ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyBea)
    i know i want mine!!

where are you applying too?
    clifton campus, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    gill streeet! what u studying?

ReputationRep:
    sport and exercise science, and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaKa)
    im doing FCP too!
    oh good!! what you up to at the moment? where are u planning to stay if this thing works!!?

x

ReputationRep:
    If your able to book accomodation now- theres really no rush to wait until tomorrow guys. It's not like ALL the accomodation will have gone by the time you come to book it!

EDIT: Also for anyone thinking of booking Peverell accomodation- if I remember rightly from last year they hid the bigger rooms of the corner block, so people weren't aware they were there, just a note. There should be 6 rooms in ALL Peverell accomodation flats, no matter the block!

ReputationRep:
    Gill street! im just working this year. I was at trent in september and decided to change course just after new years, so im starting again on FCP next year. I was in Gill before I left and i think im going to go back there, Sandbys good too.
    Do you remember what time the accommodation opened last year?
    getting nervous for some reason haha.

xx

ReputationRep:
    Gill street! im just working this year. I was at trent in september and decided to change course just after new years, so im starting again on FCP next year. I was in Gill before I left and i think im going to go back there, Sandbys good too.
    thats exciting! yeah how was it booking last year?? how long is everyone going to stay up till?? xx

ReputationRep:
    i had to ask my mum to book for me last year because i was away, and she cant remember what time it was, but apparently the website crashed because everyone was trying to book. xxx
    i dont know whether to just do it tomorrow... im so tired! what course were u doing last year?? xx

ReputationRep:
    i don't think ill stay up much longer, i might get up early and try again. I was doing fashion knitwear last year but I wasnt there for long. what are you doing at the moment? xx
    me either! oh okay, the course looks so good, when was your interview for the course?? may have seen you lol

im doing an art foundation because on the open day they sed i needed a distinction in it but when i went to the interview everyone was from a'level so i was a tad confused but hey im in!

im thinking i may just set my alarm to go off in a couple of hours and try then! xx

ReputationRep:
    3rd year Politics student at Trent, feel free to ask questions. Trying to put off doing some dissertation work, so have resorted to this for an excuse for why i'm not doing it lol.

ReputationRep:
    sweet, another person who's going to be a bit older. I didnt have a formal interview because I had already interviewed in the same department the year before, i just had to go for a meeting with Tim about changing course and why etc etc its a really good course I know a few people that are on it and they love it, cant wait to start. Where are you doing your foundation?

I might try and do the same thing! I really want Gill! xx
    i really want it as well!! looks really nice, you said you were in it? its good to talk to someone in the same position of being that year older! if we both get gill which im sure we will, we should definetly swap details or something be good to know someone!

im doing it at epsom UCA, its okay just very close to home! i literally can not wait for this course, was notthingham nice when you were there for freshers?

sorry for 20 questions trying to stay awake!! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will05)
    3rd year Politics student at Trent, feel free to ask questions. Trying to put off doing some dissertation work, so have resorted to this for an excuse for why i'm not doing it lol.

haha it's a good enough excuse :P
    any idea what Sandby is like?

and do you remember when you could book your accommodation? I'm getting sleepy haa :P xx

ReputationRep:
    oh really! you live near nottingham? i know i cant wait till my long summer either!

this is soo frustrating just workk! xxx

ReputationRep:
    im giving up for tonight, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have any luck in the end booking? I went to sleep in the end haha and it's still not letting me xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexo)
    Did anyone have any luck in the end booking? I went to sleep in the end haha and it's still not letting me xx
    i still cant do it!! any one else??? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyBea)
    i still cant do it!! any one else??? x
    what does it say when you try it?

I'm getting inpatient now....meant to be going on holiday today haha xx

ReputationRep:
    omg I have got Sandby yey!!! Room 320, anyone near?? xx

ReputationRep:
    oh no!
    it says sandby and gill are fully booked for me
    how long ago did you book?
    about half 7ish, try again! have you tried a different floor? xx

ReputationRep:
    it wont event let me look it says its fully booked!
    ive just this second booked sandby and there is loads of rooms to pick from try again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.