TSR Pagan Society Watch

DeathGuardElite
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Good point, I forgot about that - thanks!
hmmm i am gonna do a youtube video and i shall put it on here and on the society itself simply a welcome XD from me directly
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DeathGuardElite)
Yeah i know two mods that might help Xotol or Stiff Little Fingers (i think his name is)

hmmmm we should do like three each really like i could do Satanism Magic and Nova Roma while you could do Wicca Norse and Greek
but that leaves out Druid Egyptian Sumerian Saxon(related to norse) :/
I'll be away until Sunday, but I'm up for giving it a go after that. I'm happy enough to research into the areas we don't know much about - if we put a basic explanation and leave it for any experts to add more to, that should suffice.

hmmm i am gonna do a youtube video and i shall put it on here and on the society itself simply a welcome XD from me directly
Go for it! :awesome:
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll be away until Sunday, but I'm up for giving it a go after that. I'm happy enough to research into the areas we don't know much about - if we put a basic explanation and leave it for any experts to add more to, that should suffice.

Go for it! :awesome:
I am going to add a ton of stuff XD also later on i shall add a thread for people to discuss and or talk about their alters and ritual practices or tbh show off how much you can spend on the alter XD

EDIT: Video shall be done on Saturday at the earliest I need to check if i have all my recording software still
good news i have it all XD
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am going to add a ton of stuff XD also later on i shall add a thread for people to discuss and or talk about their alters and ritual practices or tbh show off how much you can spend on the alter XD

EDIT: Video shall be done on Saturday at the earliest I need to check if i have all my recording software still
Great! That sounds really good! I'm quite ashamed to say I don't have an altar at the moment but I plan to which I have the chance. I need it to keep me focused, on the right track.
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Great! That sounds really good! I'm quite ashamed to say I don't have an altar at the moment but I plan to which I have the chance. I need it to keep me focused, on the right track.
It will be uploaded Saturday night but i will be recording it tomorrow as i will also be doing a new special intro just for it and for the series i shall put on youtube just for pagans and people that want to know about it i'm basically our PR guy haha I will be using this picture for part of the intro.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...kOcSBxYbS-mQxQ
i used it on my other youtube videoes so i dont wish to go off my norm haha if you can advise any other pics you'd like added please say so
Bexsqueak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah i know two mods that might help Xotol or Stiff Little Fingers (i think his name is)

hmmmm we should do like three each really like i could do Satanism Magic and Nova Roma while you could do Wicca Norse and Greek
but that leaves out Druid Egyptian Sumerian Saxon(related to norse) :/
This sounds cool I'll help if you want... I could do druid, egyptian and celtic sorry about just butting in on the conversation haha
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bexsqueak)
This sounds cool I'll help if you want... I could do druid, egyptian and celtic sorry about just butting in on the conversation haha
lol its alright I have done the Welcome vid and am busy preparing to edit an extra video
Bexsqueak
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lol its alright I have done the Welcome vid and am busy preparing to edit an extra video
Thats cool is the welcome vid uploaded?
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thats cool is the welcome vid uploaded?
yep a day early however i did not put an intro in them and i dont think i will be able to as Sony Vegas is not working atm :/

http://youtu.be/drlxu2gojeM
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I also just released a new video about a killing of a foal that occured a couple weeks ago
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Also the quality will improve greatly over the next two months as i buy a new camera and a new mic
Stiff Little Fingers
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yep a day early however i did not put an intro in them and i dont think i will be able to as Sony Vegas is not working atm :/

Embedded in the OP :yy:
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Embedded in the OP :yy:
Thanks mate
Bexsqueak
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I watched it its really good! Im abput to watch the foal one as well cos that happened near my house and it hasnt done anything to promote paganism etc in the aouth west I tell ya haha...
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I watched it its really good! Im abput to watch the foal one as well cos that happened near my house and it hasnt done anything to promote paganism etc in the aouth west I tell ya haha...
I had an issue with a windows update on my PC so it only has half of the video for some reason which has confused me litterally it cuts my head off at points XD but i have fixed the error and in the next videos the error shall be gone.
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry for the visual kinda being cut in two i had a windows update which causes the error installed at the time which i did not know caused it.

also how do i post embedded videos?
Stiff Little Fingers
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry for the visual kinda being cut in two i had a windows update which causes the error installed at the time which i did not know caused it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNnIC8OODg

also how do i post embedded videos?

To embed videos, use:

[youtube][/youtube] with the video ID (the bit after ?v= in the url) between the youtube tags.
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
To embed videos, use:

[youtube][/youtube] with the video ID (the bit after ?v= in the url) between the youtube tags.
Thanks
Yael
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Jerusalem has been named after the Canaanite pagan god shalim I like some pagans more than Christians or Muslims, although their gods aren't real.
DeathGuardElite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yael)
Jerusalem has been named after the Canaanite pagan god shalim I like some pagans more than Christians or Muslims, although their gods aren't real.
Even though i am greatly annoyed by what i have put in bold I will not desire to censor it.
You'll find Pagans will respect you far more because they dont care what your religion is.
I like you as a human Although your god is not real Would you like it if i took that approach? i would hope not also this thread is not for the debate of god though you have decided to add on "although their gods aren't real"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise