Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    I did it when there was an heavy tension between you and Lewroll, to try cool it down.

And am I not enough for you Mademoiselle? :pierre:

Check the male fashion thread.
    Lol, you're not mysterious enough

Do you scout for hot guys there? hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Lol, you're not mysterious enough

Do you scout for hot guys there? hehe
    Not mysterious enough eih? I see how you got your attraction for Lewroll and Black Monster now...will that attraction for them end once they reveal their faces to you on msn?

And nah, but you should check it if you want some hot guys, hard to find, but rewarding. :yep:

no homo.

ReputationRep:
    Not mysterious enough eih? I see how you got your attraction for Lewroll and Black Monster now...will that attraction for them end once they reveal their faces to you on msn?

And nah, but you should check it if you want some hot guys, hard to find, but rewarding. :yep:

no homo.
    Lol. I'm not attracted to either of them, I was in it for the fun and intrigue...
    anyway Lewroll's a supermodel, I'm sure if I was that way inclined I'd be very pleased

Thanks for the advice lol but I'm not yet desperate enough to go searching for guys on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I'm not attracted to either of them, I was in it for the fun and intrigue...
    anyway Lewroll's a supermodel, I'm sure if I was that way inclined I'd be very pleased

Thanks for the advice lol but I'm not yet desperate enough to go searching for guys on TSR

Do it for the sport. It's jokes

ReputationRep:
    [/B]
    Do it for the sport. It's jokes
    Hmm well I guess I am a bit rusty(rather newly single)
    l could do with some practise for real life lool.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well I guess I am a bit rusty(rather newly single)
    l could do with some practise for real life lool.
    oioi Feisty one you are

ReputationRep:
    oioi Feisty one you are
    lool, i like to think so ^^

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas everybody

Yes, im still awake, looks like santa wont be leaving me any presents this year -_-

ReputationRep:
    I want to be in your circle!! What happens in it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    I want to be in your circle!! What happens in it?
    You know, hang out, make conversation, eat cookies, that sort of stuff. Sadly I am going to sleep now, and I suspect the thread will be empty until boxing day. We only have one girl at the moment, so you are very welcome.

Merry christmas

ReputationRep:
    you seem to be everywhere...

ReputationRep:
    you lot like to talk about me a lot when i'm not here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    you lot like to talk about me a lot when i'm not here
    I got kicked out of the circle, for saying this chat was dryy on the African Soc, I don't think I'm allowed to post here otherwise Wilzzy will get mad :P

ReputationRep:
    I got kicked out of the circle, for saying this chat was dryy on the African Soc, I don't think I'm allowed to post here otherwise Wilzzy will get mad :P
    How is this chat dry? This chat is the opposite of dry. In fact, its wet. Its as wet as Wilzyy is when she is chatting with me

Did you have a nice christmas?

ReputationRep:
    How is this chat dry? This chat is the opposite of dry. In fact, its wet. Its as wet as Wilzyy is when she is chatting with me

I did actually, got so many presents, I am playing Assasin's creed Brotherhood atm,(PS3) so I might take long to reply

ReputationRep:
    We need some young, hot guys to join. Although I'm the only one who'd appreciate it... :sexface:
    eh, bring them in anyway. I wanna see if Lewroll matches up to them

Check the male fashion thread.
    oooh, I like going in that thread actually. but i've noticed that some of the fashion that gets posted there is way too obscure/hipster for me. even though I would say I dress slightly hipster (like Kid Cudi style), that thread is too much for me.

mine was goood, i'm going to some party at my bro's gfs house tonight so it's continuing on Boxing Day

but the food was the best part imo

ReputationRep:
    Oh good, nice christmases all around.

Id like to say my christmas was full of joy and wonder, presents and delicious feasts, and friendly family atmosphere, but i'd be lying.

Christmas= expectation followed by disappointment
    Guess how many arguments there were yesterday. Go on, guess. Ok i will tell you, 7.
    7 drunken christmas arguments each lasting 10-20 minutes.
    Piss off christmas

ReputationRep:
    Christmas= expectation followed by disappointment
    Guess how many arguments there were yesterday. Go on, guess. Ok i will tell you, 7.
    7 drunken christmas arguments each lasting 10-20 minutes.
    Piss off christmas
    what happened? why were there arguments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    what happened? why were there arguments?
    Its christmas, you dont need a reason for arguments.
    Family is the problem. Put them all in a room on a day where everyone has to act happy, add alcohol to the mix, and wait for the explosion. Lets just be glad christmas is over for another year

ReputationRep:
    Its christmas, you dont need a reason for arguments.
    Family is the problem. Put them all in a room on a day where everyone has to act happy, add alcohol to the mix, and wait for the explosion. Lets just be glad christmas is over for another year
    mine are typically boring as in it's only me, my mum and my bro at home celebrating it. but then again, it's nice to have us all together. I guess there's no correct way to celebrate Christmas, it just depends on you and your family.

but that's sad...i'd try to cheer you up but I dont have your MSN...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.