Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick one guys and gals, just receive the followingDear Daniel

The client is now making final decisions on location, role and department to be able to inform you over the next 10 days.

For an offer of employment to stand you MUST provide ALL relevant ID and qualification documentation:

- Passport
    - UK Birth Certificate or Adoptioption Certificate
    - Photo Driving Licence or provisional (if you have one)
    - Proof of residency
    - Proof of NI number
    - Passport photo (which must be signed and dated to confirm it it a true likeness by a person of standing)
    - GCSE certificates or equivalents
    - A level certificates or equivalents (if you have applied for Cyber Security or Digital Tech)

If you have not provided any of the above you MUST do so by the 8th June 2015. Please send any outstanding documents to:

Imogen Watts
    Capita Resourcing
    Innovation Court
    New Street
    Basingstoke
    RG21 7JB

Please note all the above documentation is required!

DI'd anyone else receive this? Still not heard or not if successful at assessment centre though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadradcas)

The client is now making final decisions on location, role and department to be able to inform you over the next 10 days.

For an offer of employment to stand you MUST provide ALL relevant ID and qualification documentation:

- Passport
    - Proof of residency
    - Proof of NI number
    - Passport photo (which must be signed and dated to confirm it it a true likeness by a person of standing)
    - A level certificates or equivalents (if you have applied for Cyber Security or Digital Tech)

If you have not provided any of the above you MUST do so by the 8th June 2015. Please send any outstanding documents to:

Imogen Watts
    Capita Resourcing
    Innovation Court
    New Street
    Basingstoke
    RG21 7JB

DI'd anyone else receive this? Still not heard or not if successful at assessment centre though
    That's definitely a curious one - I haven't received it though. Strange they'd send that prior to any confirmation being sent out though.

Did you have any issues with your paperwork on the day?

ReputationRep:
    I had everything bar a driving license but thats due to not having one and a level grades but i left college before i sat exams .. dont want to lose out due to an admin error on either my own or their part so ive emailed back asking for a conformation of what I have already submitted
    (Original post by heartofscotland)
    That's definitely a curious one - I haven't received it though. Strange they'd send that prior to any confirmation being sent out though.

Did you have any issues with your paperwork on the day?

ReputationRep:
    I received the same email as well and have been successful at the assessment centre. Note it says for the offer of employment to stand you must. Therefore I assume those who have been contacted will receive this email.

ReputationRep:
    I had everything bar a driving license but thats due to not having one and a level grades but i left college before i sat exams .. dont want to lose out due to an admin error on either my own or their part so ive emailed back asking for a conformation of what I have already submitted
    I'd imagine if you had any issues on the day, the Centre staff would have spoken to you about it. As long as you provided photographic identification (ie. your passport) that'd be sufficient in place of the Driving License. But yeah, hopefully they will get back to you confirming what you've already submitted! Good luck!

Actually - that's a good point - check your emails on the Portal in case you've received an offer, and it's gone awry in your email inbox.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I've recieved the exact same email. It's just to make sure that people have submitted their paperwork, I assume you'd be told at the assessment centre if you needed any extra documentation. I assume everybody should know one way or another by next week then!

ReputationRep:
    Well if they're sending out that email then I'm presuming everyone who has been successful has been contacted...

ReputationRep:

- Passport
    - Proof of residency
    - Proof of NI number

Imogen Watts
    Capita Resourcing
    Innovation Court
    New Street
    Basingstoke
    RG21 7JB

I received this too, even though I had everything bar a driving licence (which I don't have), but I will probably contact them to confirm!
    I'm guessing it was a group email sent to everyone who has been offered so far

ReputationRep:
    It's not looking good for us rafanadal

ReputationRep:
    I also just received this email, although I'm pretty sure I provided everything at the assessment centre. I assume they don't want it again.

I also got a very shouty all-caps text message:
    URGENT E-MAIL SENT TO YOU REGARDING CIVIL SERVICE APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME. YOU MUST READ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jid12)
    It's not looking good for us rafanadal
    I know it's really getting me down not knowing either way, I want this so bad but I think chances are looking v slim now... :/

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god.... On the other email they sent us it said SOME of the documentation is required, as long as it covers all the areas they asked.

I brought in my provisional driving license with paper counterpart to cover photo ID part and my address, my P60 to cover N.I. number proof, my bank statement just additional proof for my address, and my GCSE and A-level certificates.

Lady at the assessment center took off with them before I had written exam, and after that she gave it back to me after she photocopied everything. Did not say a word about anything missing.

Now this stupid email comes in asking for ALL of it? I wasn't even born in UK, so I can't provide "UK birth certificate".

Just wow... Need to call them to confirm if they actually need anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafanadal)
    I know it's really getting me down not knowing either way, I want this so bad but I think chances are looking v slim now... :/
    I'm on the same page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabdasilva)
    I'm on the same page
    group hug guys haha

ReputationRep:
    wow great no one is even picking up phone over there... even though its 4pm only, surely they work at least until 5pm....

ReputationRep:
    Just so you guys know that doesn't mean anyone has been successful or not, I think it just means that the people at the assessment centre has messed up and not received all necessary identification. I thought it only said some but I was told on the day to bring the rest in a few days later.

ReputationRep:
    group hug guys haha
    In same boat as you, what location did you apply for? Capita just seem to be incompetent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonkid2015)
    In same boat as you, what location did you apply for? Capita just seem to be incompetent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    West mid. Guessing you were London? and I completely agree, it's a joke! Where is the organisation? Ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanDavies1)
    Just so you guys know that doesn't mean anyone has been successful or not, I think it just means that the people at the assessment centre has messed up and not received all necessary identification. I thought it only said some but I was told on the day to bring the rest in a few days later.
    I already had confirmation that I was successful at assessment centre stage in the beginning of May.

And to be honest it doesn't even make sense for them to be asking for so many things, when half of that just provides same proof as others. Like Passport, birth certificate, provisional UK driving license and signed photo ID.

All 4 of those provide pretty much same proof, confirming your identity.

And I was not asked for anything else. I heard at my assessment centre though, same lady who did my documents, she did earlier group as well, and there was 1 girl whom she asked for more stuff at the end of assessment. But she did not ask for anything from me.

I just called them, and they said as long as I have provided proof of all the things they asked (1. Full Name, 2. Date of Birth, 3. full permanent address, 4. NI number and 5. photo ID 6. certificates) then it should be okay.

And 1-3 and 5 was proved by my provisional driving license + paper counterpart, 3 and 4 were proved by my p60 and my bank statement. And for 6) I obviously brought it my original certificates.

Anyway, she took my name down and phone number and said she will get back to me tomorrow, if not today, after she confirms I am not missing anything.

ReputationRep:
    West mid. Guessing you were London? and I completely agree, it's a joke! Where is the organisation? Ugh
    Yeah, when was your AC, mine was 14th April, did you get that info pack 2 weeks late too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.