Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peterhill96)
    Im sure we would have stayed up without him. And also the last day losing at home to Wigan who stayed up with the winner a penalty from David Unsworth, who we sold to them in January....
    But in the end you didn't and you weren't good enough. Blaming your relegation on one player is naive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    But in the end you didn't and you weren't good enough. Blaming your relegation on one player is naive.

I know we weren't. Just saying it could have been different....

ReputationRep:
    I know we weren't. Just saying it could have been different....
    Indeed. For me your biggest mess up was somehow not getting promoted in the following seasons, you could and should have easily bounced back with the money you had.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. For me your biggest mess up was somehow not getting promoted in the following seasons, you could and should have easily bounced back with the money you had.
    We nearly did - reached a play off final in 2011. Just couldn't quite get there. Who do you support?

ReputationRep:
    We nearly did - reached a play off final in 2011. Just couldn't quite get there. Who do you support?
    Wednesday :lol: I just had to comment when I saw you were a United fan, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday :lol: I just had to comment when I saw you were a United fan, sorry
    Ahh, I see! Shame you couldn't beat Charlton - we could have had a nice Steel City FA cup quarter final!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I see! Shame you couldn't beat Charlton - we could have had a nice Steel City FA cup quarter final!
    Tell me about it on paper the nicest cup draw we've had for years and we still screw it up, I wasn't happy after. I'm trying to forget by looking at the league table and convincing myself we're safe from relegation for another year.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it on paper the nicest cup draw we've had for years and we still screw it up, I wasn't happy after. I'm trying to forget by looking at the league table and convincing myself we're safe from relegation for another year.
    It would have been a good game and atmosphere, but not to be...You can't go down from the position you are in, surely?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What's a forest fans favourite TV Show?

Hawaii Five-0

Seeing any Billy Davies side so comprehensively thrashed is a lovely moment.

ReputationRep:
    A miracle victory today for us would put six points shy of the playoffs with a game in hand. I'm allowed to dream...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That lead lasted long...hopeless defending as per usual.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice comeback. Hope we can hold onto it better than you did.

ReputationRep:
    Has hell frozen over?
    Are Coventry playing back in Coventry?

Leeds United are actually leading at Elland Road.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell Bolton are useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    What's a forest fans favourite TV Show?

Hawaii Five-0

Seeing any Billy Davies side so comprehensively thrashed is a lovely moment.
    :u:

What a magical day. Best game of football I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    Bringing on Samba Diakite to play football is like going to McDonald's to improve your diet.

ReputationRep:
    What an embarrassing display. Jangrafess must be pissing himself at how easily his team has scored goals today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Has hell frozen over?
    Are Coventry playing back in Coventry?

Leeds United are actually leading at Elland Road.
    Don't be ridiculous.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Amazing comeback from MK today, winning from 2 down away from home with 10 minutes to go. Leaves us 3 points from the playoffs again (but having played a game more) - I don't think we're playing well enough but still an outside chance...

Yeah that was delightfully easy for a game towards the end of a difficult season.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.