Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Wenger was gonna swing for Pardew! :lol:. I'll never forget this.

ReputationRep:
    Takes a special kind of nonce to get a man of Wenger's class annoyed like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DurhamXI)
    Takes a special kind of nonce to get a man of Wenger's class annoyed like that.
    Pardew's a ****er though I wanna **** him in the face as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    He brought out a video of us playing in 2009 ffs, I mean who the **** does that to criticise any another team but arsenal?
    Hansen is a loser tbh.

I can see why you hate him. Jokes how he doesn't show up when you guys are doing well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Hansen is a loser tbh.

I can see why you hate him. Jokes how he doesn't show up when you guys are doing well.
    Exactly, think he would have a heart attack if we won something again. Glad he's gone, the ****.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait Hansen to **** off either. Nothing more annoying than hearing that little groan every week (e.g. 00:17 in this vid)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Pardew's a ****er though I wanna **** him in the face as well.
    Pardieu is the type of guy that thinks he is 'massive', still lives in the 80's and thinks he can pull his son's girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DurhamXI)
    Pardieu is the type of guy that thinks he is 'massive', still lives in the 80's and thinks he can pull his son's girlfriend.
    Loooool :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    Sakho, lol, that game against Norwich lol. Heavy liverpool bias as usual from their supporters
    Are you oblivious to the fact that club form =/= selection for international duties? And oblivious to the fact that Sakho scored two of the most important goals in France's history last time?

Idk why you bother calling me out, you're not very good at it.

ReputationRep:
    Hansen is a good pundit btw. Just because he hates your defence and calls it out for being **** doesn't mean he isn't good.

It's a shame that he's retiring, one of the faces of football in this country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matchdayG)
    Hansen is a good pundit btw. Just because he hates your defence and calls it out for being **** doesn't mean he isn't good.

The same Hansen that tipped Germany, Netherlands, and Portugal to reach the last 4 of the Euro 2012 despite them being in the same group?

Granted he may be better than Owen, Savage and Shearer but that doesn't make him a "good pundit" by any stretch when the other three can barely string a ****ing sentence together :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    The same Hansen that tipped Germany, Netherlands, and Portugal to reach the last 4 of the Euro 2012 despite them being in the same group?

Granted he may be better than Owen, Savage and Shearer but that doesn't make him a "good pundit" by any stretch when the other three can barely string a ****ing sentence together :rolleyes:
    Meh, a minor gaffe. Write off a career because of that. Hansen does a decent job of analysis and his insights are usually good.

I don't think Savage deserves to be in there with those two, maybe put Lawrenson in, unless he has his own category.

butthurt Arsenal fans mad at Hansen :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, a minor gaffe. Write off a career because of that. Hansen does a decent job of analysis and his insights are usually good.

I don't think Savage deserves to be in there with those two, maybe put Lawrenson in, unless he has his own category.

butthurt Arsenal fans mad at Hansen :lol:
    "decent job of analysis"

guy gets paid £40,000 a show for saying "terrible defending" and "stonewall penalty". not sure what analysis you're referring to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    "decent job of analysis"

guy gets paid £40,000 a show for saying "terrible defending" and "stonewall penalty". not sure what analysis you're referring to.
    His salary has nothing to do with it, and right, thanks for just skipping out the bits where he specifically points out which errors the defence has made. Cba arguing this, you hate the guy because he tells you what you are

ReputationRep:

His bias is pathetic, he never turns up when we're doing well and as soon as we lose a game he comes crawling out of the woodwork. He uses 5 years old videos of a team that contains almost none of the same players to criticise a defensive system that he has never done for any other team at all. Has predicted Liverpool to win the league year on year since 2005, too.

He's pathetically biased, fans of every club bar Liverpool can see it, you lot are just delusional.

ReputationRep:
    Moyes has gone...nooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Hope you learn from our mistakes when Wenger retires

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Moyes situation makes me more anxious who we might appoint.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    The Moyes situation makes me more anxious who we might appoint.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's got to be the Ajax pair, De Boer and Bergkamp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    It's got to be the Ajax pair, De Boer and Bergkamp
    Why?

I'm fully against former Arsenal players coming back to Arsenal in any 1st team management capacity. Let's not sour the good memories.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.