Urghhh...... that dreadful day.....
Posiedon12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
Anyone else not bricking it?

It's really bad because it must mean I think I'm in :rofl: I think it's because I'm not thinking about it, because I know if I get a rejection I'll be devastated...

But yeah, I'm cool beans (so far...) we'll see what happens over the next couple of days :mmm:
I've just started not feeling anything. I think I've been terrified for so long my body is either used to it or is just going meh
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Posiedon12)
I've just started not feeling anything. I think I've been terrified for so long my body is either used to it or is just going meh
I'm glad I feel this way. It's good!

Back in school as well so even less time to think about it if it comes to mind

Tbh I've just been watching loads of films and shows and crap so not come into my mind to actually think about it
TJLJT
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi. Does anyone know if Queens' sends notifications to international applicants by email or do I have to request for one?
Doonesbury
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by EHZ17)
We will have to wait the whole day at school on Friday to find out. That is what annoys me - it will just be sitting at home waiting to be opened. Luckily for me I'm not too fussed right now. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
The earliest you'll get the letter is Saturday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
KythingToWrite
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Butting in here, but best of luck, you guys! Hopefully you'll all get in
User1255194
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jneill)
The earliest you'll get the letter is Saturday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Letter on the 9th, email on the 10th I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
drowninginsound
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got to go to my friend's birthday party on Saturday: she'll already know her Oxford outcome but my other friend and I will hopefully have heard from Cambridge that day. It's going to be so awkward if one of us gets in and the other doesn't...
Doonesbury
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by EHZ17)
Letter on the 9th, email on the 10th I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
No its posted from Cambridge on the 9th. Arrives on the 10th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anonymousp
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jneill)
No its posted from Cambridge on the 9th. Arrives on the 10th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jneill thanks to you for all your input on these three threads am in aw on how you find info, links, charts and number crunching so helpful
DCMed96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TJLJT)
Hi. Does anyone know if Queens' sends notifications to international applicants by email or do I have to request for one?

You will get in, don't worry
Ombre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
can't stop thinking about this, been binge watching skins for nearly 8 hours now because I can't sleep and now even that started to creep me out

any other anxious people please PM me I promise I'm really likable except for being a nervous wreck
Doonesbury
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anonymousp)
Jneill thanks to you for all your input on these three threads am in aw on how you find info, links, charts and number crunching so helpful
Thanks!
Google is my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Elcor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh god second rejection letter dream. It was in a Christmas card and under a Christmas tree wtf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChemPrince
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm going crazy. Cannot sleep. Cannot eat. ARRRGHHH!!! \
I'm international.. I hope they email me real soon... It'll take about 15 days or something.. I'll be dead by anxiety by then -.- \
I didn't email my college anything like email me my outcome or anything... I guess I'll do if they don't by this weekend... \
Anyone else who's international.. Like not from Europe.. Have you mailed anything specific to your college about emailing your decision?
HELP
physicshelper
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi
I am an international applicant
Does anyone know when St.Johns sends out their emails?
anyonenobody
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ChemPrince)
I'm going crazy. Cannot sleep. Cannot eat. ARRRGHHH!!! \
I'm international.. I hope they email me real soon... It'll take about 15 days or something.. I'll be dead by anxiety by then -.- \
I didn't email my college anything like email me my outcome or anything... I guess I'll do if they don't by this weekend... \
Anyone else who's international.. Like not from Europe.. Have you mailed anything specific to your college about emailing your decision?
HELP
Dude relax... Its just a university. Most colleges will email begin of next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FDF95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When you will see UCAS track update you think?

.... and King's will email the decision on 12th.... so I will know next monday evening...right?
Zenant
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi everyone, new poster to this thread but have been stalking for a while just passing the time while waiting for results to come out, which is gonna be a long time since I'm international :-/

(Original post by ChemPrince)
HELP
I haven't at least, I'm just gonna relax and wait. Just chill

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ombre
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anyonenobody)
Dude relax... Its just a university. Most colleges will email begin of next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
An offer is proof of a chance that the next three years of your life will be decent without a doubt and it's always good to have a future
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads