Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    I think Danny has a far better chance of winning now than Chloe or Joel does. It is annoying me that Joel has firm alliances with Helen and is completely sitting on the fence when she's saying horrible things, as is Chloe. Danny on the other hand is not being a little wallflower and is actually standing up to Helen and I think it this week will go strongly in Danny's favour

I loved tonight's episode and seeing Nikki argue with Helen. "If i'm Z- class then that makes you unclassified hahaha" :rofl: Well done Nikki Grahame!!
    Completely agree - I would love for Danny to win! I don't understand how people still think Joel has his own personality - he obviously supports Helen and fails to stand up to her, even when she was vile to Nikki who he supposedly has a soft spot for!

I loved Nikki standing up for herself tonight too - but I still feel uncomfortable for 95% of the episode with all the arguments and stuff. I love nothing more than to see Helen get a taste of her own medicine, but it makes me cringe to see such adored housemates like Brian and Nikki become so angry because of that witch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this big brother was good as others. I thought it be good to have a more fun house this year but no they put in Helen, repeating the same as last year. When you look back on BB16 just going to think of Helen again
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So, who will go tonight?

Sam, or Harry, for me. Joel, Nick and Danny will be completely safe, but Simon and Jack could be dark horses to go.

ReputationRep:
    I think Jack will go but out of the lot want Sam to go as she adds nothing and sits on the fence way too much.

ReputationRep:
    Sam or Simon to go but I think it will be Jack.

Aparrently Nikki and Helen are leaving tonight but Aisleyne is staying - I don't really understand why??

ReputationRep:
    Joel has apparently been removed from the BB house for the time being as he is feeling unwell, depending on how serious this is determines whether or not he is going back in.

Not sure what's gonna happen then? Not confirmed by Big Brother but from his mothers Twitter account.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't surprise me if more ex-hms are put in

I'm so glad Helen is leaving tonight horrible horrible woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tony_LeaS)
    Joel has apparently been removed from the BB house for the time being as he is feeling unwell, depending on how serious this is determines whether or not he is going back in.

Not sure what's gonna happen then? Not confirmed by Big Brother but from his mothers Twitter account.
    Have you got a link to the tweet?
    Only cause I just noticed from BB Live Feed he seems to be in the house at the moment.
    I'd hate for him to have gone, he is my favourite!

ReputationRep:
    Not really sure what the point was of the tag-nominations. Everyone up apart from one? Seemed unfair and not genuine when they were forced to give legitimate reasons (in other words, obvious lies) when it came down to the last three.
    Don't care who goes tonight, but would like it to be Sam

Oh, thank goodness. Now I can sleep better tonight knowing his mother has informed us of this non-yawning piece of information Gosh, it's almost as bad as the live feeds (especially when they were on all the time on E4) xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    Have you got a link to the tweet?
    Only cause I just noticed from BB Live Feed he seems to be in the house at the moment.
    I'd hate for him to have gone, he is my favourite!
    Source was removed so I'm assuming it was rubbish or everything is fine then. At least Joel is back in, probably still gonna win.

ReputationRep:
    Source was removed so I'm assuming it was rubbish or everything is fine then. At least Joel is back in, probably still gonna win.
    Ah okay. I think it is between him and Chloe atm. Still hard to tell though really.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Chloe, Danny and Joel will be the final three.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Chloe, Danny and Joel will be the final three.
    I reckon Marc, Danny (Maybe Chloe instead) and Joel.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LibraPower)
    I reckon Marc, Danny (Maybe Chloe instead) and Joel.
    I think Marc's ****ed his chances ever since Helen arrived, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    yeah soon as Marc is up he is gone mainly because he teamed up with Helen, give me 2 weeks at the most.

people may disagree with me but I wouldn't mind if Harry won it, actually liking her again now. Danny I wouldn't mind either

ReputationRep:
    I can assure you guys that Marc will not leave next week even if he's up for nominations, loads of people like him and find him entertaining, even those who truly claim to despise him, they'd be gutted if he was evicted.

No one would want to see a boring house full of people constantly moaning about food and sleeping around. Oh, and Nick scavanging for food up his nose whilst clutching on to Harry for dear life.

Maybe if Aaron, Sarah and the twins weren't booted out it would have been more interesting.

So far Marc is the only one worth watching... even in his tight pants.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Helen and Nikki leave tonight. Thank God the former is gone from my TV screen.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Did anyone notice 9 people sitting on one sofa, and 4 on the other? Seems like an us vs them. (The four were Helen, Simon, Marc and Sam).

Simon's probably going.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bye bye, Simon.

ReputationRep:
    I barely saw Simon this week, or in fact any housemate besides Nikki, Marc, Helen, Brian or Aisleyne

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.