Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need advice on how to explain the fact my door no longer closes from the inside due to the fact the door handle is broken off due to some not entirely explicable events involving a late night snowball fight...:ninja:

Heh, my landlord is on holiday and I'm at home for the weekend...so I guess I'll worry about it later...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether it's going to be snowing for New Years?

It will snow on MONDAY!!! Yeah!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by blueray)
      It will snow on MONDAY!!! Yeah!
      Source?

ReputationRep:
      OMG because this topic is stickied on the forums page it says "Stickied snow" and it has a cool face how awesome is that!!!

ReputationRep:
      Don't eat yellow snow kids...

(Original post by sc0307)
        Source?
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

i meant wed

but I still think it will snow tomorrow! Source my head...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
        Hello, everybody

I am looking for people who would be interested in classical guitar lessons. If you are, do not hesitate to contact me

nice

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by King_Blumpkins)
          HAHA, you know what a Blumpkins is?
          I know of them.

ReputationRep:
          It eased off for a couple of days, started to melt, but now it's back :sigh:

ReputationRep:
          I normally like the snow but it's completely ruined my day today I was meant to go into Glasgow to meet uni friends once more before I go home on thursday, it has snowed a substantial amount today and I highly doubt the trains will be running later on So now I literally won't see them til feb!
          Also- I got woken up by 2 girls screaming and shouting when they were out playing in the snow >.<
          And finally- I have my very last essay due in today, I have a sneaking suspicion that the buses will be cancelled therefore I have no way into uni because I have no money in my purse to get a taxi!! :eek3:

The SNOW HAS STOPPED !!!!! NOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
            My igloo melted

ReputationRep:
            I want it to snow in London!!!
            I was ill last time

ReputationRep:
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

i meant wed

but I still think it will snow tomorrow! Source my head...:rolleyes:
            it says sunny intervals for gr london?
            what area of the uk r u talking about?

ReputationRep:
            I'm getting anxious my flight will be cancelled this weekend because of the weather and I'll miss my interview

ReputationRep:
            I know what you mean, but you should be old enough to know you can wear more suitable footwear and change at school, and to be able to do enough revision by yourself.

(Original post by Crazy Paving)
              I know what you mean, but you should be old enough to know you can wear more suitable footwear and change at school, and to be able to do enough revision by yourself.
              What are you talking about

ReputationRep:
              What are you talking about
              Well I agree about the snow and issues and stuff, but at 16 (as the OP's profile says), they should be able to work around the problems that they have listed in their OP. :curious:

Submit reply
            TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
            What newspaper do you read/prefer?
            Useful resources
          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
            Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.