Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NameerK)
    This most certainly isn't a mainstream source, but I agree that many among Muslims "scholars" lead misguided, cruel oppressive cults. Anyone can interpret how he wants, but it's not necessary everyone's interpretation is correct.
    I don't think muslims with other point of views should even try to justify such interpretations. And BTW, it is commonly accepted among Muslims to never quote a hadith from the Quran. Upon further investigation, I found this hadith no where else, in books or other (un)reputable websites. The reference number is fake.
    You must understand the only reason I am typing all this is to refute you claims against Islam as a whole.
    We as Muslims are not answerable for the insane minds of these psuedo mullahs, and I am on the same page as you when it comes to such scums, I dislike them, I disapprove them and I disagree with them.
    You what? Since when was the hadith collection of Sahih Bukhari not a mainstream source?

And what are you talking about, 'quote a hadith from the Quran'? :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elhm1800)
    Guys. That poor policeman in the video was muslim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha I bet the terrorists are kicking themselves now! Though they'd probably think he's "not a true muslim" for joining the police...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewduncan)
    they do if you get shot multiple times like the actor in the video.
    usually not. soon after being shot entry wounds are often hard to see and almost unnoticeable and look sort of like a bad pockmark scar or like a little bed sore.

most bullets go straight in for the first inch or two before they start to fragment or tumble tearing apart flesh inside.
    i don't know the science of it, i've just seen lots of results, but there isn't much reason that anything up to a straight flying .308 would leave an entry wound much larger than the diameter of the round and i imagine the destruction caused by the bullet pulling tissue inwards closes up the entry wound behind.

depending on what the bullet hits while passing through the person then a fmj can exit and leave a small exit wound similar to most entry wounds but usually a entry wound is very small and usually exit wounds of full caliber rounds is a real big and messy gaping hole much like ym's the other night.

ReputationRep:
    given the fact that he was on the floor he definitely got "shot" at least twice.
    if he did get shot at all that is
    but actually i don't want to discourage you from this actor thing so please do continue.

can you tell me more about your theory about it being actors.

if you could just make a big post listing the possible ways you imagine they might have orchestrated this whole hoax and the fool proofing of it that would be good.

ReputationRep:
    A policewoman was shot dead at 11AM in the south of Paris.
    Several mosques were attacked this night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    A policewoman was shot dead at 11AM in the south of Paris.
    That sucks

ReputationRep:
    But obviously western media will never pick up on that will they. They want you to think it's islam vs chrisitianity because that's going to make you read their articles aren't they :rolleyes: Today BBC released some photos of the victims, but didn't show the faces of Mustapha Ourrad (proof-reader for CH) and police officer Ahmed Merabet.

But it's ok, keep posting your arguments to suit your biased agenda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    That sucks
    She was a municipal officer, so probably unarmed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No, they don't want you to think it's Islam vs. Christianity.

It's Islam vs. Democracy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Dexa)
    But obviously western media will never pick up on that will they. They want you to think it's islam vs chrisitianity because that's going to make you read their articles aren't they :rolleyes: Today BBC released some photos of the victims, but didn't show the faces of Mustapha Ourrad (proof-reader for CH) and police officer Ahmed Merabet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)

Don't be brainwashed, have an independent thought. It's not Islam at all.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Dexa)
    Don't be brainwashed, have an independent thought. It's not Islam at all.
    Woah. Not saying I agree, just saying that that's the narrative that Western media outlets are taking today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    Two of the Charlie Hebdo victims were Muslims, why does no one mention this?
    The muslims who committed the terrorism probably applied the No True Scotsman Fallacy, and thought that their actions meant they weren't muslim, so fair game to kill.

ReputationRep:
    The two gunmen attacked a gas station in Beauvais (Picardie), and are now driving back to Paris. They have AK-47 and a RPG launcher.

ReputationRep:
    given the fact that he was on the floor he definitely got "shot" at least twice.
    if he did get shot at all that is
    haha, let's not feed the tin foil hat wearing troll please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)

Why are you bringing Christianity into this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    The two gunmen attacked a gas station in Beauvais (Picardie), and are now driving back to Paris. They have AK-47 and a RPG launcher.
    This isn't going to end well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahid-r)
    Why are you bringing Christianity into this?
    I'm not that's what the media are trying to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    they will be taken out by the French Army. they don't mess around.

ReputationRep:
    They're running a montage of tribute cartoons on BBC News (and World News) channel. It's quite moving.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30720822

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.