Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintaero25)
    Cheers! And sh*eeet... I'm sure you'll be fine but best of luck to ya!
    What course are you doing btw?
    Computing :nuts:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    Are you on OCR at all? C3 was ridicklo hard!
    Take that OCR... and add MEI :facepalm:
    I've accepted that I'm going to have to retake in June, unless something miraculous happened and I got 90%+?!
    But the extra revision will do C4 good... right?!

ReputationRep:
    Heeeeyy!
    Physics, anyone?
    Bit worried about C3 bombing my chances of an A*, but hey, there's always retakes!
    Dont worry I bombed C3 first time, but I think it went a lot better second time :crossedf: Its a lot easier once you are doing C4
    Anyway, you probably wont even need to re-sit!

ReputationRep:
    Heeeeyy!
    Physics, anyone?
    Bit worried about C3 bombing my chances of an A*, but hey, there's always retakes!
    yea i just got my conditional for physics, have my A* already though, just need to send the certificates.

C3 is just all about going through the old papers and eventually you will know all the questions that they can set you.
    good luck, probably see you in october then

also was anyone here in the interviews for physics on the 21st jan?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from them delivered in the post this morning!
    Geophysics!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enigmatised)
    I got an offer from them delivered in the post this morning!
    Geophysics!
    Woo well done. Another Geo-something person Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for physics
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarubobo28)
    Got an offer for physics
    Given that you seem to have fewer than 9000 A*s, I'll assume you're coming to Imperial... Offer-listed!

EDIT: Don't let nikita_atikin fool you- my thread is better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    Given that you seem to have fewer than 9000 A*s, I'll assume you're coming to Imperial... Offer-listed!

EDIT: Don't let nikita_atikin fool you- my thread is better
    You will be dying to get on to my thread once everyone gets offers I might have to put roblee-safety barriers on that thread. We don't want people who target us as their murder list victims.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Biomedical Science! Happy days

ReputationRep:
    Guess who just found out they'll be firming Imperial for Biomedical Science?
    Guess insomnia is my friend after all :P

ReputationRep:
    Just found out that at 12:39 last night I received an email from UCAS to say my track had updated. Wtf? Oh, it's an unconditional from Imperial for Biomedical Sciences.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-92)
    Just found out that at 12:39 last night I received an email from UCAS to say my track had updated. Wtf? Oh, it's an unconditional from Imperial for Biomedical Sciences.

Weird isn't it! When I got my unconditional offer a few weeks back it came through at half midnight Why do they update it so late?

And well done on the offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittikat93)
    Guess who just found out they'll be firming Imperial for Biomedical Science?
    Guess insomnia is my friend after all :P
    Post on the firmers thread in the Imperial College forum and quote me and I'll add you to the firmer's list

ALL OTHER WANNABE FIRMERS - POST & QUOTE ME ON THE FIRMERS THREAD ONCE YOU FINALLY FIRM!

ReputationRep:
    conditional offer for Computing !

conditions:

A-Pure Maths
    A - Computing
    A- Statistics
    Merit - AEA maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick_the_big)
    conditional offer for Computing !

conditions:

A-Pure Maths
    A - Computing
    A- Statistics
    Merit - AEA maths
    Congratulations See you in the computing department this October

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek::eek: Offer for Biomedical Sciences!!!

Was definitely, definitely not expecting this.

Actually maybe I shouldn't put this up yet: the bottom of the email had the lovely message:

"In case of erroneous receipt, this email does not guarantee the receiver an offer - your offer will only become official once it appears on UCAS track."

Waiting for Track to update now!

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for Biomedical engineering!

Just wonder which one would u choose between Imperial (Biomedical Engineering) Vs. UCL (Mechanical Engineering)
    (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davism)

Just wonder which one would u choose between Imperial (Biomedical Engineering) Vs. UCL (Mechanical Engineering)
    (
    What's the better fruit, an apple or an orange? Those degree's are very different, you should decide for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davism)

(
    I'm not even going to grace this post with a reply.

Okay, I am.. Do the course that you want to do. Its your life! If you choose the wrong course, you're the one who is gonna suffer!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.