Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    Stand up and help your people then.
    Too busy looking at baseball bets mate.

Why dont you help jalebi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    Too busy looking at baseball bets mate.

Why dont you help jalebi
    I hope baltimore doesnt screw me over. He isn't muslim, so this stuff doesn't affect him. I already told him he needs to lessen up on the religious clothing if he thinks hes going to have a chance with 8/9/10 type of white girl. He can't go around dressed like the maharaja.

ReputationRep:
    Effects of post-Imperialism tbh.

Nowdays though, in the west I blame the media for a lot of societal problems regarding race relations.

Blacks relative to other ethnic groups do well, because over the past 10-20 years the hip hop culture meant they were reflected positively in the media. Big dicks, great dancers, artistic, great athletes, player types and so on. You also see in the media so many interracial relationships between white women and black guys, ashley cole etc which helps with integration.

I think the same now is happening with the Chinese. They are getting much more respected in the West, now that they are becoming a super power.

The real losers are muslims. They are portrayed as terrorists, and wife beaters.
    Yep agree with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    I hope baltimore doesnt screw me over. He isn't muslim, so this stuff doesn't affect him. I already told him he needs to lessen up on the religious clothing if he thinks hes going to have a chance with 8/9/10 type of white girl. He can't go around dressed like the maharaja.
    He is brown, indian.

An average white girl from Essex can't tell the difference.

They all look like terrorists to her.

ReputationRep:
    He is brown, indian.

An average white girl from Essex can't tell the difference.

They all look like terrorists to her.
    Well he can't say its fake tan gone wrong, but wearing stuff that looks like bedsheets isn't going help your odds. You know ive had extensive convos with him, he keeps asking the same damn questions and i give the same responses. The thick birmingham accent doesn't help, some people can't be help especially if they are actually like that kid from east is east.

ReputationRep:
    everyone on here complaining seems to have a problem of comparing themselves to other people, how you supposed to get women if your weighing your self down:confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seb_back2back)
    I agree, I've heard these comments many, many times before. I just really don't appreciate Asian culture or asian people in general. I've always been exposed to and subsequently adopted this idea that Asian (or more specifically, Chinese) culture is bad and "inferior". I really don't think I'm glorifying another culture, it's just that I can't appreciate my own. Self-hating, I know, but that's just who I am.
    The irony is, you've been told something throughout your life so many times that you're starting to believe it's true. How do you think commonplace ignorance and racism starts in the first place?

In Malaysia, Chinese people who have the same mentality as I do are commonly referred to as 'bananas', because we are said to be yellow on the outside but white inside. The usage of the term dates back to the past when people who spoke fluent English had better education, jobs, were more wealthy etc.
    Don't you think this sort of reasoning actually perpetuates racism? Basically, it's saying "I don't like the way xyz acts because of xyz sterotypes. Oh, except for when I actually like the behaviour of a person of said race, then that's an exception. Then they're acting white."

If you act like a sane human being you're acting white, and if you don't, you're acting ethnic. Nice.

Effects of post-Imperialism tbh.

Nowdays though, in the west I blame the media for a lot of societal problems regarding race relations.

Blacks relative to other ethnic groups do well, because over the past 10-20 years the hip hop culture meant they were reflected positively in the media. Big dicks, great dancers, artistic, great athletes, player types and so on. You also see in the media so many interracial relationships between white women and black guys, ashley cole etc which helps with integration.

I think the same now is happening with the Chinese. They are getting much more respected in the West, now that they are becoming a super power.

The real losers are muslims. They are portrayed as terrorists, and wife beaters.
    Funny thing is, I remember getting almost offended at an American movie the other day. South Asian men were hardly on the screen, but when they were, they were portrayed as some sort of low life nerd crawling on their hands and knees to try and get some sort of sliver of validation from a white girl. When was the last time that an Indian guy was portrayed in a positive - or better yet - normal light in American media? It's almost as if the idea of a south asian male being a human being is a completely alien concept.

There are a few things I don't like about the UK, but at least the media properly represents it's demographics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    Funny thing is, I remember getting almost offended at an American movie the other day. South Asian men were hardly on the screen, but when they were, they were portrayed as some sort of low life nerd crawling on their hands and knees to try and get some sort of sliver of validation from a white girl. When was the last time that an Indian guy was portrayed in a positive - or better yet - normal light in American media? It's almost as if the idea of a south asian male being a human being is a completely alien concept.

There are a few things I don't like about the UK, but at least the media properly represents it's demographics.
    Well there you go.

This might be trivial , and all jokes. But imagine if you are a girl, grew up watching ethnics being portrayed this way, it forms apart of your belief system. Classic social conditioning.

This is why I always tell average asian guys to work on social circle game, their personality if its charming enough will get them girls.

ReputationRep:
    The irony is, you've been told something throughout your life so many times that you're starting to believe it's true. How do you think commonplace ignorance and racism starts in the first place?

Don't you think this sort of reasoning actually perpetuates racism? Basically, it's saying "I don't like the way xyz acts because of xyz sterotypes. Oh, except for when I actually like the behaviour of a person of said race, then that's an exception. Then they're acting white."

If you act like a sane human being you're acting white, and if you don't, you're acting ethnic. Nice.

Typical America really. That is my problem with the media over there. The biggest problem is not even regarding dating, it is that it fundamentally dehumanises minority males (apart from black men in dating) like that straight off. It puts them into an alien category which is what is weird, it's the 21st century for heavens sake. Individualism is stripped, they are boxed into constant satirically stereotypical (well, racist) roles. It is the dehumanisation in the American media and pop culture which I find disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    As an ugly guy who is currently punching well above my weight, some of you guys here are nuts!
    It's not about being good looking, smart, funny or hell even charming.
    You can make a connection with anyone, and that spark drives attraction and therefore sex, love and all that good stuff.
    Just relax and stop caring what people think of you, go out, have fun, make a connection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    As an ugly guy who is currently punching well above my weight, some of you guys here are nuts!
    It's not about being good looking, smart, funny or hell even charming.
    You can make a connection with anyone, and that spark drives attraction and therefore sex, love and all that good stuff.
    Just relax and stop caring what people think of you, go out, have fun, make a connection.
    I know right they think the whole worlds against them cause their average and a minority

ReputationRep:
    Well there you go.

This might be trivial , and all jokes. But imagine if you are a girl, grew up watching ethnics being portrayed this way, it forms apart of your average asian guys to work on social circle game, their personality if its charming enough will get them girls.
    Another game Asian guys would benefit from is straight out masculine game.

I've seen Asian guys can probably grow the facial hair out of any race grow it out (yes it seems counter intuititive because brown + beards = terrorist but obviously don't grow out a proper full beard), style your hair nicely and become jacked. It legit creates a hard man image subconsciously and intimitdates women which is a good thing. Know a guy at my gym who looks just average, is Pakistani, has good facial hair and is jacked who carries himself well and he's got a strong 8/10 Asian gf who sometimes comes with him to the gym.

Masculinity game will never be a disadvantage to anyone, I'd personally rather look average but masculine as opposed to a 10/10 feminine male model.

Another disadvantage a lot of Asian guys have is that they're whipped by their parents.

Masculinity is missing in a lot of men nowadays. Even the guys who look pretty and get laid a lot look, act and sound like absolute *****es next to the guys from our dads and grandads parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    Another game Asian guys would benefit from is straight out masculine game.

I've seen Asian guys can probably grow the facial hair out of any race grow it out (yes it seems counter intuititive because brown + beards = terrorist but obviously don't grow out a proper full beard), style your hair nicely and become jacked. It legit creates a hard man image subconsciously and intimitdates women which is a good thing. Know a guy at my gym who looks just average, is Pakistani, has good facial hair and is jacked who carries himself well and he's got a strong 8/10 Asian gf who sometimes comes with him to the gym.

Masculinity game will never be a disadvantage to anyone, I'd personally rather look average but masculine as opposed to a 10/10 feminine male model.

Another disadvantage a lot of Asian guys have is that they're whipped by their parents.

Masculinity is missing in a lot of men nowadays. Even the guys who look pretty and get laid a lot look, act and sound like absolute *****es next to the guys from our dads and grandads parents.

Tbh I would love to screw **** some of the Arab girls , don't know why Asian guys are so thirsty for white girls lol. Hate those fools that only go for whites. If they tried to date every race then they would do better.

Personally never met many up north, but there is this Pakistani girl of Arab heritage (her surname is Malik) that I would love to see in private :sexface: . Shame she is to marry another Pakistani. I would drag my balls through shards of glass just to have one night with her. Shame her Dad does not even looks like he lifts but still looks like he can probably kill a man with his bare hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Tbh I would love to screw **** some of the Arab girls , don't know why Asian guys are so thirsty for white girls lol. Hate those fools that only go for whites. If they tried to date every race then they would do better.

Personally never met many up north, but there is this Pakistani girl of Arab heritage (her surname is Malik) that I would love to see in private :sexface: . Shame she is to marry another Pakistani. I would drag my balls through shards of glass just to have one night with her. Shame her Dad does not even looks like he lifts but still looks like he can probably kill a man with his bare hands.
    The freaking Asian guy I want to screw only likes white girls He's not South Asian though, more like on the Arab side, don't want to be specific because he might be here. But still...

ReputationRep:

I immediately thought of Big Bang Theory...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntoTheWater)
    The freaking Asian guy I want to screw only likes white girls He's not South Asian though, more like on the Arab side, don't want to be specific because he might be here. But still...
    Yeah, people like that are a bit silly really. Good thing is it is very obvious which ones are like that by looking at their friends.
    It is not a looks thing, but a mindset thing with these people.

I like hot women of every race. This Arab girl, top quality, definite trophy wife appeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Yeah, people like that are a bit silly really. Good thing is it is very obvious which ones are like that by looking at their friends.
    It is not a looks thing, but a mindset thing with these people.

I like hot women of every race. This Arab girl, top quality, definite trophy wife appeal.
    How do you tell by looking at their friends?

Haha good for you. Wider selection I guess. And you're right, I wouldn't mind if it's a look thing but some people just assume that every person that belongs to a specific ethnicity has the same traits. It's annoying yes.

ReputationRep:
    Arabs have a white fettish.

Which is ironic considering how they ***** about the west so much.

What ethnicity are you?

ReputationRep:

Haha good for you. Wider selection I guess. And you're right, I wouldn't mind if it's a look thing but some people just assume that every person that belongs to a specific ethnicity has the same traits. It's annoying yes.
    How they behave with white people vs their own. Their dating history. Who they seem to be trying to impress/date etc. People most often do what their friends do really.

There comes a point really when it is not a matter of preferences but rather active racial discrimination. If I started blanket rejecting every girl from my race without consideration of them as individuals... would that be my preference ? yes. Would it be racial discrimination? Yes. Misuse of the word "preferences" is what annoys me. If we can justify everything in the dating world by saying "preferences", then quite simply any real racist views would just get pushed under the rug (like they do). I don't know about you, but especially when i see people of the same race blanket rejecting their own people, it just seems a bit odd.

I believe in looking at people as individuals.

ReputationRep:

I am really attracted to Arab women, some of them from Lebanon, Syria , Iran are gorgeous.

It is just hard to meet them. And from what my relatives tell me they only either marry other Arabs or if they are to go outta their race it's white people like intothewater has found.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.