Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guystern)
    I've applied to the 3year program and am being interviewed on 16th April (they have been a bit delayed).

I have heard from previous applicants that some people who apply to the 3 year course are offered places on the 4year one instead.

Based on that, I wouldn't be surprised if the final offers aren't decided until the end of April.

Don't hold your breath.
    Thanks a lot Good Luck for your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hjdental)
    Me
    me too

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone going to Palacky university in the Czech Republic to study dentistry this September?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email for grad entry kings saying they have not reached a decision for my application and they get back to me by early May ....However, I have not had this message for 5yr course so I think everyone will hear about that today- at least all undergrads Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    If we have a place for grad -entry at King's (or anywhere else that starts at the end of August) which contract length do we need for accommodation? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farmy93)
    If we have a place for grad -entry at King's (or anywhere else that starts at the end of August) which contract length do we need for accommodation? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just the normal one of 41 weeks and then ask to extend for 3/4 days as the length of the first year for gpeps is 41 weeks 3 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eshdentist)
    Just the normal one of 41 weeks and then ask to extend for 3/4 days as the length of the first year for gpeps is 41 weeks 3 days
    Cheers! Is there an option to ask for it or do you wait until you get an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers! Is there an option to ask for it or do you wait until you get an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait til you get an offer. Most UoL halls are happy to extend if you ask them. I did multiple times

ReputationRep:
    What was the degree you all took?

ReputationRep:
    Wait til you get an offer. Most UoL halls are happy to extend if you ask them. I did multiple times
    Okie doke so there's no point fretting about it now then, do I ask them once I've accepted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okie doke so there's no point fretting about it now then, do I ask them once I've accepted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep. I just asked when I was there as in properly moved in. They said it was fine and altered my bill x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holty_40)
    Biomed/pharmacy are what the majority on this thread have taken.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I just asked when I was there as in properly moved in. They said it was fine and altered my bill x
    Okay cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Biomedical science

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Biochemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nutrition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennyyy33)
    Nutrition
    Did u get an offer after studying nutrion???

ReputationRep:
    Did u get an offer after studying nutrion???
    Yes, I'm in my third year of my current degree and have a conditional 2:1 offer for Newcastle for this September. They even made a point of saying at my interview that they felt Nutrition and Dentistry go hand in hand!
    Biomed is not the only route to post grad dentistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennyyy33)
    Yes, I'm in my third year of my current degree and have a conditional 2:1 offer for Newcastle for this September. They even made a point of saying at my interview that they felt Nutrition and Dentistry go hand in hand!
    Biomed is not the only route to post grad dentistry
    Is it grad entry or undergrad?

ReputationRep:
    Is it grad entry or undergrad?
    Undergrad entry, Newcastle don't have a grad entry unfortunately!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.