Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raeny)
    Yeah, including weekends. My second interview was at the uea, because I applied for january I heard back quite quickly. They were saying at interview they would be going through the earlier entry first, and this may be something that is happening at a lot of unis as they try and finalise jan/feb/mar entry, so possibly could slow down your response if you're sept? Good luck!
    Well today is day 8 and still no news they said we should hear within a couple of weeks so fingers crossed not much longer now! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliejanexo)
    2 of my interviews said it would take about 2 weeks however keele have said jan before they let us know xx
    Yeah mine has said 2 weeks, and my interview was 8 days ago now... I know I'm being impatient, it's my first choice Uni and would just be so over the moon to get an offer! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twirlycurlygirl)
    Yeah mine has said 2 weeks, and my interview was 8 days ago now... I know I'm being impatient, it's my first choice Uni and would just be so over the moon to get an offer! X
    Sure it wont be long i had an interview monday and got an offer today maybe ring them to find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epm97)
    Thank-you! I have an interview at the oxford campus, i am so nervous as its my first choice. Did you have to do an essay after the group discussion? what was the question?
    I had my interview there this week & it was so lovely & welcoming. As a group we had a case study to discuss (there were 3 or 4 groups so each table varied). We then had 10 minutes to write about what we thought we'd be doing as a student nurse. Then, the person who observes your group discussion will conduct your individual interview. Some interviews lasted longer than others, but it was very relaxed & informal. My interviewer had read through my 10-minute essay (less than 1 side) & picked up on a few areas of it. I was then asked to explain how I'd describe myself, was given a situation to discuss & was asked about my thoughts on a current issue.
    Good luck! Just remain calm, it's very lovely there & all of the other candidates were very welcoming & friendly

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know how long Leeds take to get back to you? Had my interview today and it's one of my top choices (Manchester is the other!) thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondy2012)
    Anybody know how long Leeds take to get back to you? Had my interview today and it's one of my top choices (Manchester is the other!) thank you x
    I had my leeds interview last Thursday and they got back to me Tuesday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kedwards111)
    I had my leeds interview last Thursday and they got back to me Tuesday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah brilliant thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahHinze)
    Ill be applying for Adult at Manchester, Manchester met, Salford, UCLAN and either Edge Hill or Chester. Have 3 kids and a husband so have to stay close to home!!
    Hey hun wanted to ask have you been to any interviews yet at UCLAN or edge hill?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Bradford university/ edge hill/ bucks new/ Dundee Uni or UCLAN??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my application yesterday to

- Kings College London
    - City University London
    - Kingston University
    - Greenwich University
    - London South Bank University

My branch is mental health, has anyone applied to these and heard back?

ReputationRep:
    anyone got offers from southampton yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemacdougall)
    anyone got offers from southampton yet?
    Not yet. They say it should be within 2 weeks of your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadija_begum)
    Anyone heard from Bradford university/ edge hill/ bucks new/ Dundee Uni or UCLAN??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had an interview at edge hill last week and I ve one at uclan tommorow

ReputationRep:
    My interview was two weeks ago and stil haven't heard anything and other people have heard their results.

ReputationRep:
    My interview was two weeks ago and stil haven't heard anything and other people have heard their results.
    Which field have you applied for? If it is children's, the lady who would usually be going through the applications is away in Egypt at the moment and won't be back until Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    are you actually joking.. I was old it would be 2 weeks from the 21st November this is not even funny..im so stressed

ReputationRep:
    *told

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for northumbria??

ReputationRep:
    are you actually joking.. I was old it would be 2 weeks from the 21st November this is not even funny..im so stressed
    This is what we were told at our interview yesterday. Try not to be too stressed. I think that if they haven't been told you yet it is more of a positive thing as they may be still considering your application. As long as you pass all of the activities at the selection day you have a very high likelihood of getting on the course. Especially for adults nursing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Child's

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.