Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm Zoe , I just turned 19 and I'm studying History BA at Regents campus . Anyone else doing history ?

can't wait to meet everyone during freshers week !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akanimontuen)
    Hey guys... I'm Kanny, 18 years old; I'll be studying Politics and International Relations. ������

Hey there, I'm 19 and will be studying International Relations too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treble)
    Yay! Hi Sharon! How are you? ������Excited about Freshers' yet? ������I'm glad you'll be joining me.
    Yeah I am! awww thanks you too!! add me on fb sharon lam the one wearing sunglasses!! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bebhinnmd)
    hey any MA in Audio Production students here? I'm Bebhinn, 21 years old from Ireland!
    I'm doing Audio Production too! I'm Nikita, 21 from Portugal nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    Hello there, I'm Akira, 19 and I'll be studying psychology at Regents campus. I'll also be staying at Wembley halls. Anybody else in the same accommodation or course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew.Lethby)
    Hey, I'm Andrew. I'm going to be studying politics and international relations and I'm staying at Wembley Halls
    Hey Andrew, I'm Akira. I'll also be staying at Wembley Halls. Maybe we'll meet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zacjj3981)
    I missed out on student court Any one staying in victoria hall down the road?
    Hey, yeah I'll be staying in Victoria road. My names Akira btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabitha.)
    Awesome! I'll see you there~
    Yay, finally some psychology people here. I thought I was the only one Hope to meet you guys during orientation week. My name's Akira btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toy soldier.)
    Hi guys,I'm Fabrizio 18 from Italy
    I will study PR and unfortunately I was assigned to Victoria Hall (which sucks because they "don't wait" for student loan...what that does it even mean,anyway?)
    Anyone in my same condition?
    Hey Fabrizio. I'm Akira, and also staying in Victoria Hall. I'm in the same condition as you. I had to pay for the yearly rent myself to secure a room just because my student finance comes in quite a bit later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limanmm)
    Not sure if this ought to have been in a separate thread, but anyway!...

Hey all,

My name's Liam and I'll hopefully be starting Film & TV Production in September at Harrow campus. For whatever reason I was unsuccessful in applying to Harrow Halls and it defaulted me to an offer in Victoria Halls, but I'm not sure how feasible it'd be for me to live there given the price.

So I was just wondering what other Film students' living arrangements were! (and if anyone is actually staying in Victoria).

Cheers.
    Hey there Liam. My name's Akira. I'm not doing Film but I also got defaulted to Victoria Halls and will be staying there come Freshers week. You are not alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slam914)
    Yeah I am! awww thanks you too!! add me on fb sharon lam the one wearing sunglasses!! XD
    Hey, sure I'll add you right after I finish this message...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priya777)
    Haha yup XD I actually went to see how i have to travel to the campus. So when i made it there, i asked if i could get a tour, and they were like, okai, come back in an hour. Soo sweet XD Ohh i shall come exploring with u too XD Ive seen most of the places, so it should be fine XD Unfortunately nope!... i Should've asked that question XD Oh yup the recommended ones! even i dont know what are the actual books we are using XD Haha i go anywhere for discounts XD
    I think we can relax for now, then on the 16th we'll meet out tutors and ask them :P And either buy them online or in the book store on out campus. The people at westminister are really nice :3
    Awesome! We should totally meet up on our first day and everything! Also, yay! I'm so glad you're going to come exploring with me because I'm a pro at getting lost...I have no sense of direction whatsoever. It's okay if you don't know the extra info I'm sure we can find out there.
    ...Relax? We have to pack and I don't know about you but someone recommended the 'before-uni-meningitis' jab. I'm sure with the two of us (and our love for discounts) we can find somewhere with a good price...we can even try and buy our books together (in bulk) and see if it's cheaper!! I'm glad they're nice! You certainly are!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoatfromMaroc)
    Hey there, I'm 19 and will be studying International Relations too
    I am studying Politics and International Relations toooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyleunwin)
    Hey I'm Kyle, 19 from Manchester

I'm studying politics & international relations and I'll be staying at Student Court Wembley!

I think i am quite late but i am studying Politics and International Relations too x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

is anyone going to the international student welcome programme tmr and know what time we've got to be there?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from Harrow Halls just had an email through about Internet provision? And if anyone was at Harrow Halls before, is the standard and free 50mb one okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treble)
    Awesome! We should totally meet up on our first day and everything! Also, yay! I'm so glad you're going to come exploring with me because I'm a pro at getting lost...I have no sense of direction whatsoever. It's okay if you don't know the extra info I'm sure we can find out there.
    ...Relax? We have to pack and I don't know about you but someone recommended the 'before-uni-meningitis' jab. I'm sure with the two of us (and our love for discounts) we can find somewhere with a good price...we can even try and buy our books together (in bulk) and see if it's cheaper!! I'm glad they're nice! You certainly are!!
    Awesome! We soo should! Loool omg ur like me XD I have no sence of direction too, hence y i travelled to the uni just to make sure i dont get lost on the day XD Ohh okai :3
    Ah its cause im saying at home so i more relaxed XD Ohh i just researched that and your right, its like a little booster, just to make sure your really well protected.
    Yaay discounts haha your right! We sure will!
    Awhh Ur lovely too :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackLeslieF1)
    Has anyone from Harrow Halls just had an email through about Internet provision? And if anyone was at Harrow Halls before, is the standard and free 50mb one okay?
    It had better be, no way am I paying for anything better lol. #stinge

ReputationRep:
    Heey,

My name is Reelika and I am going to study Commercial Music, I wanted to know is there anyone who lives in the Paddington area or close to that?
    I cannot wait to meet you all

If there's anyone who wants to get in touch before school starts, then feel free to do it - message me in TSR or Facebook ( Reelika Lelle).

- Reelika

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Joanathan from Singapore and going to be studying in Illustration and visual comm, anybody studying that course too?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.