is a tuesday & if this weather continues there won't be any telescope training :p: so workload permitting I'll be down to sort all that out, will inform you if I'm swamped, do you know the time and place? RUA tournament sounds...interesting for a tea soc meeting :erm: but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun :yep:
          Its getting worse next week so I doubt you will :p:
          Tome will be about 6pm til half 7 and will be in one of the elliot seminar rooms. Though might ask to push it back to 6.30 as I need to set up.

Just fancied something different and people seemed quite up for it so :dontknow: will be fun :grin:

There will still be tea but probably nothing special.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by A_master)
          This snow week is becoming boring already! GRRRR!

Haven't left the house since Friday and it's getting to me :mob:

Hello everyone
          England sucks.

So does Scotland.
          • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Loz17)
          Its getting worse next week so I doubt you will :p:
          Tome will be about 6pm til half 7 and will be in one of the elliot seminar rooms. Though might ask to push it back to 6.30 as I need to set up.

Just fancied something different and people seemed quite up for it so :dontknow: will be fun :grin:

There will still be tea but probably nothing special.

:p:

And awesome will make a note of that, will see if I can dig something out to bring with me, running quite low on tea now

That coffee I drank yesterday was a bad idea by the way, my insides feel like they're vibrating :nothing:

(Original post by skipp)
            :p:

And awesome will make a note of that, will see if I can dig something out to bring with me, running quite low on tea now

That coffee I drank yesterday was a bad idea by the way, my insides feel like they're vibrating :nothing:
            well I'll probably end up bring a box of fruit tea for everyone. If you want so long as I can get to the shop I can get you some tea if you like?

Ouch :sad: knew it would be :\ plus the muffins probably don't help. Didn't make brownies in the end. Essentials had **** all there. So I had pancakes for dinner instead.
            • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Loz17)
            well I'll probably end up bring a box of fruit tea for everyone. If you want so long as I can get to the shop I can get you some tea if you like?

Ouch :sad: knew it would be :\ plus the muffins probably don't help. Didn't make brownies in the end. Essentials had **** all there. So I had pancakes for dinner instead.
            No monies for tea at the moment, so will leave it for now but thank you for the offer :cute: and was a tasty day, but not a sensible one

(Original post by skipp)
              No monies for tea at the moment, so will leave it for now but thank you for the offer :cute: and was a tasty day, but not a sensible one
              Nor do I really but oh well :p:

Sounded like it

Oh I need foods barely eaten since I got back from home.

Mum's not put money on my meal ticket either :emo:

Hey guys.

ReputationRep:
                  back from uni, it's being snowing again :awesome:
                  i only managed to nearly slip over once today :yeah:
                  i need to go food shopping now, i also need to get energy drink, pro plus and chocolate, can you guess i left my assignment til last minute? :lol:

ReputationRep:
                  (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
                  England sucks.

So does Scotland.
                  I wish we had some warm sunshine :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:

Hey Pol.

I don't want to wear a coat today. I want to look cool in my Superdry hoodie. I wonder if that plus thermals will be warm enough...

ReputationRep:
                    (Original post by A_master)
                    love that song <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                  What newspaper do you read/prefer?
                  Useful resources
                  AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                  Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.