Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes to the McNuggets!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Save nuggets. It was easy when they're up against hash browns in my opinion. And yeah, NUGGETS people...NUGGETS!

ReputationRep:
    nuggets

ReputationRep:
    Save hash brown! Supermarket versions are nowhere near as tasty as mcd's, but I really do adore the nuggets with bbq dip so it's a tough one, but I do think nuggets and chips is a poorly balanced meal.

ReputationRep:
    (Chicken - if you can call it that) McNuggets.

ReputationRep:
    Should have been the final, but due to valuing them so much after a night out I vote for .. McNuggets!!

ReputationRep:
    Save the nuggets! (My page didn't refresh :O)

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when I come in just to briefly check up on this thread and all that random posters have written is like...

"nugs."

I get the feeling I'm one of those teachers that points around the class asking each person their answer to something. Occasionally one student will say something of input, like,

"I chose the second answer, it seemed the most moral."

But most of the time it's:

"Sec'nd."
    "Second one."
    "Furrrst."
    "No bothurd."

ReputationRep:
    MCNUGGETS WIN!

I don't want to ponder too long. I don't want to hesitate. This is the finals coming up. THE FINALS!! BAITED BREATH!

ReputationRep:
    THE FINAL IS HERE!!

our final consists of....

DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY battling the might of MCNUGGETS!

It's one of those finals I can't really fathom how it got to this. Really?! Dairy Milk Mcflurry against McNuggets?! I guess this is the way TSR wanted it, but not really the way I would have it. That said, I can't have everything my way.

Otherwise Roisin from Moloko would be feeding me Revels right now.

TIME TO VOTE THE ULTIMATE TSR MCDONALDS MUNCHIE CHAMPION!

It shall join the hall of fame alongside Coco Pops, Galaxy, Lilt, and Pringles as TSR's chosen finest!

ReputationRep:
    McFlurry cannot win,

so it must be McNuggets!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the nuggets and the 44% chicken that comes with them. I think 12 minutes has been enough time for this round to take place, and so I think it should finish now, and let the nuggets win in all their glory .

ReputationRep:
    Nugs (I do not have to justify a short answer given this hopeless final)

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets, I may have voted it in earlier rounds but it's a travesty that the Mcflurry has made it this far :O

ReputationRep:
    Save the Mcflurry!

ReputationRep:
    How on earth did the McFlurry make it to the finals?!?!
    Jeez TSR

Anyways, it's got to be the McNuggets. Even if my fishy filet failed to reach the finals, the next best thing on my menu is the McNuggets! :mmm:
    Also guys, WHY would you want a dessert to win? WHY.

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets.

My favorite thing about air travel is getting a box of 20 nuggets with honey mustard to share with my wife while waiting for our flight. Every single time, oh yes.

ReputationRep:
    nuggets, must be with BBQ dip. Oh and...why are these two the final two? We're so bad...first Lilt, now this!

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets =D Theres no way a mcflurry can win! I might get some mcnuggets to prove my love for them today..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.