Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bath, anyone?

God that sounds creepy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurriette)
    Hey I am off-campus on Victoria Road. Serves me right for applying late! I am however excited but clueless about the whole Freshers thing. HELP ME!!!! (please of course)

Where you staying?
    Oh I am staying in Park Village. Have no idea where Victoria Road is, sorry! have never been to Brighton before. Well, we should be fine! I am sure we are not alone, even though some people on Facebook get overexcited about freshers :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megabo)
    Hi, will appreciate for any non-drinkers joining Newcastle uni this Sept!! Do let me know!! Many thanks
    Hi, I'm going Newcastle and don't like getting drunk, but sometimes I will have one or two drinks to be sociable.

Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going to Essex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BooksOfWonder)
    Haha!
    Stirling! I can't wait!
    I want to be your friend! Haha Also starting at Stirling in September and a non-drinker!

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind a drink at the pub but I don't like clubs. Hope this doesn't make me a loner. :/ Gonna try and meet people by joining lots of societies.

Southampton Freshers here doing Electronics, anyone here?

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool university anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a long shot, but anyone at Leeds? :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How are other universities' lineups looking for Fresher's Week? I feel quite lucky with Edinburgh in that there are fun-sounding alternatives most evenings to the big clubbing events (and they don't usually cost extortionate ticket prices, either!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Meltwater)
    How are other universities' lineups looking for Fresher's Week? I feel quite lucky with Edinburgh in that there are fun-sounding alternatives most evenings to the big clubbing events (and they don't usually cost extortionate ticket prices, either!).
    OMFG another Edinburgh person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnome :))
    OMFG another Edinburgh person!
    Oh, hello! We may meet each other cowering outside the nightclubs.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, hello! We may meet each other cowering outside the nightclubs.
    Don't know about you, but I intend to spend the majority of my time on the coffee crawls or at the zoo What are you planning for freshers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnome :))
    Don't know about you, but I intend to spend the majority of my time on the coffee crawls or at the zoo What are you planning for freshers?
    I think I'll be at the coffee crawls quite a bit too. Edinburgh zoo now has pandas, doesn't it? :^_^: I'll probably be doing quite a few of the city tours and going to lots of societies events.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll be at the coffee crawls quite a bit too. Edinburgh zoo now has pandas, doesn't it? :^_^: I'll probably be doing quite a few of the city tours and going to lots of societies events.
    Awesome, see you there then, most likely Yes it does, has had them for a few years now but they think one of them is pregnant I think I might go to a couple of comedy gigs too; Jarred Christmas will be performing, seen him on Mock the Week and he's pretty funny

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff Uni? Anyone? No?

*Tumbleweed floats across the road*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tellis :-))
    Hello people, I don't really drink either. Have the occasional WKD to be social!! But aside form that nothing. If I'm honest, clubbing isn't really for me either, but I will still go out with my friends and have a dance to join in. I'm at Cardiff this year studying medicine! :-) nice to know I'm not alone. Often feels like you are!
    Hello Cardiff Med too. Same kind of approach it's not that I am against alcohol but I have a drink I don't go out drinking just not my kind of thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellowhigh)
    Cardiff Uni? Anyone? No?

*Tumbleweed floats across the road*
    Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, at least there's two of us

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Sheffield?

I think the SU is showing films every night during Fresher's so if clubs are too boring there's always an alternative

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to LSE? I'm new to TSR and I'm loving this thread, I personally don't drink due to religious reasons, anyone the same?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.