Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popzflopz)
    Got both. Applied shortly before 15th Oct.
    What are your GCSEs and AS? And predictions?
    really worried now :/ applied on 15th

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys got an email saying
    I am currently reviewing your academic qualifications to ensure that you have met all entry requirements. I am also assessing your personal statement.I anticipate that this process should take approximately two weeks. I will be in touch then to update you on the status of your application.

Is this the *2 week email* everyone been talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hieuluu)
    I am currently reviewing your academic qualifications to ensure that you have met all entry requirements. I am also assessing your personal statement.I anticipate that this process should take approximately two weeks. I will be in touch then to update you on the status of your application.

I just got that too! Guessing it's the 2 week one as it took about 9 or so days to come through (I'm not silly, I do realise 2 weeks is 14 days!)

ReputationRep:

Just got that too, but I don't know if it means that we will know if we are accepted or not in 2 weeks... I applied to 3 courses at the LSE and the Admission Assessor of the first course sent me this email 1 week ago so I'll know what this email is about in 1 week ! I'll tell you guys, now we have to be patient...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    still not get that 5 weeks email..:. Anyone got that mail for EME?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got the 5 weeks email for Maths with Economics.

ReputationRep:
    Awwww!
    Minutes ago, got my two five-weeks update emails....
    Finger cross...
    Waiting for the final decisions....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got the 5week email from economics ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait guys what's the 5 weeks email? Does it mean they're going to make the decision by 5 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    Wait guys what's the 5 weeks email? Does it mean they're going to make the decision by 5 weeks?
    I think so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josiejo1970)
    Has anyone heard anything from the maths department yet? I had my acknowledgeent email then the next email which said they would be in touch in approximately 2 weeks but the 2 weeks has been and gone and I still haven't heard anything.
    In the same position - haven't heard from them in 17 days (maths with econ)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received a two week e-mail for law?

I just got mine yesterday....worried that means rejection...

ReputationRep:
    Why a rejection? What was on the email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an acknowledgement last Friday and the two-week email today. This is for Government and Economics. I don't think any of us should over think when/why the emails come. They probably just send them in bunches as they come across the applications.

ReputationRep:
    "I am currently reviewing your academic qualifications to ensure that you have met all entry requirements. I am also assessing your personal statement.

I anticipate that this process should take approximately two weeks. I will be in touch then to update you on the status of your application."

ReputationRep:
    Yes and there are some who I know applied to the same department after me and received their 2 week email after me, but they have received their 5 week email which makes me panic a bit.

ReputationRep:
    But what's written in this "5 weeks email" ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AadityaOwaisShah)
    Anyone received a two week e-mail for law?

I just got mine yesterday....worried that means rejection...
    I sent my form off on the 13th Octobet. Received an acknowledgement on the 15th and then on the 16th got the two week email. I'm applying for Law too xx apparently it's usual to get a 2 week email and then a 5 week one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Son1809)
    I got an acknowledgement last Friday and the two-week email today. This is for Government and Economics. I don't think any of us should over think when/why the emails come. They probably just send them in bunches as they come across the applications.
    What are your academics like? Currently I'm attempting to size up my competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChangeOurWorld)
    I sent my form off on the 13th Octobet. Received an acknowledgement on the 15th and then on the 16th got the two week email. I'm applying for Law too xx apparently it's usual to get a 2 week email and then a 5 week one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay, well just hope the 5 weaker comes in soon, you seem so calm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.