Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS - How much do you weigh?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You're perfect seriously you don't weigh too much.

I am 5'5 and 7st12 and ffs before someone comments yes I eat😒lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiviL97)
    You're perfect seriously you don't weigh too much.

I am 5'5 and 7st12 and ffs before someone comments yes I eat😒lol
    Wish I was Ur height...lol! 😂 hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 5'8/9, size 10 trousers and size 10/12 top, 32G and 10 stone. But i don't think you can just think someone is overweight by what they weigh. You can look healthy and exercise and eat properly but not necessarily weigh a small amount! Plus the size of your clothes don't reflect anyway, some people can't help if they have big hips or wide shoulders which means they have to get a bigger size of clothes!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23 and this:

5 foot 4
    11 stone 3
    Size 12/14
    Bra size 34DD

I am working on losing weight though, and a couple of weeks ago, I weighed in at 12 stone 2, so I've definitely lost some weight!

Three years ago, I was 8 stone 7, and I would love more than anything to get down to that size before the next year at uni!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16, I weigh 110 pounds im 5'4 and dress size 6 UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Why hello you delectably fragile things.

:cool:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fragile.... I think you'll find I'm surprisingly strong :P

Don't just carry all the bags from the car in one go, I carry them from the shops 1 mile away.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16
    5'6.5
    Weigh 9 stone 10 ish
    Size 12 ish UK (14 in skinny jeans, though today a small skirt from h&m fits). Size varies too much, though.
    Bmi is 21.6 so that's about right. Don't let the scales make you feel fat/bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
    - height
    - dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x
    Don't obsess over it, PLEASE block off any stuff that makes you obsess about weight from yourself. I got caught in this trap last year and it made me miserable. Nothing good will come out of it because feeling good or bad about yourself depending on how much you weigh is plain wrong (I know lots of people can't help it).
    To answer your question though, 5'4 and I used to weigh 60kg (I think between 9.5 and 10 stone) and I am trying to get back up there again.
    I'm not going to comment on your weight etc. because it breeds so much insecurity but please know that you are the only one that is this critical of yourself, other people are probably dying for a body like yours.

I'm sixteen years old. I am 5"9 and I weight around 11ish stone. I wear a size 12 top and either a size 12/14 bottoms depending on the make. My bra size is 36D/DD (again depending on make).
    I know that I am, according to the NHS chart, still healthy. But I'm pushing it and I'm working on slimming down. Nothing majorly though; I just want to be a solid size 12 for everything.
    I guess sometimes I think I'm fat - but now I've come to love my body and my features. It's all about confidence! If you're happy with yourself, even if your a large size (which you're not) you'll still look gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reallydontknow)

I cannot imagine you have that much muscle. It is usually very rare for a woman to have so much. If you are around 6ft + then I would say it is possible to have quite a bit of muscle but also quite a bit of fat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My point is that I seem incredibly heavy for the size that I am. Most people of the same weight are fat. Like really fat? I'm 5''8 ish, and very much average sized. Not delusional.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and weigh 7st 10 and my height is 5'1🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4" and I weigh just over 9 and a half stone. My dress size is 8 on both the top and the bottom. I'm not concerned about my weight because I work out pretty regularly and have a lot of muscle. Last year when I started working out, I dropped a dress size and gained a stone in weight, so I know that weight isn't a good indicator of health or general body shape. I wouldn't be concerned about what your neighbour said to you as everybody is different. If you are healthy and happy I'm sure you're just fine.

4"11
    7 stone
    dress size 6-8
    34C

ReputationRep:
    About 8.5 stone
    5ft 7
    10/ 12
    23 year old.

ReputationRep:
    Any advice on losing weight with a tight schedule?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17, weight about 9 and half stone, dress size 12.
    5ft 3
    34F/G depending on the shop
    I'm planning on losing some weight over the summer, mostly just because I want to be fitter, being skinny-er would be a bonus too though, especially for uni
    I'm exactly the same weight, dress size and height as you but my boobs are an A cup! How strange. I have quite a big butt and thighs so maybe that's where the weight is lol.

5 foot 7
    8 stone
    Size 8

Used tombe severely underweight as young teenager, then started eating more but just grew upwards

Feel like im too skinny, would like to look a bit healthier overall

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 years old
    I'm around 5'5" / 5'6"
    I got weighed yesterday at the doctors and weighed in at 8 stone (I used to be the top end of 10 stone).
    I'm a 34C
    Size 4-8 (depends what shops)

I should also mention that I eat like a pig

ReputationRep:
    5 foot 8.5 inches
    around 9 stone (trying to lose weight but I ate badly today)
    8 on top
    6/8 in trousers

ReputationRep:
    So I'm 15
    49kg
    5ft 3 ish
    30FF
    6/8/10 depending on look and shop ect

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.